• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BioWare teasing next Mass Effect [Up4: Fourth Pic (1 LQ offscreen, 3 concept art)]

Timeaisis

A blurry picture of what looks like a ME3 screen! Woo!

No, but seriously. It does look like a wallpaper from this angle.

H3xum

Looks like ME3 to me

Also, cross gen is going to be happening for the next year...at least. Especially on big titles like this that carried last gen

flkraven

It's happening? God I can't wait! Let's do this!

the-most-badass-construction-worker.gif

VGA announcement, believe.

Seriously, if they announce this and Fallout 4 at the VGA's, I'll just cancel my life and enter a catatonic state until they're here.

As for what it is? I can't see shit on that screen.

The_Monk

My name is commander The_Monk and this is my favorite forum on the citadel.

Where's EatChildren?

- Shepherd.

- Wrex.

- Carry on.

Dont be a prequel. Dont be a prequel. Dont be a prequel. Dont be a prequel. Dont be a prequel. Dont be a prequel. Dont be a prequel. Dont be a prequel. Dont be a prequel.

Michael Gamble is the producer of the entire Mass Effect franchise, so he's not joking. :p

Hell yeah, thanks for the info.

As much as ME3 disappointed me, I can't help but be excited to see what they have in store for ME4/ME reboot. I honestly didn't expect them to reveal anything until E3 '14, was expecting EA to close their presser with a teaser for the next ME....

This week has been fantastic for all the new content we've been bombarded with...

Tabris

Hmm. This will be a tough choice. I don't plan to buy an XB1 (unless Halo 5 is amazing), but it would be weird to play ME on PS4 when I have all my ME achievements on 360.

Top Bottom