• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Cash me outside" girl drops her first single and it's low key fire

hbkdx12

White daughter disrespects her mother on national TV and she receives fame and money, and decides to become a rapper. It's cute when white girls act "ghetto" huh?

tenor.gif

Can't wait for the inevitable heel turn in a few years where she matures and acts like all the cultural appropriation was beneath her

You think she's culturally appropriating? If you think she is, I guess you are also in the camp that believes Eminem and other white rappers who grew up in predominantly ethnic neighborhoods did the same thing. You really expect a white girl who grew up in the hood to act like a suburban upper-middle class stereotypical white girl?

I do think that, yet I'm not in that "camp." I'm also not interested in this discussion. It's not really up for discussion. We met her mom already. Bye.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Song is garbage, this girl is garbage, and everyone supporting her is garbage too. Stop making these talentless pieces of shit famous.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I had to run to Urban Dictionary to learn that "heaux" stands for hoe.

I hate this thread with every atom of my being.

Ok. So besides this thread, who is actually promoting her? I know World Star on Instagram promotes her, but who else? WS promotes basically any artist (and I use that term loosely)...even garbage like Lil Pump/Famous Dex/etc.

You think she's culturally appropriating? If you think she is, I guess you are also in the camp that believes Eminem and other white rappers who grew up in predominantly ethnic neighborhoods did the same thing. You really expect a white girl who grew up in the hood to act like a suburban upper-middle class stereotypical white girl?

Music doesn't belong to one culture anyway.

Music doesn't belong to one culture anyway.

Apparently it does. I knew white girls that acted just like her in HS, but apparently they were culturally appropriating. Also, all kids grow up to act just like their parents, not their friends, because their parents are always their largest influence. I'm woke now.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Man, I've hit that age where this shit just all sounds the same. It sounds like 20 other songs this year

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
https://www.tmz.com/2017/09/15/danielle-bregoli-atlantic-records-these-heaux-record-deal/

Danielle Bregoli just joined the ranks of Bruno Mars, Ed Sheeran, Wiz Khalifa and Cardi B ... cuz she just scored a record deal with Atlantic Records.

Sources close to the situation tell us Danielle caught the attention of record execs after her first single, "These Heaux," generated unexpected success. The song's music video already has 21 million views and we're told that Bregoli is the youngest female rapper to chart on the Hot 100 at #77.

lol.

e: oops already a separate thread on this

Top Bottom