• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS!!! |OT| March Harley Quinn does the Banana Splits

Messi

Get Angela. Gamora will be a popular choice after the movie while Angela will be unique. Which clothes would you want them in? Guessing Queen of Hel for Angela and the Original Sin combat armor for Gamora.

Edit: Speaking of Gamora, the CMX Realm Of Kings sale ends today.

Probably Queen of Hel or design her own costume.

I can't wait to read Sheriff Of Babylon, it's definitely going to be near the top of the pile. Also, I had no idea there was more coming. I tried to take the pic without those guys, but they muscled in, they can be like that sometimes.

Yeah I don't think there working on the follow up yet, but should be some time this year I think from whats been teased, whether its still going to be sheriff of babylon I don't know, from the promo looks like could be the sheriff of somewhere else

http://www.cbr.com/dc-teases-second-season-of-sheriff-of-babylon-possible-title-change/

Well I imagine it would be hard to get mad at them, look at there damn small knitted faces ha

It's a Valiant trade.

I would have said that the wisest thing said in the thread since sillymonkey declared he was leaving and never coming back...if I knew what a valiant comic was.

Yeah I don't think there working on the follow up yet, but should be some time this year I think from whats been teased, whether its still going to be sheriff of babylon I don't know, from the promo looks like could be the sheriff of somewhere else

http://www.cbr.com/dc-teases-second-season-of-sheriff-of-babylon-possible-title-change/

Well I imagine it would be hard to get mad at them, look at there damn small knitted faces ha

Fantastic stuff. I'm afraid to click the link in case it has any references to the conclusion of the first run, but I'm assuming I'll love this since it's King. Glad he's remaining committed to his own projects. By comparison, Snyder's are crawling out these days.

I got Poochy & Yoshi, and Wario & Waluigi today, they're currently involved in a who's hot and who's not face off, I don't want to interfere! They are really nice though in all seriousness, Poochy's tongue has this great squishy feel. My dog is convinced they are new toys for her though so having to keep them the a decent elevation. I'll feed some of the missus' tsums to distract.

Oh wow, just read through #1 of The Goddammed. Not sure what I expected but not sure I expected something quite so violent and vulgar from Aaron. And I've read Scalped haha. Definitely intrigued. Also, it's nice to see Guera's art on good quality paper.

caliph95

Oh wow, just read through #1 of The Goddammed. Not sure what I expected but not sure I expected something quite so violent and vulgar from Aaron. And I've read Scalped haha. Definitely intrigued. Also, it's nice to see Guera's art on good quality paper.
Dude it's Jason Aaron,
Seriously though it's probably him overcompensating and cutting loose and not to have to pg13 it.

Sandfox

NOT MY DEFENDERS
That lineup is weird because they are obviously using it because of the Netflix series, but the Netflix series is using that name because the majority of the members have been Defenders. The classic members need to show up in the book though.
Wonder what this means for other hydra
I'm expect them to
be on the side fighting against Steve with Zemo in the end returning to the Thunderbolts or Master of Evil, while Madam Hydra takes Hydra for herself and restores them to the classic version.

Wanderer5

Well, had gone through the new trade for Squirrel Girl today, and while I probably didn't like the arc with Ant-man and Enigmo as much as previous ones, this series still continues to be quite enjoyable. The 25th anniversary issue was pretty damn nice too.

I wonder how long this series will continue.

Dude it's Jason Aaron,
Seriously though it's probably him overcompensating and cutting loose and not to have to pg13 it.

Oh I know man, I've read Scalped, Southern Bastards, The Other Side and somehow I was still pretty taken back. I'm not complaining either, I just didn't expect it to be quite so strong. The last page stinger was pretty good though, looking forward to how balls to the wall he goes with all this..

Next 2 parody pages:
tumblr_onf5bin1CO1uwlmkuo1_540.jpg

tumblr_ongzfmXiCf1uwlmkuo1_540.jpg

Wanderer5

Then we got Thor: Ragnarok in November, and then Black Panther next February, and then Avengers: Infinity War next May.

Christ, within a year, we are getting five MCU movies lol.

MattyG

Banned
I'm thinking I'm done getting singles of the Star Wars comics. I never read them month to month and I just have stacks and stacks. I'm looking for hardcover omnibuses of the books, but I can't find any really aside from Kanan and Darth Vader. Am I not looking in the right places? Or should I just settle for trades?

Top Bottom