• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bayonetta 2 getting a Collector Edition in Europe (dated Oct 24)

KHlover

Banned
tempted, but do hate the USK logos. Why did they have to be on the games as well?

Because Germany is a big enough market to make games for and it is way cheaper this way than printing seperate boxes just for Germany.

That being said - fuck USK for making their logo more obtrusive each year.
250px-Gothic_II_Gold_Edition_box.jpg

Good old times

Fox_Mulder

Rockefellers. Skull and Bones. Microsoft. Al Qaeda. A Cabal of Bankers. The melting point of steel. What do these things have in common? Wake up sheeple, the landfill wasn't even REAL!
num num num

Of course Australia gets the Mario Kart 8 blue shell and Hyrule Warriors scarf, but not the Wind Waker Ganondorf figure or this.
Nintendo Australia what the fuck are you doing?

Guess I at least have the option to import unlike my US brethren, but I want this with the Aus rating to fit my collection ;~;

Zalman

There are three different releases in Europe:

- Solus edition. ONLY includes Bayonetta 2.
- Special edition. Includes both games.
- First print edition, which is what you see in the OP.

Guess I'll be spamming the Club Nintendo surveys asking why this wasn't a thing in NA. Not that it has done any good so far, obviously.

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
I NEED this version, but I doubt it will be sold in Norway. Guess I might have to get somebody to buy it for me in one of the bigger countries.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Since they call it first print edition, if this and the standard double pack are the same price well I'd go for this, but since I've never play Bayo I have no real attachment to the series to want a replica book.

Ok like, I don't usually buy these, but it's fucking Bayonetta and I'm willing to wager the price of this thing will skyrocket on eBay down the road.

bryanee

I wish I knew what retailer was getting it. That way I'm not check each of them every hour in the hopes of the pre-order page going up.

Because Germany is a big enough market to make games for and it is way cheaper this way than printing seperate boxes just for Germany.

That being said - fuck USK for making their logo more obtrusive each year.
I don't own a single game with the USK logo. I'm from Europe, Portugal.

Son Of D

Since they call it first print edition, if this and the standard double pack are the same price well I'd go for this, but since I've never play Bayo I have no real attachment to the series to want a replica book.

Well if the special edition for the first game is anything to go by it will be worth a fair bit later on.

openrob

Nope, it's both games in a Bayonetta 2 case. I'd like having each in their own.

1. Buy double disc regular bundle.
  2. Obtain Wii U case (Or any old game case)
  3. Wait for someone from Europe to kindly enough upload a hi res scan of the box art.
  4. Print out, insert in case.

p.s. Sorry USA haha

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
Ok, I just emailed Bergsala. Need to know if anybody will sell this in scandinavia. If not, it has to be imported.

Top Bottom