• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2016 | Read the Rules in the OP | I'd Buy That for a Dollar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kswiston

Does anyone have a spare Final Fantasy XIV PC code kicking around from one of the bundles last year that they would be willing to let go of for $5?

WTS

The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Xbox One (case doesn't close on one side) $8
Wolfenstein: The New Order Xbox 360 $10 shipped
Battlefield 3 Platinum Hits (immaculate condition on both discs) $6 shipped, $2 if you bundle it with The New Order
Puyo Puyo Tetris Xbox One complete - offers on this one, not sure I want to part with it. Not the reprint version of the game.

Action Replay DS - only for DS and DS Lite. It works on 3DS with hacks but it's useless since you can run cheats with the same hacks! $6 shipped

Selling

Marvel vs. Capcom 2 Remix Vinyl from SDCC '09. New, unopened, only minor storage wear. $175. free Priority insured shipping to US; buyer pays cost of air shipping elsewhere.

WIBFyWS.jpg

aafYxOM.jpg

US Seller, PayPal only, please. PM if interested, and thanks for looking!

mgtn

Shipping, if applicable, is not included. Please send me a PM if you're interested in something and we can go from there (prices are not firm). Before sale I'll make sure to take multiple pictures of the item so that you know exactly what you're gonna get. Shipping only within the US. I'm located in Alaska. PB and PS.

WTS:

Steam codes ($1 PP each)
Elegy for a Dead World
Road to Ballhalla
Beatbuddy: Tale of the Guardians
Starseed Pilgrim
Bit Blaster XL
Refunct

Steam Gifts
Cities: Skyline - $10
Cities: Skyline After Dark - $10

Both for $18

Kerbal Space Program - $15

Digital movie codes
Gone Girl - $4
Sicario - UV/iTunes - $4
The Revenant - UV - $4

Games, all complete
- Monster Hunter Portable 3rd for PSP (Japanese language but can be patched to English and played on moded PSP) -$7

[/B]- Kingdom Hearts birth by sleep for PSP - $7
- Valkyria Chronicles for PS3 - $6
- Heavy Rain Directors cut for PS3 -$8
- Metal Gear Solid 4 for PS3 - $4
- Call of Duty Modern Warfare 4 sealed for Xbox360 - $4
- Yoga for Wii - $9
- Soul Sacrifice Delta for PS Vita(sealed Asia version with english voice & text) - $63
- 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors for Nintendo DS (New cover) - $22

- Danganronpa 2 Limited Edition box and extras/ no game - $42 or let me know your best offer.
The glases were taken out of the plastic wrap and put on once, soundtrack is still sealed, box shows some wear in form of bumps/dents, everything else was never touched beside the one time I took the glases out and for the pictures. Game is not included.

More pictures: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B6T85Db4AtZiLTlBaEY1TG95V1k?usp=sharing

WTB: Does anybody have an EDGE 278 with the Bloodborne review laying around that you're willing to sell?

PM

Shantom

WTS (Steam keys):

Ladykiller in a Bind: $20
Ys: The Oath in Felghana: $4
Splinter Cell Conviction Deluxe $3
Her Story $2
The Escapists + DLC: $2
Hacknet $2
Odallus: The Dark Call: $1

WTB:

UK iTunes credit at a discount.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
I've got a whole lot of Music codes from the hundreds of vinyl I've purchased over the years. Everything is a dollar! NEW CODES ADDED!

Here's the Google Doc.

8IGz52P.jpg

Just PM me if interested and we can exchange info that way. Paypal please :)

Clunker

WTB an older 3DS or 2DS system of some kind - looking for something on the cheap to try out Fire Emblem Fates. PM me with some offers, even OG 3DS systems!

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
JxrW5PZ.png

WTS:

-Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 1-3 complete trilogy, and 15 pieces of DLC (9 for Re;Birth 1, 5 for Re;Birth 2, and 1 for Re;Birth 3) Steam code - $20
-World End Economica Episodes 1-3 complete set Steam codes (2 available!) - $15

-Halo: The Master Chief Collection XBOne NA code - $15

via Paypal

All prices including shipping, usually UPS. I will be taking pictures soon, if you want them sent directly to you just send me a PM. Will ship a day after payment is made. I really want that stupid Amazon stuff gone, so just throw offers out and we'll work it out.

Have recently sold around 5-10 items on here, bought a ton and have great recent feedback. I ship day of if paid before 2 PM or shipped day after if paid after 2 PM EST.

New Nintendo 3DS (the recent one from Thanksgiving sales) - $140 Shipped

Nexus 7 2013 16 GB - $75 OBO No scratches on screen, one scratch on backside. Great condition, once again rarely used.

AT&T HTC One M8 Glacial Silver - $110 A little ding on the top corner, but no damage to the screen.

Logitech MX Master - $50 Barely used, got a G900 instead.

Apple TV 4th Gen 32 GB - $100 OBO Throw an offer out on this one, got is a gift, never really like it especially compared to my Shield TV.

I am also looking for a 3DS flashcart. Will trade or buy outright.

PMed you

Shun

Helping my housemate sell his Wii U/3DS collection; located in the California Bay Area US48.

Pictures

Starting winter, I'll be a graduate student who will be gone and won't be able to play any of these while I'm preparing for grad school.

I want to give these all to another Nintendo fan and a good home. I prefer to sell in a set and will discount if you buy everything.

For Sale

Xenoblade Chronicles X Special Edition - $80 OBO

Bayonetta 1 + 2 First Print - $90 OBO; Comes with both discs of Bayonetta 1 and 2.

Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Special Edition - $80 OBO

Metroid Prime Trilogy Steelbook Collector's Edition - $50

Killer is Dead PS3 First Print Nightmare Edition - $30

New Super Mario Bros U + Luigi U First Print - $35

Super Mario 3D World First Print - $15

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Wii U Edition - $25

Splatoon - $30

The Wonderful 101 - $20

Pikmin 3 First Print - $20

The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD First Print Gold Box- $25 Gold Box and Comes with cloth map

Pokken Tournament - $35

Nintendo Land - $15

Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge - $5

Also selling a Sealed Japanese copy of Ni No Kuni for $15 - Shipped.

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
3DS For Sale All prices are shipped, all games come complete with cart and box and whatever was included inside.

Fire Emblem Fates Conquest - $25

Selling some goodies. Continental US only. PayPal friends and family. Free shipping included on all listed items! I have plenty of feedback here and on my Ebay account. Throw me a PM if interested.

Famicom with BROKEN Disc System, Games, Disc System RAM Adapter, and Disc System Emulator USB Dongle- $140
Famicom on its own works fine. The person who had this before me tried to fix it since it only has like 3 random screws holding it together on the bottom, turns on fine but wont read games so I don't even know if the discs work. Comes with Adventure Island 3, the RAM Cart which works fine since I used the USB Disc System emulator just fine. Super Mario Bros and Golf are on one disc and The Legend of Zelda is on the other. Zelda has the cool little manual included along with some other random paper work. System is a little dirty since I never really got around to cleaning it but a little work and it will shine just fine, the disk system is a little beat up but nothing too ridiculous. Cables and power adapters included.

More pics here https://postimg.org/gallery/14aqx21eg/#

8Bitdo Super Famicom Controller and controller stand/phone adapter - $25
Barely used and works great, includes everything but the keychain.

Palmer27

WTS

-Metroid Prime Trilogy (PAL), light mark on the cardboard sleeve, in perfect condition otherwise with unused disc £61

-I also have an actually new-and-sealed copy of prime trilogy which I'll sadly be parting ways with for tuition fees :( £100

wheapon

WTS N64 Collection - Console and Games

I am a NeoGAF plus seller and I am selling my collection of N64 hardware and games. Note that I am only able to ship to the US.

All of the games and hardware have been tested and work perfectly. They come from a smoke-free home.

Shipping prices will be either $5, $10, or $15 depending on the size of the box needed. For a few examples, I can ship up to 4 cartridges for $5, a controller and 6 cartridges for $10, or the whole lot for $15. Please PM me if you have any questions about how much it would cost to ship specific items.

Payment is accepted via PayPal Gift or regular PayPal with the buyer paying fees and the items will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail. Please PM me if you are interested or if you have any questions.

Hardware - All Sold
  • Black N64 Console with Expansion Pak, Jumper Pak, Power Supply, and Composite A/V Cable - SOLD
  • Gold N64 Controller - SOLD
  • Blue N64 Controller - SOLD
  • DK64 Banana N64 Controller - SOLD

Games
  • Diddy Kong Racing - $10 + shipping
  • GoldenEye 007 - $20 + shipping
  • The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time - $20 + shipping
  • Pokemon Stadium - $15 + shipping
  • Super Smash Bros. - $45 + shipping
  • The World Is Not Enough 007 - $5 + shipping
  • Vigilante 8 2nd Offense - $10 + shipping
  • 1080 Snowboarding - SOLD
  • All-Star Baseball 99 - SOLD
  • Donkey Kong 64 - SOLD
  • F-Zero X - SOLD
  • Harvest Moon 64 - SOLD
  • Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards - SOLD
  • Mario Kart 64 - SOLD
  • Mario Party - SOLD
  • Mario Tennis - SOLD
  • Paper Mario - SOLD
  • Pokemon Snap - SOLD
  • NFL Quarterback Club 99 - SOLD
  • Rocket: Robot on Wheels - SOLD
  • Star Fox 64 - SOLD
  • Space Station Silicon Valley - SOLD
  • Super Mario 64 - SOLD

All prices including shipping, usually UPS. I will be taking pictures soon, if you want them sent directly to you just send me a PM. Will ship a day after payment is made. I really want to get rid of the Apple TV so I can get some cool Pci-E drives so please let me know if you're interested and we can work it out.

Have recently sold around 5-10 items on here, bought a ton and have great recent feedback. I ship day of if paid before 2 PM or shipped day after if paid after 2 PM EST.

Nexus 7 2013 16 GB - $75 OBO No scratches on screen, one scratch on backside. Great condition, once again rarely used.

AT&T HTC One M8 Glacial Silver - $110 A little ding on the top corner, but no damage to the screen.

Logitech MX Master - $50 Barely used, got a G900 instead.

Apple TV 4th Gen 32 GB - $100 OBO Throw an offer out on this one, got is a gift, never really like it especially compared to my Shield TV.

I am also looking for a 3DS flashcart. Will trade or buy outright.

Amagon

Most of the items that are brand new in box, Others are adult owned, unless noted other wise. Shipping price included, (Edit: Buyer pays shipping for The Witcher), ship in USA only. Accepting offers of course. Paypal only, please send as friends and family if possible or cover the PayPal fees when sending payment.

WTB: Wii U - $150 shipped

LINK TO ALBUM

BRAND NEW
HKS Racing Controller for PS3 - $22
Power A Pro Elite Wireless Controller for PS3 - $12
Street Fighter x Tekken Fightpad (King/Marduk/Poison/Hugo) for PS3 - $40
Tron Controller (Blue Variant) for Xbox 360 - $40
Marvel vs Capcom 3 Special Edition for PS3 - $40
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2 Collector's Edition for PS3 - $40
Shin Megami Tensei PERSONA 2 Innocent Sin Limited Edition for PSP - $40
Just Cause 3 for PS3 - $14
The Witcher 2: Dark Edition for Xbox 360 - $95

LIKE NEW
Killer is Dead Limited Edition for PS3 (Gamestop New, no seal) - $25
Playstation 3 Eye (Like New) - $5
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed Ultimate Sith Edition for PS3 (Great Condition)- $25
T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S7 - $350
Sennheiser HD 598 Special Edition (Black) - $100

NoRéN

S9i5ey0.png
Oakb9ta.png

Feedback List
contact through PM only.
Payment via AMAZON GIFT CARD unless otherwise stated.

SELLING

$10 Playstation Store Credit - sold

BUYING
Fallout 3 Collector's Edition Guide
Catwoman: Nine Lives of a Feline Fatale
Kingdom Come Figures
-Superman
-Batman
-Shazam

Invis

WTS:

60+ retro(ish) games - Put them all in a Google Sheet to not clutter up this post so it's viewable here. Note that there is a decent bit of sports games, a decent bit of average/poor condition games, and a large amount of them not that "rare" or worth much. But they are taking up a fair amount of room in my closet so hit me up cause I need that space.

Modded PS2 bundle - Fat PS2 + Network Adapter + Maxtor 250GB IDE drive + FMCB memory card + 2 official PS2 controllers + Component Cables. - $90 shipped

PS3 Wireless Bluetooth Headset - $12 shipped

Doing a general interest check.

Selling/Trading:
Apple TV, 4th Generation (Like New). No boxes, but comes with everything else. Used for about 2 months.

Playstation Vita, OLED Launch Version (Like New). Comes with Vita case, card case, 8GB & 4GB Mem sticks, FIFA Soccer, Wipeout 2048, and Lumines: Electronic Symphony. Had this since launch, no cosmetic issues that I can see.

NES Classic (Sealed, NIB). Getting it from Best Buy in a week or so, but feel like checking now.

Want:
New Nintendo 3DS. Not too much interest, but taking a quick look at it.
PayPal
Amazon Gift Card
General Offers of Current-Gen Games

No pics in here, but I can take a bunch if you're interested. PM me!

HaL64

WTB:

Any retro video games and systems in general!

I want to buy large lots, or small lots, your entire collection, your friend's collection, or whatever! Boxes, manuals, guides, loose cartridges, systems, handhelds, etc. And yes I consider Dreamcast/PS1/PS2/Gamecube as retro.

Send me a private message and let's make a deal
!

I am also willing to meet in person for very large collections if shipping is too much. I live in the midwest (Illinois) and in general I'm willing to drive pretty far.

Retro magazines and guides. EGM, Nintendo Power, etc.

Retro store signage. Stuff like this:

Have:
Paypal or Cash in person.

Sora_N

Shipping from Canada, prices include shipping unless noted.

WTS:
PS3 Hyper Dimension Neptunia 1 $28 USD shipped
PS3 Hyper Dimension Neptunia 2 $28 USD shipped
PSP Disgaea (Asia Version) $20 USD shipped

WTB:
Super Mario 3D Land Digital Code (NA) for about $10 USD

BHK3

Banned
WTB
Gravity Rush Remastered
Super Robot Wars OG: The Moon Dwellers (English, PS4)
Caladrius Blaze (English, PS4)
Hong Kong PSN Money(Need like the equivalent of $5 to buy a little dlc pack)

Dragons Dogma (PC)

WTS
Xbox One: Mortal Kombat XL Preorder Bonus - Kosplay Pack($2)

KaoticBlaze

Hi all. WTS Gaming Rig as is. Not interested in parting out atm. Includes monitor, mouse, speakers with sub, headset, and keyboard. It is VR ready and can game in 4k with most settings oh high. Payment through paypal in US only. Original build price with peripherals was about 2,300 dollars, looking to get 1,300 plus shipping. Willing to negotiate if you have a good offer on the table. Will come preinstalled with Windows 7 Ultimate. Part list below as well as link for pics of rig.

http://imgur.com/a/q1Zkm

-Corsair Carbide Series 100R Mid Tower Case
-Intel Core i7 6700K 4.00 GHz Unlocked Quad Core Skylake Desktop Processor, LGA 1151 [BX80662I76700K]
-Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 DRAM 3000MHz
-128GB Samsung SSD
-180GB Intel SSD
-1TB WD HDD
-2TB WD HDD
-ASUS ROG MAXIMUS VIII HERO ALPHA ATX Mobo
-TWO NVIDIA - GeForce GTX 970 4GB GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 Reference Cards in SLI
-ASUS VS247H-P 23.6" Full HD 1920x1080 2ms HDMI DVI VGA Monitor
-Logitech S220 2.1 Speaker System with Subwoofer
-OCZ ModXStream Pro Series 700 Watt Semi-Modular PSU
-Lite-On LightScribe 24X SATA DVD+/-RW
-Corsair Hydro Series High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler H60
-Razer Blackwidow Ultimate mechanical keyboard (Blue Backlight Only)
-Razer Tiamat Over Ear 7.1 Surround Sound PC Gaming Headset
-Razer Ouroboros Elite Ambidextrous Wired or Wireless Gaming Mouse - 8200 DPI 4G Laser Sensor

PM me with any questions if interested. Thanks!

AkumaNiko

Upgrading my wife PC so i need to sell off some stuff.

EVGA GTX 970, Great condition, never OC. $180 Shipped

AMD FX6300 w/ Generic MOBO $85 shipped. I will be removing the heatsink from this to fit the MOBO box so you will need new thermal paste.

FS $50 PSN Credit - $45

Final fantasy XV PS4 - $35 Shipping (used)

Atelier Sophie PS4 Used - $25 Shipped (used)

Used pair of Dr Dre Solo 2 (wired) white - $75 Shipped with box and case (only issue with these is slight discoloration on the inside of the ears, otherwise works great)

iNH8HvYl.jpg

NeoGAF + Buyer and Seller

Feel free to send reasonable offers, and just ask for pictures of any item!

Want to Buy

Atelier Sophie Code - 20

Steins Gate 0 Digital or Physical PS4 - 25

Witcher 3 - Blood and Wine Code PS4 - 8

Physical Items for Sale

If no price is listed, make an offer, PM for more pics!

Metal Gear Solid 5 CE PS4 New - $90

Mario Party 10 with Mario Amiibo New

Mega Man Legacy Collection for 3DS with Gold Amiibo New

Fizzie plush from Sunset Overdrive

Kirby 20th Anniversary Collection Wii - New

.Hack//Quarantine PS2 - New

Xenoblade Wii with Pre-order Artbook - New

Hyperdimension Neptunia Producing Perfection Vita - New

Ni No Kuni Wizard's Edition + CE Guide PS3 - New

The Idolm@ster 2 PS3 (Greatest Hits version) - Like New

Tales of Symphonia Collector's Edition PS3 - New

PS3 Games (Like-New unless noted)
Atelier Ayesha
Atelier Escha and Logy
Atelier Rorona (original)
Atelier Totori (Limited Edition)
Atelier Meruru (New with Artbook)
Valkyria Chronicles
Soul Calibur V
Star Ocean The Last Hope International
Heavy Rain Directors Cut (sealed)

PS3 Imports
Initial D Arcade Stage
Samurai Warriors 3 Empires (Sealed)

360 Games (Like new)
Warriors Orochi 2
Eternal Sonata
Divinity 2 Dragon Knight Saga
Dragon's Dogma

Dreamcast Games (Like New)
Garou Mark of the Wolves

3DS Games
Project X Zone (Sealed)
Virtue's Last Reward (Sealed) 22
Zero Time Dilemma (Sealed) 25

Vita Games
Virtue's Last Reward (Sealed) 22
Zero Time Dilemma (Sealed) 25

GBA (Like New)
Castlevania Circle of the Moon
Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories

Amiibo (All are sealed) - Captian Falcon, Dark Pit, Dedede, Diddy Kong, Gold Mario, Ike, Little Mac, Lucina, Marth, Pit, Robin, Rosalina, Sheik, Toad

Feel free to send me any other offers via PM

LexShop.png

OlliOlli (Wii U)
Home (Steam)
Uncanny Valley (Steam)
Neverwinter Enthusiast Pack (Key)
Blade and Soul Yogscast Pack (Key)
Battlerite Yogscast Mount (Steam DLC)
Bohemian Killing OST and Art (Steam DLC)
Faeria Early Access Pack (Key)
Duelyst Cosmetics Pack + 20 Orbs (Key)

I prefer Steam keys, but I'm open to any offers! Also, if anyone has a RollerCoaster Tycoon 2: Triple Thrill key, I'd love to make a deal with you! Additionally, I'll trade all of these keys for a $20 Steam Code.

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally. If you do not receive a reply, please wait 24-48 hours before contacting me again because I am probably asleep or have not yet seen your message.

Selling:

US XBox Live (XBL) Credit (10% Off)
Any multiple of $5 starting at a minimum of $15. For example, $15 would be $13.50, $25 would be $22.50, or $50 would be $45.

Pokemon Red Champion Edition Nendoroid - New, Unopened - $100 + shipping
OAbaBJZ.jpg

Buying:
Nothing at the moment.

Payment options vary, but Google Wallet is preferred.

(974+ Total Positive Feedback!)

Jesus Carbomb

From Water into Guinness
Digital movie codes for sale, US region. From my own personal collection, guaranteed to work. Paypal Friends or Amazon gift card accepted. Thanks
af7trx6.png

$8 Finding Dory - Disney Anywhere + DMA points

$5 Lights Out - UV
$5 The Witch - UV
$5 Everest - UV
$5 Pirates: Band of Misfits - UV
$5 The Lobster - UV
$5 Hell Or High Water - iTunes or UV
$5 Swiss Army Man - UV

$4 Southpaw - UV
$4 Labyrinth - UV
$4 Macbeth (Fassbender) - UV