• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bayonetta 2 getting a Collector Edition in Europe (dated Oct 24)

oti

Banned
Pre-ordered the Bayo 1+2 edition. 60€ for both games is an amazing price. Only stupid thing about this is the USK18 delivery. Living in Germany and not owning a German ID can be a huge pain in the popo let me tell you.

scamander

Banned
Pre-ordered the Bayo 1+2 edition. 60€ for both games is an amazing price. Only stupid thing about this is the USK18 delivery. Living in Germany and not owning a German ID can be a huge pain in the popo let me tell you.

Shouldn't any ID from any country work?

oti

Banned
Shouldn't any ID from any country work?

Yes, yes it should. That would be what one expects but let me gerantuee you that is not the case. Not at all. I renewed my passport just so I can use it instead of my ID and avoid stupid situations like this.

They also cancelled my amazon france preorder some weeks ago. Fuck them.
No i cant even find 1+2 edition anywhere.
Will wait for release day now, hopefully mediamarkt will have it in stock 10 euros cheaper.

TunaLover

Not surprising at all, NoA dropped the ball time ago, they didn't release FE:Sacred Stones for Wii U VC, while Europe and Japan have it. NoE always have better deals, bundles, still salty because Xenoblade with red CC Pro ;c

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Not surprising at all, NoA dropped the ball time ago, they didn't release FE:Sacred Stones for Wii U VC, while Europe and Japan have it. NoE always have better deals, bundles, still salty because Xenoblade with red CC Pro ;c

Don't you get Bayo 1 & 2 for the same price we pay for just Bayo 2? That's a pretty good deal.

Peff

They also cancelled my amazon france preorder some weeks ago. Fuck them.
No i cant even find 1+2 edition anywhere.
Will wait for release day now, hopefully mediamarkt will have it in stock 10 euros cheaper.

Still available here. I'm preeetty sure the 2+1 pack will be available in stores on release date without pre-orders, but it never hurts to be safe!

I have both the First Print and Special Edition preordered...first game i've bought two copies of day one. Keeping First Print sealed and hoping the value goes way up.

Still available here. I'm preeetty sure the 2+1 pack will be available in stores on release date without pre-orders, but it never hurts to be safe!

Thanks for the link. I still dont know if I want to pay 60 for it as I had too many expenses this month.
The temptation that Mediamarkt has it on release day (or before) for 10 euros less is inciting.
2+1 edition isn't going to dissapear like the first print no?

Peff

Thanks for the link. I still dont know if I want to pay 60 for it as I had too many expenses this month.
The temptation that Mediamarkt has it on release day (or before) for 10 euros less is inciting.

In theory yes, but nobody knows when. This year should be safe, but it's hard to say.

gotoadgo

Ugh, it translates to $109 aud after currency conversion before any shipping costs. Not worth it in my opinion, especially considering it'll take two weeks to get here.

In theory yes, but nobody knows when. This year should be safe, but it's hard to say.

Just found Zavvi.es has it for 46euros with this code 40ZES.
Ive heard it's like a week waiting, but I think I can wait that.

Just looked a bit for the first print edition on eBay.
80 to 169€, ouch.

Thankfully my Amazon.fr pre-order wasn't cancelled.

If you didnt get a email some weeks ago you are safe.

Tenki

EDIT
Just found Zavvi.es has it for 46euros with this code 40ZES.
Ive heard it's like a week waiting, but I think I can wait that.

I'm waiting for Amazon to have Bayo 1+2, but if they don't, I'll go to MM launch day and buy it.

sphinx

the piano man
what are my chances of getting into stores the morning of friday the 24th and grab a first print edition copy here in Germany???

do we have a way to knwo whether all copies are being given to people who pre-ordered??

TheMoon

I'm more disappointed that I can't get this since Wii U is not region free.

Yea sure, have NA resellers buy up those extremely limited copies, too! lol :D

Europe doesn't have Sacred Stones either. We got "Fire Emblem." The first GBA game. Not Sacred Stones.

If you didnt get a email some weeks ago you are safe.

Yusssss!!!
So I'll definitely get the First Print Edition <3

Europe doesn't have Sacred Stones either. We got "Fire Emblem." The first GBA game. Not Sacred Stones.
The first Fire Emblem on GBA was F&#363;in no Tsurugi which starred Roy as the main hero and stayed in Japan.
The first Fire Emblem to ever make it overseas was Rekka no Ken, which had Lyn in the starring role.
Sacred Stones came to Europe too, which was the third GBA FE, before the series made its way to the GameCube.

gonna go ahead and add another to the pile: NOA-thanks for supporting your fans-

-dicks-

edit:still day one for me but very bitter about no first edition :/

TheMoon

Yusssss!!!
So I'll definitely get the First Print Edition <3

The first Fire Emblem on GBA was F&#363;in no Tsurugi which starred Roy as the main hero and stayed in Japan.
The first Fire Emblem to ever make it overseas was Rekka no Ken, which had Lyn in the starring role.
Sacred Stones came to Europe too, which was the third GBA FE, before the series made its way to the GameCube.

We're talking about Wii U Virtual Console. There is only one Fire Emblem game on Wii U VC in Europe and that's "Fire Emblem." That's what I said. Sacred Stones is not on VC in EU.

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
How so? NoA, despite being shit, still manages to outperform NoE relatively frequently.

At list for Wii U, NoE was the better one over all: W101 and Pikmin 3 earlier, special editions for HW and Bayo 2, more free games to chose for MK8 promotion, cross-buy discounts, discounts for buying W101 and Pikmin 3 digitally etc. Only SSB and Captain Toad are the wrong steps until now and that has some strategic decision behind it.

Edit: I think also the VC was a little bit better, but I'm not sure as I'm not that much into it.

Intel_89

I have both the First Print and Special Edition preordered...first game i've bought two copies of day one. Keeping First Print sealed and hoping the value goes way up.

This.

I might have been able to secure a second copy of the FP but that's still left to be confirmed in which case I'll sell to a friend for its base price.

prateeko

Got one in, but hearing they cancelled orders from Germany, I'm afraid they won't ship it to Austria either...

My Game order got cancelled. Anyone from the States ordered it successfully?

EDIT:
FUCKING BANK OF AMERICA ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! Now it's sold out.

I don't think I've been this pissed in a long time.

Top Bottom