• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Burger King, Wendy's introduces new burgers: Flame Grilled Chicken; Black Bean Burger

Status
Not open for further replies.
A good veggie burger really needs to have mushrooms in it.

uPNI4CB.jpg

Daria

I legitimately wonder how the black bean one will taste. The good vegetarian burgers I've had always had a heavy bean-based patty.. mmmm :9

I really, really enjoy the veggie burger from Burger King but this sounds promising. I can't believe it took Wendy's this long to get a vegetarian friendly burger.

usctrojan

I'm going to be that guy who calls Wendy's to see if it's being served at my location. Assuming it won't be, though.

I tried the McDonald's veggie burger in the early 2000s and it was pretty bad the way it came. When I subbed the patty into a Big Mac layout it was awesome. RIP McDonald's veggie patty.

BKs is average. I add stacker sauce, remove the mayo and ask for crispy onions to make it decent. They tend to overcook it a lot.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
can't believe all the major fast food places don't have a veggie burg.

They tried back in 2002, didn't they? It never took off.

That said, if the Black Bean burger is good I could see that possibly being a perma-part of their rotation.

Yeah that's crazy! You know how much nutritionally dense food you could eat with that calorie count? Crazy

Uh, that is calorie/nutritionally dense food.

That's why there's not much of it.

Because it's dense.

You could eat like a metric fuckton of lettuce for those calories tho.

I love Wendy's but that Black Bean Burger looks like a piece of shit that came out of my ass when I have too much black bean burrito at Taco Bell.

Farsi

Haven't been to BK in years. That burger looks good, may have to try that with the new buffalo chicken fries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom