• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Championships 2012 at [WIMBLEDON]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't help but feel that fed's comments are a bit snide in some way after those compilations.

I think people read too much into what sport stars say, I feel that way also about people who say they hate Murray's 'personality'...he's a tennis player not a tv show host.

Akito

ibnRHGaWZbrVaY.jpeg

Pic of the day, love that his kid's on the display

Xun

Calling him a dick was a bit too much, but anyone who comes out in a white/gold jacket has too big of an ego in my books.

If you're going to insult someone, you should probably get the spelling right.
Ha, I should. My mistake.

To be fair, out of the top who isn't?
True, I guess they all are.

I hope today is the worst day of your life =)
Ha, not at all. ;)

Anyway, it was exciting to watch, and a good game played by both.

which is incredible considering Fed has had more competition to overcome than Sampras ever had.

Haha... WHAT?!?!

Thats hilarious considering talent was non-existent before Rafa and Novak showed up.

I've made this comment before, and I'll say it again... talents like Murray, Del Po and Tsonga were dime a dozen during Sampras' career.

What about the WTA rankings? :)

WTA doesn't count.

all of the top players were healthy, played the same amount of tournaments and won a slam.

federer finished last year and started this year better than the others. USO will decide who gets to keep it for the year.

zero_suit

Haha... WHAT?!?!

Thats hilarious considering talent was non-existent before Rafa and Novak showed up.

I've made this comment before, and I'll say it again... talents like Murray, Del Po and Tsonga were dime a dozen during Sampras' career.
Indeed

Fuckin Roddick and Hewitt

clemenx

Banned
Rafa showed up at 17yo, and spent a million years at #2

Also fucking Roger. Hewitt and A-Rod will be forever underrated thanks to him.

Congrats to Federer, I'm a Murray fan foremost but Federer is incredible.

I love sport so much, it's so much more than just a game. Amazing pictures at the end there which sum up two such contrasting stories.

I really don't know if Murray will get his slam but I sure hope he does. He deserves one and gets a ridiculous amount of shit in this country when he is one of our most outstanding sportsmen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom