• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2016 | Read the Rules in the OP | I'd Buy That for a Dollar!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling:
New 3DS SOLD
Mario Kart 8 - $28 shipped
Shipping within U.S only
0WESpbBm.jpg

ekgrey

I have an eBay gift card question. I bought something with 2 $100 gift cards and then returned the item. It doesn't look like eBay gift cards are tied to account anymore (I don't see mine listed in checkout like they use to) so I can sell them right? Looking for $95 each for them if so.

I don't know, never used an eBay gift card or even returned a purchase that I can remember. What I would do as far as selling them goes: only agree to sell to someone with good feedback here (so you know you can trust them) and give them the codes before accepting payment. They work, they pay you.

Squarehard

If it's a Paypal Digital Gift Card, the amount will just go back to the same Gift Card in the event of a refund. They should not be tied to your account.

I recently had a refund on a purchase I made on eBay with an eBay Gift Card, and it went straight back to the card after the process was completed, but it wasn't immediate, so just double check it's back on the cards.

You can check the balance on the cards too, so if it's all back on the cards, then they should be good to go for sale.

Vaco6121

Shipping is included if in the US, international is extra. Buyer covers any fees. Paypal is preferred.

WTS: Wii U, will include a wiimote, pro controller, a 320 gb external hard drive with Golden Sun. Earthbound, Dr Luigi, The Wonderful 101, NES Remix, Super Mario Galaxy 2, Metroid Prime Trilogy, Super Mario 3D World, Pikmin 3, Darksiders 2. I will leave my profile on the system so you can access the above games. Along with a bunch of disc games, see photo: http://i.imgur.com/taKZyCS.jpg. Thinking $500 for this.

Feel free to make offers. I would rather sell as a bundle, but if you are interested in the only the system or games, feel free to PM as well, I'm sure we can work something out.

Kunohara

For sale:

I ship from Canada, but the prices are in US just to make it easier for most people here. Shipping is NOT included. Paypal gift or buyer pays fees. Have any questions, just PM me.

First up, a Madcatz Super Street Fighter 4 TE S Chun Li limited edition fight stick for Xbox 360 and PC. Comes with everything. I only used it maybe twice ever. All original parts. To view more pictures, please go here. Asking $100.

Halo Reach Collectors Edition. Comes with everything. DLC code has been used. To see more pictures, please go here. Asking $10.

WTS

Shipping from Tokyo, delivery by Japan Post (tracked service)

s - spine-card included
r - regcard included
f- flyers included
p - poster included

Sega Saturn JPN

Thunderforce V Special Pack (s,r) (CDx2) - $75
Parodius Da! - $27
Twin Bee Deluxe Pack - $13
Darius II - $21 (low price cause some scratches on the disk, anywyay the game has been tested and it's working)
Layer Section - $24
Space Harrier (s,r,f) - $25
Capcom Generation 4 (s,r) - $30 (includes Commando, Gun Smoke and MERCS)
Bulk Slash (s,p) - $77 (spine-card available, this is the first print edition with the cover sticked on the case, don't ask my the reason cause it's not clear, there was a discussion about it into the Saturn thread FYI)

Neo Geo CD JPN

Art of Fighting 2 (s) - $8
Super Sidekicks 3 - $18
The King of Fighters 94 - $4
Sonic Wings 2 - $23
Fatal Fury 3 - $4
Samurai Spirits 2 - $3
Art of Fighting 3 Limited Box (see details below) - $27

Art of Fighting 3 Limited Box

Cardbox case (some creases on the borders)
CD case
Manual
Artbook
Coin
Stickers

Delivery : $8 for each title, $10 for AoF3 Box and TF5SP, for combined purchase I will communicate the shipping fees later

Shipping : Japan Post Air Mail, TRACKED SERVICE, around 2 weeks for delivery

Payment : Paypal only (add 4% to the total)

Policy : games are tested but they will be tested again before packaging, a picture is sent to the buyer by PM as proof

*** PM if interested ***

Arteleon

Neo Member
WTS Overwatch Origins Edition for PC . Got 4 keys. Also Steam gift of Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands pre-order.

I am looking for CSGO in-game keys, BTC or maybe PSN cards. Not sure about psn, but feel free to shoot an offer.

Can show proof/reputation.

WTS Steam Keys (or Humble Gift links):
Day of the Tentacle Remastered $1.75
Refunct $1.50
Bit Blaster XL $0.50

PS3:
DMC4 - $5 shipped
GTA4 - $5 shipped
Bioshock 2 - $5 shipped
Bioshock - $5 shipped

XBOX 360:
Gears of War LE - good condition, metal case has some dents - $10 shipped
Gears of War 2 LE - like new condition - $10 shipped

MISC:
I also have a bunch of older strategy guide if anyone is into collecting those -- PM me and I'll list up what I have and you can make me an offer.

Feel free to PM me offers if you feel they're reasonable.

WTB EA access for $20 bucks. Have gmail and venmo to pay. Also looking for Spotify for cheap. Thanks

WTS
Have a switch and pro controller from Amazon. Selling for 550 as a bundle or make an offer

Crayons

Banned
I have three pairs of Levi 510 Skinny Jeans I'd like to get rid of. No stains or holes or anything, they're just too big for me. On the off chance someone fits into these sizes, hit me up and buy!

PICS available on request. I just have a shitty camera though. This is what they look like on Amazon

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00D2KSHZU/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Levi 510 Jet Black 38x30
Levi 510 Midnight Blue (I believe?) 36x30
Levi 510 Trellis/Bulk Denim (see below) 36x30

I paid $50 for each pair. These jeans are all in good condition. I'm asking for only $20 each for you to get yourself some sexy new pairs of Levis. Best of all, if you buy all three, I'll only charge you $50. That's a sweet deal. That's how much I paid for just ONE pair.

I accept PayPal or BTC. You can also pick them up locally in the NYC area to avoid paying for shipping.

WTB Resident Evil 7 (Steam)

If anyone can beat the CDkeys price of £27.99, I'll definitely be interested. ;) If not, I guess I'm going on CDkeys later.

Gaaraz

• Back to the Future - $1
  • Broadsword : Age of Chivalry - $1
  • Choice Chamber - $1
  • Dead Island Riptide Complete Edition - $4
  • Dust: An Elysian Tail - $7
  • Gold Rush! Classic - $1
  • Gun Metal - $1
  • Hurtworld - $12
  • Legend of Grimrock - $4
  • Lovely Planet - $4
  • Marine Sharpshooter II: Jungle Warfare - $0.50
  • Nexuiz - $2
  • Normality - $1
  • Orcs Must Die! 2: Complete Pack - $7
  • Overlord - $2
  • Planetary Annihilation Titans - $9
  • Poker Night at the Inventory - $1
  • Puzzle Agent - $1
  • Puzzle Agent 2 - $1
  • Realms of the Haunting - $0.50
  • Robot Roller-Derby Disco Dodgeball - $3
  • RPG Maker Game Character Hub - Free!
  • Risen - $1
  • Risen 2: Dark Waters Gold Edition - $1
  • Sacred 3 Gold - $3
  • Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse - $1
  • Steredenn - $1
  • Street Racing Syndicate - $1
  • The Lord of the Rings: War in the North - $3
  • The Walking Dead: Season 1 - $5
  • The Wolf Among Us - $4
  • Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Game of the Year Edition - $3
  • Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II: Retribution - $6
Happy to listen to any offers! Can accept PayPal, Skrill or Bitcoin.

Prices include shipping except for Saturn games that cost $10 or less.
I accept PayPal (Friends & Family or Buyer Pays Shipping) and would trade for a Starcraft II: Legacy of the Void (US) Game Key.

SEGA Saturn
NHL All-Star Hockey $5
Die Hard Trilogy $25
NFL 97 $5
Worldwide Soccer $5
World Series Baseball $5
Winter Heat $45
Frank Thomas' Big Hurt Baseball $5
Black Fire $10
NBA Jam Extreme $10
Decathlete $20
ID4: Independence Day $10
Rampage $40
(Accessory) Saturn Twin-Stick $50
(Accessory) Saturn Floppy Drive $310

SEGA Dreamcast
Jet Grind Radio $20
Phantasy Star Online: Ver. 1 $15

GameCube
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time / Master Quest $30

PlayStation 3
Assassin's Creed $7
Star Wars: Force Unleashed $7
Valkyria Chronicles $7

Xbox 360
Gears of War $5
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion $5
Phantasy Star Universe $5
Lost Planet $5

Xbox
Jet Set Radio Future $20
(Accessory) USB Keyboard Adapter (from Phantasy Star Online) *Picture not currently available* $10

Nintendo DS
Electroplankton First Printing Edition (Japanese import, complete including headphones) $20
Jump Superstars (Japanese import) $10
Polarium (sealed) $6
Zoo Keeper (sealed) $6
Tony Hawk's American Sk8land $6
Elite Beat Agents $10
Pokemon Diamond $15
Star Fox Command $15
Sudoku Gridmaster $5
Touch the Dead $15
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Justice for All $15
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations $15
(Accessory) Ace Attorney stylus $10

iPhones
White iPhone 5 16gb Verizon $100
Black iPhone 5S 16gb Verizon $150

PS Vita
Phantasy Star Online: Special Package (JPN Import, Code Used) $10
Phantasy Star Online Episode 2: Deluxe Package (JPN Import, Code Used) $10
(Accessory) 16gb Memory Card (From Japan) $40

