• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2016 | Read the Rules in the OP | I'd Buy That for a Dollar!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oakb9ta.png
S9i5ey0.png

+61 Seller, +29 Buyer

All prices includes shipping to US. I will ship outside of US, but it has to be a method that provides tracking, so will probably be pricey. Links will take you to a photo if there's not already one shown!
Accepting Paypal F/F (friends and family) or G/S (goods and services). Prices for G/S a little higher to cover fees. See below. I will ship protected and with tracking either way! Unless it’s a Sunday or postal holiday, I’ll always be able to ship out within 24 hours of payment.

XPiyXmB.jpg
JuKzcux.jpg

• Bioshock 2 Guide
    $6 (F/F) or $6.49 (G/S)
    - Very Good condition. No tears, creases or writing. Minimal shelf wear.

SELLING SOME VIDEO GAME SHIRTS!!!- BUY ONE GET ONE FREE!!! (Lowest price one is free)

All are unworn, some still sealed in plastic! There are a few that are wrinkly, but they are all clean!

Here is a link to the album.

Here is the list!
1) Alone in the Dark - black, L ($7 (F/F) or $7.52 (G/S))
2) Club, The - white, not sure size (SEALED) ($14 (F/F) or $14.73 (G/S))
3) Darkwatch - white, XL ($10 (F/F) or $10.61 (G/S))
4) Devil May Cry 2 - black, XL ($20 (F/F) or $20.91 (G/S))
5) Mario and Sonic (2008 Beijing Olympics) - white, not sure of size (SEALED with SEGA RIBBON) ($13 (F/F) or $13.70 (G/S))
6) Medal of Honor: Allied Assault - green, L ($15 (F/F) or $15.76 (G/S))
7) Resident Evil (Gamestop/EB games logos on sleeve) - black, XL ($35 (F/F) or $36.35 (G/S))
8) Silent Hill Homecoming - white, XL ($35 (F/F) or $36.35 (G/S))

Amagon

Most of the items that are brand new in box, Others are adult owned, unless noted other wise. Shipping price included, (Edit: Buyer pays shipping for The Witcher), ship in USA only. Accepting offers of course. Paypal only, please send as friends and family if possible or cover the PayPal fees when sending payment.

LINK TO ALBUM

BRAND NEW
Breath of the Wild: Special Edition Switch Case -$20
HKS Racing Controller for PS3 - $20
Power A Pro Elite Wireless Controller for PS3 - $10
Street Fighter x Tekken Fightpad (King/Marduk/Poison/Hugo) for PS3 - $35
Marvel vs Capcom 3 Special Edition for PS3 - $35
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2 Collector's Edition for PS3 - $35
Shin Megami Tensei PERSONA 2 Innocent Sin Limited Edition for PSP - $40
Just Cause 3 for PS3 - $14
The Witcher 2: Dark Edition for Xbox 360 - $90

LIKE NEW
Killer is Dead Limited Edition for PS3 (Gamestop New, no seal) - $25
Playstation 3 Eye (Like New) - $5
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed Ultimate Sith Edition for PS3 (Great Condition)- $25
T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S7 - $340
Sennheiser HD 598 Special Edition (Black) - $95

Mikeside

WTS mint condition Vita Slim (black) with a Waterfield Designs case
£70 shipped in UK or with postage to anywhere in Europe

also WTS white 3DS XL in good condition (minor scuffs here and there)
£70 shipped in UK or with postage to anywhere in Europe

Animekatt

5W4tNqH.png

WTS

47tyuZ8.jpg

LRG #4 New N Tasty! Odd World: Abe's Oddysee PS4 - $120 shipped

LRG #6 Futuridium PS4 - $50 shipped

LRG #10 Octodad Dadliest Catch - $40 shipped

All are brand new and sealed from a smoke-free home. They do not come with the postcards and stickers that were shipped with them from LRG. Sorry!

NZD6Y41l.jpg

FFXIV Topaz Carbuncle Plush (Minion code is NOT included) - $25 Shipped

~Digital movie codes~

Justice League DARK UV - $5 *SOLD*

Hacksaw Ridge UV / iTunes - $6

I'm accepting PayPal F&F for payment. Thanks for looking.

WTT

Looking for 1:1 trades. Everything's in great, complete, adult-owned condiiton.

Have (all PS4):

Battlefield 1
Fallout 4
Mafia III Deluxe Edition (Season pass & Pre-order bonus codes are unused)
Rainbow Six: Siege (Gold Edition, but code has been used)
Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration
Titanfall 2

3PrvmLI.jpg

Want:

Watch Dogs 2 (PS4)
Resident Evil 7 (PS4)
Dishonored 2 (PS4)
Dragon Quest 8 (3DS)

Ramma2

WTB: Witcher 3 PS4, non-complete edition. Need original so I can play the DLC with my original save file. Offering 15$ PayPal F&F.

Drewfonse

WTS

New Grey Nintendo Switch plus Zelda, also new. I should have them sometime next week.

I paid $460 on eBay for both, and that's what I'm selling them for, shipping included.

No profit.

I won an auction and then immediately regretted it.

This is legit, PayPal only. I'm at the mercy of the original seller, but they are shipping to me on release day. I'll ship it immediately upon confirming that everything is in new condition.

PM me if interested.

Mrmask

WTS:

Complete copy of xenosaga 3 for PS2 - $50
The Witcher 3 Steelbook(No game) - $15
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Japanese version (cart only) - $25
Blastoise and Charizard cover plates(brand new in plastic) - $40 each
$263 GS credit - want $220 paypal f/f
Gravity rush remastered(PS4) - $65

All prices include shipping. PM me for more info or pictures.

Want: Paypal or willing to trade for Zelda Master Edition for US or a complete copy of Gravity Rush 2.

Patrick S.

Banned
Considering selling my mint copy of Panzer Dragoon Saga. It comes complete with the outer sleeve and the manual, plus an extra Disc 1 (the demo disc, which is the full first disc). This alone usually sells for €30-40. Everything is in very nice condition.

Based in Germany, but can ship to anywhere if everything is paid for by the buyer.

Make me an offer :)

ysAB0v4l.jpg

FRauF3Il.jpg

Zx8R12pl.jpg

SQZo67ml.jpg

XNrP1wTl.jpg

Lan Dong Mik

And why would I want them?
WTB:

1 2 Switch Digital

$40.00

Long shot I know but thought I'd give it a shot. Not even sure if there are download codes available for it yet.

maxcriden

WTB:

1 2 Switch Digital

$40.00

Long shot I know but thought I'd give it a shot. Not even sure if there are download codes available for it yet.

FWIW, I don't think there are any discounted full retail codes, or codes people would have gotten at a discount, just yet. I don't believe GCU or Amazon Prime applies to digital copies, though if I am wrong I would be thrilled to know it.

If you are at all interested in a physical copy at 20% off ($40 before tax), GCU users (there are some who post here and are willing to let you use their discount) may be able to help you out!

Lan Dong Mik

And why would I want them?
FWIW, I don't think there are any discounted full retail codes, or codes people would have gotten at a discount, just yet. I don't believe GCU or Amazon Prime applies to digital copies, though if I am wrong I would be thrilled to know it.

Cool, yeah that's what I was thinking too. Looks like I'm gonna be dropping 50 on this haha.

Fuckin game should have been included with the Switch!!!

shandy706

WTS

PS4 Games
Uncharted 4 (game and case) - $20 Shipped
MLB: The Show '16 (game and case) - $12 Shipped
...or I'll send you both for $30 :)

Nintendo Switch Games
Breath of the Wild for Nintendo Switch (game and case) - $52 Shipped
(I'll ship it once I get it from Gamestop. Don't need my Master Edtion copy.)

Xbox One Games
CoD Infinite Warfare: Legacy Edition with CoD 4 (game and case) - $32 Shipped

Free
22 Jump Street UV Code (don't think it has been used..just in case...it's free) Taken by Luckydog

WTS

New Grey Nintendo Switch plus Zelda, also new. I should have them sometime next week.

I paid $460 on eBay for both, and that's what I'm selling them for, shipping included.

No profit.

I won an auction and then immediately regretted it.

This is legit, PayPal only. I'm at the mercy of the original seller, but they are shipping to me on release day. I'll ship it immediately upon confirming that everything is in new condition.

PM me if interested.

You can request a cancellation. Have you paid the seller yet?

Mrmask

Buyer beware. Sold me a console and not responding to PMs. Likely trying to rip more people off before he's reported.

He just responded to me and I have seen him sell other 3ds's like a month or 2 prior for the switch launch, so I am willing to trust him.

Nintendad

You did happen to respond to my PM after ignoring them for days after I posted this.

I responded to you yesterday while I was at work (I work 6:30 pm to 6:30 am). I told you I'd send you the tracking number after work. You sent me a message back yesterday morning. I thought I responded with the tracking number. It turns out I didn't and you put a reversal through on PayPal.

eosos

Banned
Anyone in Chicago looking for a Switch tomorrow? I accidentally ordered 2 and need to sell one since I dont want to deal with Gamestop's return process. Wont upcharge or anything. Just trying to gauge interest.

Edit: Turns out it will be here Monday now.

All Hail C-Webb

Hailing from the Chill-Web
WTS:
Grey Nintendo Switch + Zelda for $500.

This is for today only, and pickup in Manhattan. Won't be able to play this weekend, and have Amazon order arriving next week.

Bungie's

wXMO1hH.png

PayPal Friends & Family

Zelda Breath of the Wild Switch Digital Code (US Region) $50

$50 PSN Gift Card $45 | $100 PSN Gift Card $90
550002b1.jpg

$20 Steam Wallet Gift Card $18
770038b1.jpg

WTS: CIB Street Fighter Collection for Sega Saturn $145 shipped to US

includes both Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo and Street Fighter Alpha 2 Gold

both discs work flawlessly. minor scratches (see picture above).

Paypal F&F please

shanafan

Did you actually pay him yet? Cause sellers cant leave feedback for buyers other than positive.

One of the biggest flaws with eBay, but it can be used in situations like this.

I would tell the seller you had second thoughts, and to cancel the bid. If you agree to the cancellation with eBay's system, the seller would not be out any money (listing costs, etc.)

The seller may send you a rude e-mail back, but just ignore and let them move on with their life. The seller COULD post "positive" feedback saying that you didn't pay though, so keep that in mind.

You would receive a non-payment on your eBay account, so just make sure to place bids that you feel strongly about going forward and you will be fine.

Drewfonse

I didn't want to suggest this since it's a bit underhanded, but threaten to leave negative feedback.

I hear ya. I just want nothing to do with him. And truth be told, I did bid on the item.

I even offered to pay a $30 "restocking fee". Nope. And for such a high demand item that he could immediately sell again. Oh well. That was a bad feeling, seeing the last few seconds tick down on the auction, realizing that I had won, hahaha.

maxcriden

Anyone in Chicago looking for a Switch tomorrow? I accidentally ordered 2 and need to sell one since I dont want to deal with Gamestop's return process. Wont upcharge or anything. Just trying to gauge interest.

PM'd you as I know a GAFer interested, and I think they PM'd you now also.

TehOh

Anybody in Tokyo or Kyoto want to sell their Switch? Arriving Friday and would love (for the right price) to be able to get a Switch while in Japan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom