• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week Five: We got to see them BOTH lose!

Well, this isn't good. Louisville is one of the few teams in the nation that has the tools to beat Bama. No way they make the playoffs now.

The only teams left that can beat Bama are Ohio State and Tennessee.

squicken

Such a dumb play at the end but great game. Jackson is something else. He and Eason are going to be first overall picks. Sucks for Houston

mjp2417

Banned
Well, this isn't good. Louisville is one of the few teams in the nation that has the tools to beat Bama. No way they make the playoffs now.

If Louisville wins out they still have a very good shot at the playoff. This loss is in no way disqualifying

Falchion

JhrdHWR.gif

george_us

I hope by Tennessee you mean Clemson.

Even then though, I don't trust Dabo's dumbass playcalling to beat Bama.

Fuck you dabo, and your classless choking as players and the refs

Ultimately we lost the game due quick not pushing ahead for the first down , great game I'm sure for the people watching not invested in either team

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
No he didn't

If you rewind on back to watch the play live vs that shitty has half second glimpse you get in the replay where ESPN is fawning over Jackson you could see the dude got there early.

Whatever not my team, but I feel bad for Louisville getting punked by the refs on multiple occasions.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
I hope by Tennessee you mean Clemson.

Even then though, I don't trust Dabo's dumbass playcalling to beat Bama.

They sure could have done it last year, Bama just happened to score last. Both Clemson and Bama are worse than they were last season though. Even though Clemson really shouldn't be.

With a green QB we could lose to Arkansas, A&M, Tennessee, LSU, Ohio State, Clemson, Louisville, Washington, etc. Hurts is playing OK but he hasn't really been tested yet. The defense bailed us out big time at Ole Miss.

HeySeuss

If you rewind on back to watch the play live vs that shitty has half second glimpse you get in the replay where ESPN is fawning over Jackson you could see the dude got there early.

Whatever not my team, but I feel bad for Louisville getting punked by the refs on multiple occasions.

I watched it a couple times and the defender was diving with the receiver at the same time. I won't disagree the refs were shit and missed multiple calls but that wasn't one of them.

Neither of them are my team either.

h1nch

Was hoping Louisville would pull out a W because nothing makes me happier than seeing a stadium full of fans have their hearts broken

Top Bottom