DVD / Blu-Ray
Valkyria Chronicles 3: Taga Tame no Jūsō (Black Package, Code Used) $15
Valkyria Chronicles 3: Taga Tame no Jūsō (Blue Package, Code Used) $15

Comics / Manga
Walking Dead: Book 4 (Hardcover) $12

SLEIhbg.png

n64coder

new-office-365-logo-orange-png-1888c397654.jpg

Offer: 1 seat on my Microsoft Office 365 Subscription plan

Entitles person to use Office 365 for 1 year on 1 PC or Mac and 1 Tablet. Comes with 1TB of OneDrive Storage. It's like paying $2 month for OneDrive storage (normally $2/month for 200GB) and getting Office for free. Great deal. Will have option to renew next year. Looking for $20, Paypal gift.

I also have N64 Worms Armageddon for sale that is in very good condtion. Is there any interest in this? Asking $200 shipped.

Xandremi

I have three pairs of Levi 510 Skinny Jeans I'd like to get rid of. No stains or holes or anything, they're just too big for me. On the off chance someone fits into these sizes, hit me up and buy!

PICS available on request. I just have a shitty camera though. This is what they look like on Amazon

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00D2KSHZU/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Levi 510 Jet Black 38x30
Levi 510 Midnight Blue (I believe?) 36x30
Levi 510 Trellis/Bulk Denim (see below) 36x30

I paid $50 for each pair. These jeans are all in good condition. I'm asking for only $20 each for you to get yourself some sexy new pairs of Levis. Best of all, if you buy all three, I'll only charge you $50. That's a sweet deal. That's how much I paid for just ONE pair.

I accept PayPal or BTC. You can also pick them up locally in the NYC area to avoid paying for shipping.

I want...but in a 32x30 max... =/

Hi everyone! I don't suppose there's anyone out there willing to let go of their Switch preorder for regular cost? I missed the chance to get my own and I can't afford to pay ebay prices. Please let me know if you have a Switch preorder you're willing to transfer/ship to me. PM me and we'll work something out. Thanks in advance!

Edit: I'm in the US (so I'd prefer a US Switch) and color doesn't matter too much but if I had to choose between Gray and Blu/Red, I'd choose gray

Edit2: I'm okay now

WTS:
Unopened NES Classic: $105 shipped, Paypal

Xbone Battlefield 1 Digital Code: $20 in XBL spacebux

At work, so it might be awhile before I respond to any inquiries. Thanks.

Squarehard

WTT/S (US Shipping Only, some prices are negotiable):

Pokemon Fire Red New Sealed (Creases and dents on sides of box, corners are all fine) $250 Shipped
8xXDZTL.png

Super Mario Sunshine (Good, missing manual, black label) $30 Shipped
Paper Mario (Good, Original case & manual, Black Label) $45 Shipped
icKFoKo.jpg

All Complete: Fatal Fury (Good), Fatal Fury (Very Good), Fatal Fury 2 (Good), Thrash Rally (Neo Geo Sticker Seal Still in Tact, Game never opened, Very Good) Open to offers for all 4
NhdRRvI.png

Ramen Keychain/Trinket $1+shipping costs
mn2mPu6l.jpg

3DS:

Rhythm Thief (Like New) $45 Shipped
Project X Zone Limited Edition (Brand New Sealed) $37 Shipped
Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai DX Limited Edition (Brand New Sealed, box a little crushed, have multiples available) $40 Shipped

Wii:

Metroid Prime Trilogy Steelbook (Complete with slipcover, fair amount of wear on cover and steelbook, have multiples available) $45 Shipped

Vita (Complete in original case w/cover art):

Akiba's Trip
Demon Gaze
Disgaea 3
Hyperdevotion Noire
Hyperdimension Neptunia PP
Hyperdimension Neptunia U
Valhalla Knights 3
Gravity Rush
Earth Defense Force 2
Persona 4 Golden
Shovel Knight (New Sealed)
Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunter (New sealed, UPC hole punched)
Sword Art Online: Lost Song (UPC hole punched)
Putty Squad (UPC hole punched)

PS3:

Marvel Vs Capcom 3 Steelbook (Complete w/game and manual, no slipcover) $30 Shipped

Anime:

DVD

Tsuritama Complete Collection (New/Sealed, more than a few available) $20 Shipped
You're Under Arrest S1 Box Set 2 (Good-Very Good, Used) $40 Shipped

Manga ($0.50 ea, unless noted otherwise, shipping not included; anything listed in "Okay" condition may have rips, tears, scuffs, folds, writing, or wrinkling):

Peach Girl 1 (Very Good, UPC hole punched)
Seimaden 2 (Okay)
Love Hina 12 (Good)
NG Life 1 (Very Good) $0.75
NG Life 2 (Very Good)
NG Life 4 (Very Good) $0.75
NG Life 7 (Very Good) $5
Missile Happy 2 (Very Good)
Peace Maker 4 (Very Good)
Peace Maker 5 (Very Good)
Dark Angel 2 (Okay)
Time Stranger Kyoko 2 (Okay)
Shugo Chara Chan! 3 (Good) $0.75
Gravitation 2 (Good)
Knockout Makers 1 (Very Good)
Karakuri Odette 1 (Very Good) $0.75
Karakuri Odette 3 (Very Good) $0.75
Fushigi Yugi The Mysterious Play 1 (Good)
Pita-Ten Light Novel 1 (Good) $1.25
wyCQbWZl.jpg

Figures:

Toy Biz Capcom Video Game Super Stars Darkstalkers 3 Talbain & BB Bonnie Hood $25 Shipped

Steam:

Muv-Luv Extra/Unlimited Steam Code $15

Gift Cards:

Paypal

Want To Buy/Trade For:

Nendoroids (Official Japanese release version, boxed ones only, used or new, but must be complete)
Vita JP titles

Carpe Fulgur Collection
Paypal
Amazon GC
Breach & Clear Vita
PQube titles (LE or non-LE)
NISA Vita LEs(Atelier Escha/Ar Nosurge/Demon Gaze/etc)
Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth 1 LE
Vita memory cards 32gb/64gb

Shipping, if applicable, is not included. Please send me a PM if you're interested in something and we can go from there (prices are not firm). Before sale I'll make sure to take multiple pictures of the item so that you know exactly what you're gonna get. Shipping only within the US. I'm located in Alaska. PB and PS.

WTS:

Steam codes ($1 PP each)
Elegy for a Dead World
Road to Ballhalla
Beatbuddy: Tale of the Guardians
Starseed Pilgrim
Bit Blaster XL
Refunct

Steam Gifts
Cities: Skyline - $8
Cities: Skyline After Dark - $8

Both for $15

Kerbal Space Program - $14

Digital movie codes
Gone Girl - $3
Sicario - UV/iTunes - $3
The Revenant - UV - $3

Games, all complete
- Monster Hunter Portable 3rd for PSP (Japanese language but can be patched to English and played on moded PSP) -$7
- Kingdom Hearts birth by sleep for PSP - $7
- Valkyria Chronicles for PS3 - $6
- Heavy Rain Directors cut for PS3 -$8
- Metal Gear Solid 4 for PS3 - $4
- Call of Duty Modern Warfare 4 sealed for Xbox360 - $4
- Yoga for Wii - $9
- Soul Sacrifice Delta for PS Vita(sealed Asia version with english voice & text) - $63
- 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors for Nintendo DS (New cover) - $21

- Danganronpa 2 Limited Edition box and extras/ no game - $40 or let me know your best offer.

WTB: Does anybody have an EDGE 278 with the Bloodborne review laying around that you're willing to sell?

WTS - Steam Keys - all keys $1, except x-com 2, which is $6

x-com 2
Rebel Galaxy
Styx: Master of Shadows
Action Henk
Deponia Doomsday
Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number
The Banner Saga
Kholat
Tharsis
Savage Lands (Early Access)
TIS-100
Her Story
Dungeon of the Endless - Crystal Pack
Planetary Annihilation TITANS
Steredenn
Human Resource Machine
Gunmetal Arcadia Zero
Inferno 2
Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons
Shadowrun Chronicles - Boston Lockdown
I am Bread
Grow Home
Wheels of Aurelia
Qvadriga
2064: Read Only Memories

AkumaNiko

Upgrading my wife PC so i need to sell off some stuff.

EVGA GTX 970, Great condition, never OC. $180 Shipped

AMD FX6300 w/ Generic MOBO $85 shipped. I will be removing the heatsink from this to fit the MOBO box so you will need new thermal paste.

FS $30 PSN Credit - $27

Final fantasy XV PS4 - $30 Shipping (used)

Used pair of Dr Dre Solo 2 (wired) white - $70 Shipped with box and case (only issue with these is slight discoloration on the inside of the ears, otherwise works great)

iNH8HvYl.jpg

gatisimo

WTB or trade for Rocket League (Steam)

I have a Steam gift for Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor that I would love to trade if anyone is interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom