• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bravely Second subtitle revealed: End Layer [Bravely Default spoilers lurk within]

I liked
bend slayer
friend slayer
bend Player
& maybe
send player

Of course that's if they use the same thing as last time...

Far more interested in the game play, that's what kept me on the long path for the game...

Put in a good six hours into the updated demo at this point and I still haven't beat Geist. Loving the hell out of it though.

Gonna be fun trying to theorize what End Layer ends up ACTUALLY being.

DNAbro

Did you play Bravely Default? SPOILERS

Flying Fairy -> Lying Airy

Tbh Airy is pretty suspicious the whole game. Still amusing when you see the title screen change though.

Ohhh. Never noticed that. Never got past 6th chapter.

FluxWaveZ

Tbh Airy is pretty suspicious the whole game. Still amusing when you see the title screen change though.

I got suspicious fairly early on, yeah. I still loved the ominous effect on the title screen when it was revealed, though!

Aeana

But they didn't add letters before.
What would be the point of the change if they can just add stuff.

They took letters away before. They could add them this time. It actually seems pretty likely that that's what they'll do.

Negator

If how I felt about the first game is any indication of how the second title is going to be named, my vote goes to

Blend Player

ZeroX03

Banned
But they didn't add letters before.
What would be the point of the change if they can just add stuff.

What would they possibly remove from the word "End"? Is there a character called En or Nd we don't know about?

Adding letters seems incredibly likely.

K.Sabot

Kinda hope there's no meaning in the sub title. but of course then they wouldn't even bother revealing it I guess.

Laconic

Banned
I'm going to reiterate this, since I feel it is important.

The formatting has three spaces open underneath the title.

It is "Send Slayers".

All one letter, as before.

"S"

Aeana

I'm going to reiterate this, since I feel it is important.

The formatting has three spaces open underneath the title.

It is "Send Slayers".

All one letter, as before.

"S"

The formatting has the subtitle precisely centered under the title. I really doubt they're blank spaces.

Apparently Dengeki says to consider the meaning of the official title, so there's definitely something hidden in it.

https://twitter.com/RPGSite/status/564656171613552640

Also, day one purchase bonus if that wasn't known

It's not quite day one. If you register your Bravely Second save data with SE Members, you get four DLC costumes. Unlike last time, you can actually get all of them.

http://dokidokikusoge.moe/post/110513398241/those-of-you-who-cleared-the-new-content-in-the

Refna

Bravely
Second

Just notice all the words are there in the main title..meh, may be I have gone too far.

ss-hikaru

I'm gonna go with Send Slayer cos it adds the same letter and cos Magnolia is a demon-slayer or something
and it's the most boring option -_-

I hope it isn't though, either that or the related twist is reaaallly twisty XP

Oh that's right, it's "Maou Buster" haha.

L~A

Bravely
Second

Just notice all the words are there in the main title..meh, may be I have gone too far.

Probably
Bend Slayer
, then?

Those B and S letters aren't in the title, and it's the first letters of their respective word.

Hmm...

Nah, doubt it's that obvious.

L~A

Special costumes you can get for registering your save date before May 31st......... and here we have our party, folks.
003vxxaz.jpg

0043sliv.jpg

005ndz0f.jpg

0064pbbt.jpg

Top Bottom