• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 2013 Australian Open Tennis Championships (Melbourne, Jan. 14-27)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soule

Oh man crowd needs to stfu sometimes, stop interrupting them when they're ready to serve :\

Last serve in that set whoever that was who yelled out deserves a stfu slap, so rude.

Soule

Fantastic volley, was djokovich applauding? Camera didn't really show him but i think i saw him patting his racquet in appreciation

what he say

They showed a graphic display of all the titles won at the Aussie open this year to show that the mens doubles, womens doubles, and womens singles all won as the #1 seed and Djokovic was trying to make it a clean sweep. Then fowler said in a sarcastic tone "And the Aussies won the all important Mixed Doubles and Junior titles!!" Darren Cahill replied "Now now..."

My text transcript doesn't give the interaction justice.

Soule

All over, wrap it up guys we had a good run but nothing more to see here. Give Novak the trophy now and save Murray some blisters.

Mascot

It did look a pretty nasty blister to be fair.

It did, but I bet Joker has ones just as bad. He just doesn't make a big fuss about them.

Lendl must get so frustrated with Murray's martyr complex. The physical side of his game is up there with the best, but his mental attitude is still what lets him down. He sulks around the court like Kevin The Teenager if things aren't going all his own way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLuEY6jN6gY

MIMIC

Banned
Murray hands over the break with a DF (perhaps thinking about how Novak is smacking all 2nd serves now)

4*-1, Novak

Mascot

You're just pulling that out of your arse aren't you?

You'd be hard pressed to find any player at the end of a two-week tournament who doesn't have bad blisters on their feet.

Come on, Murray LOVES to play the injured victim. He always has done, and probably always will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom