• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Gameplay Launch Trailer

Markitron

Is currently staging a hunger strike outside Gearbox HQ while trying to hate them to death
I miss the days when 'gameplay' = Footage of someone playing the game

Video game Troy Baker looks great. For some reason it feels weird seeing a non big name film actor being transitioned as an in-game model.

Kinyou

Video game Troy Baker looks great.
He really does

asfsafomsxh.jpg

We'll never have another MW2, will we :/

nope.
the hype was insane for that game, even though its broken now/glitched i still have fond memories, smh at that call of duty 2 map grassland or snipers paradise.

still buying this day one, im part of the problem :p

Can't wait! Troy Baker and Spacey character models look great!

Super excited that Harry Gregson-Williams is back, too. Last and only other time he worked on a COD or any game that isn't MGS was MW1.

Euron

Graphically, the game looks incredible but I'm worried about the gameplay. Much of the campaign gameplay I've seen (the latest being Traffic) has very little actual gameplay in it. Yes, I know CoD has been known for all these set pieces since 4 but this feels a bit different. I'll keep an eye on this though. As much as I don't really want to buy another CoD, if it ends up playing as good as it looks, I'll probably shell out the money for it.

Tregard

Soothsayer
Eh, my house only ever really plays CoD for split-screen, and if this only has 2 player split-screen again, it's worthless. Have to wait and see I guess :/

Top Bottom