• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Cash me outside" girl drops her first single and it's low key fire

riotous

Banned
giphy.gif

Her voice is so shrill. "Bars" is a pretty low bar these days eh

She's 14 man she gotta relax. Guarantee she's crazy as fuck at 20.

Song is aight I suppose. Would listen to ironically

Quick

Banned
So "These Heaux" is supposed to be "These Hoes"?

Because the pronunciation of "Heaux" doesn't line up in my head with "Hoes". In French, it would just be "Hoe".

Cash me outside if I fucked this up.

It sounds like Rae Sremmurd, down to the inserts of vocals, but it's so fast and constant it becomes a lot more monotone.

I don't have mumble rap. It's just a phase like everything else, and I can appreciate it when it's done well like Black Beatles

As for Bodak Yellow, what is peoples problem what that song? I know nothing about the artist, but that song is pretty fun if nothing else and is not really mumble in the Migos sense?

Dynomutt

At least I can do the little shoulder dance to some Uzi but this is just ugh...

She should work on her breathing sounds like she is running out of breathe on some bars.

Zee-Row

Banned
Why does fucking rap music sound like this now? Its fucking awful. Thank fucking god for 90s gangsta rap on spotify. G Funk bitch!

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I fuck with the beat. It is better than Swish Swish.

Draper

Seriously though, the internet love for using words like shook, fam, low key, lit, fire...

Is it just a fun way to usurp/ ironically mock black culture or something?

Always felt weird to me

It's like using the 'dis gone be good' gif

Top Bottom