• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Caroline Wozniacki impersonates Serena Williams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guevara

This has been sort of the classical racist image of a black woman for centuries.

Baartman.jpg

it's exactly like using exaggerated red lips or something

Afrikan

has it been confirmed? or are they just speculating..

I mean it says. "match against Maria Sharapova of Russia at the Ibirapuera Gymnasium in Sao Paulo, Brazil "

didn't they just have that butt contest down there? she might just be jokingly trying to fit in with the implanted women in Brazil.

This has been sort of the classical racist image of a black woman for centuries.

Baartman.jpg

it's exactly like using exaggerated red lips or something

But Serena has a big ass and big tits. I mean, do you think this was some sort of statement on blacks in general? Clearly it was to her specifically. And tennis players, especially her, have a history of playfully making fun of others for various things. At least from examples in this thread.

Seems she has a history of being a joker so this is just lul. She should have tried to crip walk in the get up. Would have been funny to see the clothes fall out.

Guevara

Black women can't catch a break. In this thread alone Serena is simultaneously overly, grotesquely feminine (how to imitate Serene: huge ass and tits) and overly, grotesquely masculine ("she looks like a man" and lol look at this picture where a professional, world class athlete has muscles).

Black women can't catch a break. In this thread alone Serena is simultaneously overly, grotesquely feminine (how to imitate Serene: huge ass and tits) and overly, grotesquely masculine ("she looks like a man" and lol look at this picture where a professional, world class athlete has muscles).

I'd let her rip my dick off, if that makes you feel any better.

God that would be glorious.

This is the most insightful thing I've read on GAF in ages. Kudos to you, Internet stranger! It's like Zizek says: ideology is when the other is always two polar opposites at once ie the lazy immigrant, who will also work 14 hours a day to steal two jobs etc etc

Seanspeed

Banned

Not one person said she was overly/grotesquely feminine.

By your definition, if I were to go out and poke fun at a woman, I'm being sexist. If I were to do so with a man or women that just happens to be homosexual, I'm a homophobe.
Sounds about right.

D

Deleted member 284

Unconfirmed Member
I don't believe that this is racist. More of a jab at her physique (ohmygodgirlletmetouchyou). Unless Serena is upset about it, I don't think anyone else should be.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
^^

Snu Snu!, I bet Serena massacres fools in bed

Serena Cat Suit.... GEEZUS!, Lawd have Mercy!

D4gSF.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom