• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Championships 2012 at [WIMBLEDON]

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngryMoth

Andy Murray should be proud of his performance today, he gave a great account of himself and he has more finals to come. Even Nadal or Djokovic at their best would have struggled against Federer under the roof. GOAT indeed

untitled-19kmj4s.gif
untitled-200zjkx.gif

bionic77

Don't think his career is over by any stretch.
The end is definitely near. He isn't getting any younger and father time is undefeated.

He will have a shot in any grass or indoor tournament for a year or two but to win slams I think he needs some luck at this point. US Open between Novak and Roger will be epic. Nadal usually sucks at the end of the year.

Omiee

What a great weekend this has been for me.

He played so good though. I do feel bad for him, i hope he will be able to win of these pretty soon. I hope he finds it in him to excel like djokovic did. He was beat a lot of nadal and federer and bounced back to become the n1 in the world.

Good final, both players were brilliant but Federer was better on the day.

Hopefully this disappointment will drive Murray, having been so close and after a solid first set - he'll be back and stronger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom