• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2016 | Read the Rules in the OP | I'd Buy That for a Dollar!

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTS
- Link's Awakening (cartridge only): $10 or best offer
WARNING: I'm not sure if it still works or not (I don't have a system that can play it anymore)

- Final Fantasy Chronicles (Final Fantasy 4 + Chrono Trigger) (Green label): $13
Case/insert/manual included, case very slightly damaged

WTT for
- $20 PSN gift card/code

Have $20 in Steam credit that I'm willing to trade with and gift (proof here)

WTS: CIB Street Fighter Collection for Sega Saturn $155 shipped to US

kpXYG0El.jpg

fpxrxeRl.jpg

jUXwjlpl.jpg

NqGFjfml.jpg

both discs work flawlessly. minor scratches (see picture above).

Paypal F&F please

Invis

WTS:

Amazon.ca $15 gift card - $10 USD PayPal

60+ retro(ish) games - Put them all in a Google Sheet to not clutter up this post so it's viewable here. Note that there is a decent bit of sports games, a decent bit of average/poor condition games, and a large amount of them not that "rare" or worth much. But they are taking up a fair amount of room in my closet so hit me up cause I need that space.

PS3 Wireless Bluetooth Headset - $12 shipped

GSkill 8GB DDR3 1600 RAM. - $32 shipped. Don't have the link to NewEgg but it's the Black Sniper Low Voltage (1.25v) sticks that run at 9-9-9-24

Weevilone

WTB HD Ultraviolet movie codes from the following Blu-rays:

Nocturnal Animals
Manchester by the Sea
Batman - Return of the Caped Crusaders
Nerve
Edge of Seventeen

PM with price please!

Plus seller with 30+ positive transactions.

Pictures available upon request.

Shipping is not included.

Bundle discounts available.

3DS
Animal Crossing New Leaf Balloon Master Pin $5
Fire Emblem Awakening Pre-order Art Book $10
Kid Icarus Uprising (outer box and stand only) $10
Mario & Luigi Dream Team Pre-order Decal $5
Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate Felyne Pin (new) $5
New Super Mario Bros 2 Steelbook $10
Star Fox 64 3D (new) $50

DS
Action Replay (new) $15
DSi XL Bronze (mint, complete) $80
Lego Batman 2 (new) $5
Pokemon HeartGold Ho-oh Figurine (new) $5

Club Nintendo
2010 Calendar (Gold 2009) $5
3DS Game Case 18 (new) $15
Buttons (Platinum 2011) (new) $5
Majora's Mask Puzzle (new) $10
Mario Playing Cards (Platinum 2012) (new) $5
Super Mario Bros Figurines Statue (Platinum 2010) (new) $40
Super Smash Bros Smashing Soundtrack (new) $10

Gamecube
251 Memory Card (First-party, new) $10
1019 Memory Card (First-party, new) $15
Metal Gear Solid Twin Snakes $40

PC
Defiance (new) $5
Fallout New Vegas Ultimate (new) $15
LA Noire Complete Edition (new) $5
Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris (new) $5
Singularity (new) $5

PS3
Assassin's Creed Revelations (new) $10
GTA Episodes from Liberty City (new) $10

PSP
Modnation Racers (new) $5

Wii U
New Super Luigi U (new) $60
New Super Mario Bros U Steelbook $30
Star Fox Guard (new) $5
Super Mario Maker 30th Anniversary Lanyard $5

Wii
Battalion Wars 2 $5
Excitebots (new) $15
Gold Nunchuk (new) $60
Goldeneye 007 $5
Lego Batman 2 (new) $5
Metroid Other M Art Folio (new) $5
Monster Hunter Tri $5
Okami $10
Pandora's Tower (new) $20
Rock Band 2 $5
Sin and Punishment $5
Super Smash Bros Brawl Keychain Glove $10
The Last Story Limited Edition (new) $60
Trauma Team $10
Xenoblade Chronicles (first print) $40
Xenoblade Chronicles Pre-order Art Book $20

Xbox One
Gears of War Ultimate Edition (new) $10
Quantum Break Pre-order Watch (new) $5

Other
Funko Pop Guardians of the Galaxy Rocket #48 (new) $5
Funko Pop Guardians of the Galaxy Groot #49 (new) $5
Funko Pop Guardians of the Galaxy Dancing Groot #65 (new) $5
Microsoft Wireless Mouse 3500 (new) $10
Pinny Arcade 2014 Microsoft Age of Empires (new) $5
Rurouni Kenshin Fire Requiem (DVD) Free with purchase
Tales 10th Anniversary Vol. 3 Soundtrack (new) $5

Oakb9ta.png
S9i5ey0.png

+60 Seller, +28 Buyer

All prices includes shipping to US. I will ship outside of US, but it has to be a method that provides tracking, so will probably be pricey. Links will take you to a photo if there's not already one shown!
Accepting Paypal F/F (friends and family) or G/S (goods and services). Prices for G/S a little higher to cover fees. See below. I will ship protected and with tracking either way! Unless it’s a Sunday or postal holiday, I’ll always be able to ship out within 24 hours of payment.

XPiyXmB.jpg
JuKzcux.jpg
oHqbTQy.jpg

• Bioshock 2 Guide
    $6 (F/F) or $6.49 (G/S)
    - Very Good condition. No tears, creases or writing. Minimal shelf wear.

• Bioshock Guide
    $6 (F/F) or $6.49 (G/S)
    - Very Good condition. No tears, creases or writing. Still has foldout that came with it!

SELLING SOME VIDEO GAME SHIRTS!!!- BUY ONE GET ONE FREE!!! (Lowest price one is free)

All are unworn, some still sealed in plastic! There are a few that are wrinkly, but they are all clean!

Here is a link to the album.

Here is the list!
1) Alone in the Dark - black, L ($7 (F/F) or $7.52 (G/S))
2) Club, The - white, not sure size (SEALED) ($14 (F/F) or $14.73 (G/S))
3) Darkwatch - white, XL ($10 (F/F) or $10.61 (G/S))
4) Devil May Cry 2 - black, XL ($20 (F/F) or $20.91 (G/S))
5) Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles - black, L ($20 (F/F) or $20.91 (G/S))
6) Mario and Sonic (2008 Beijing Olympics) - white, not sure of size (SEALED with SEGA RIBBON) ($13 (F/F) or $13.70 (G/S))
7) Medal of Honor: Allied Assault - green, L ($15 (F/F) or $15.76 (G/S))
8) Resident Evil (Gamestop/EB games logos on sleeve) - black, XL ($35 (F/F) or $36.35 (G/S))
9) Silent Hill Homecoming - white, XL ($35 (F/F) or $36.35 (G/S))

Takeru

(Hit me up via PM)

WTS

Steam Code = $13
header.jpg

Steam Code = $10 (two codes to sell)
header.jpg

Steam Code = $2
header_586x192.jpg

Steam Code = $2
header.jpg

PayPal FF

Selling a white Vita, in okay condition, on firmware 3.60

Send your offers to me. If I don't respond, send them again, NeoGAF's messenger hates me.

The Vita is not in the greatest condition as the pictures below show you, and the screen has light scratches in it I didn't realize until looking under the light. The rest of the system looks like this:

http://imgur.com/a/piPdV

Henkaku installed, which is becoming particularly hot right now as it might become open source in the future. On the system already is firmware 3.60, emulators (do not ask me about ROMs or where to get them please), and a few games I did not even know was possible to play on the Vita. Remember the most popular shooter of 1993? Remember its sequel?

As Henkaku is getting even better, and I am to buy a Switch, I'm looking for a quick sale and no lowballs.

_Clash_

WTT for 1 Steam Rocket League key

I have 2x Torchlight and 2x Magicka steam keys and would be willing to trade some combination of them for Rocket league.

Hit me up.

WTB//WTT

Nier (ps3) Offering 25€ or trading for other ps3/ps4 game(s). PM me if interested. EU only because otherwise shipping will get too expensive.

WTS:

Resident Evil 2 Platinum- PC COMPLETE

Excellent A+ condition, Not a single scratch or smudge on both discs. perfect. With manual. $45 shipped OBO
WQBmI20.jpg

lChhu78.jpg

kANvXDl.jpg

Resident Evil 3 Nemesis PC- COMPLETE
Excellent condition, 1 single small microfine scratch on disc. You can only see it if its a inch away from your eye. Does not effect gameplay. With manaual. $30 shipped OBO
xX44Frz.jpg

jPWnych.jpg

Mint Condition Resident Evil 4 Chainsaw Controller COMPLETE- PS2

Was bought brand New in 2008 and was never used. Kept inside plastic bag its entire life.
Has ALL documentation and is numbered 36356. $100 shipped OBO

https://imgur.com/a/Ygue2

will happily provide feedback upon request. Paypal friends and family preferred.

Fireblend

Banned
I have some leftover stuff from Humble Bundles I'd like to get rid of. Paypal payment is desirable. Prices are negotiable if buying multiple games.

$0.5 each, NEW: all for $5
Samorost 2
Canabalt
Metro 2033, Risen and Sacred Citadel
Men of War
Medal of Honor
McPixel
Eets Munchies
A Virus Named TOM
Sid Meier's Railroads!
Sid Meier's Civilization® III: Complete
Sid Meier's Ace Patrol: Pacific Skies
Sid Meier's Ace Patrol
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams
The Novelist

$1 each, NEW: all for $8
Dust: An Elysian Tail
Antichamber
Epic Battle Fantasy 4
Bit Blaster XL
Refunct
Odallus: The Dark Call
Lethal League
The Beginner's Guide
Hexcells Complete Pack
Expand - Soundtrack Edition
Regency Solitaire

$2 each, NEW: all for $9
Technobabylon
Chroma Squad
Super Time Force Ultra
Shantae and the Pirate's Curse
Pony Island
Day of the Tentacle Remastered

Ghazi

WTS - Razer Blackwidow X (Non-Chroma) Mechanical Keyboard w/ O rings installed - $40 + shipping

The LED under the backspace key is dead, otherwise it's basically brand new and is clean. Can provide images if you want them.

WTS
Just gonna go with the Collectors Edition, so I can actually touch it, and not be paranoid.
[PENDING]
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Deluxe Edition: The Complete Official Guide - Pre-Order shipped from Amazon -- Amazon Gift Card or PP FF(with feedback) - $55 OR PP (without feedback) - $57 (includes fees)

Delivery March 31st

WTT

The Legend of Zelda: Master Edition from Best Buy + $150 + fees or Amazon gift card for Nintendo Switch (pref Neon)
Can change address on the order or ship it out 3/4
PM me

WTS: Nintendo Switch Gray Pre-order from Amazon US.

Not 100% sure the best way to handle this as pre-orders on Amazon make me nervous. I'll take PayPal and switch the shipping info, or you can send me an Amazon gift card and I can use it on the purchase. If you have experience on the best way to handle this, please chime in. Not looking to disappoint anyone.

I have prime, so shipping is free. Selling it for the retail price, tax included. Not looking for anything additional. I'm wanting to go to E3 so I was going to cancel the pre-order and pick up a pass, but I'd rather someone here get it instead of some internet scalper.

EDIT: SOLD!!!

WTS: Nintendo Switch Gray Pre-order from Amazon US.

Not 100% sure the best way to handle this as pre-orders on Amazon make me nervous. I'll take PayPal and switch the shipping info, or you can send me an Amazon gift card and I can use it on the purchase. If you have experience on the best way to handle this, please chime in. Not looking to disappoint anyone.

I have prime, so shipping is free. Selling it for the retail price of $320.99, tax included. Not looking for anything additional. I'm wanting to go to E3 so I was going to cancel the pre-order and pick up a pass, but I'd rather someone here get it instead of some internet scalper.

Be aware that tax varies by state it will ship to. For example to New York your total will be something like $326.xx I believe (so you'd lose money), while to Mississippi it will be $299.99 (you'd make $21).

The way I have done it recently with Amazon preorders is first I'll add the buyer's shipping address in my Amazon address book, then I will redeem the gift card balance they sent and apply it to the order, then I'll change the shipping address on the order (after which it will ask you to re-enter your credit card info, even if the order is fully paid by gift card. And you will be have to reselect shipping speed). Haven't had issues except in cases where I tried to change the address to a different country. Don't think you necessarily need to follow the steps in these order, but that's how I've done it and it's worked. Although in a couple of cases when I wasn't sure if changing the address would work (like in the different country examples), I attempted to change the address before asking the buyer to send payment, and I was glad I did because I would have been stuck with balance in my account that I can't refund. Changing the address first also has the benefit of knowing the exact order total with tax.

Also, save yourself a lot of time with sending and waiting for PMs by asking the buyer to send you a phone number AND recipient's name with the address from the get go (people tend to forget those more often than not, and Amazon won't accept an address without those fields)

WTS:

Zelda: Breath of the Wild Standard Edition preorder - $65
(I heard that some stores are no longer taking preorders of this so rather than just cancel it I thought maybe someone would want it.) Amazon gift card for payment of the item!

WTB:
NieR Automata Black Box Edition NA - Please if ANYONE doesn't want their preorder or wants to sell it let me know!!! I'm still sad that the SE store cancelled mine. I can't afford ebay's prices.

PM please!

WTS:

Zelda: Breath of the Wild Standard Edition pre-order with release-date delivery from Amazon - $70 by Amazon gift card

Be aware that tax varies by state it will ship to. For example to New York your total will be something like $326.xx I believe (so you'd lose money), while to Mississippi it will be $299.99 (you'd make $21).

The way I have done it recently with Amazon preorders is first I'll add the buyer's shipping address in my Amazon address book, then I will redeem the gift card balance they sent and apply it to the order, then I'll change the shipping address on the order (after which it will ask you to re-enter your credit card info, even if the order is fully paid by gift card. And you will be have to reselect shipping speed). Haven't had issues except in cases where I tried to change the address to a different country. Don't think you necessarily need to follow the steps in these order, but that's how I've done it and it's worked. Although in a couple of cases when I wasn't sure if changing the address would work (like in the different country examples), I attempted to change the address before asking the buyer to send payment, and I was glad I did because I would have been stuck with balance in my account that I can't refund. Changing the address first also has the benefit of knowing the exact order total with tax.

Also, save yourself a lot of time with sending and waiting for PMs by asking the buyer to send you a phone number AND recipient's name with the address from the get go (people tend to forget those more often than not, and Amazon won't accept an address without those fields)

Thanks so much for the info. Much appreciated.

SLEIhbg.png

No shipping included. US only.
Want Paypal(gift & fees paid), US PSN credit, or Amazon credit.
Feel free to message me with any questions or offers. Thanks.

FOR SALE

PS3
Uncharted 1-3 $10
Killzone 2 $3

Video game books(art, strategy and novels)
Art of Dead Space - $15
Darkstalkers Graphic File - $20
30th anniversary Capcom character encyclopedia - $5
FFX/X-2 strategy guide - $40
Metal Gear Solid 2 strategy guide - $5
Dead Space Martyr - $5
Dead Space Salvage - $5
Catherine sound disk and art book - $10
Art of Persona 3 w/ soundtrack $15

Miscellaneous
Metal Gear Solid Legacy Collection box and book(no game or case) $5
Metal Gear Solid Saga Vol. 2 $3