• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dark Souls 3 Collectors and Prestige Editions

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist

I don't even care about statue stuff but I want that so bad. It looks so coooooool.

YSCuUAy.jpg

That Prestige edition can't actually be $500, unless the statue is like life fucking size or something.

Statues are one of those areas where you definitely pay for quality. Most statues included in LE's are cheap and look the part. Sideshow made a premium Nathan Drake statue a few years ago and it cost $350. You had to buy that on its own because of how much the actual LE would cost with it in it.

HowZatOZ

Banned
Is the prestige edition exclusive to a specific region? Australia seems to only have collector and apocalypse editions.

Hoo-doo

Banned
So is this statue made by a reputable figurine company or something?

Because the 'average' collector's edition statue is a goddamn piece of plastic garbage that rolled off the assembly line straight into a box.

Thanks for the heads-up! It's certainly nice to have the CE pre-ordered at all.

Although i'd switch to the german Amazon, if they ever get around and add them to the store, since amazon.fr messed up my Fallout 4 Pip-Boy Edition delivery big time ... they actually dispatched it ON release day ... with slow DHL and weekend it came nearly a week too late. ^^

Gonna assume that prestige pricing an error, or from can fuck off, this is coming from someone who just a couple of week back spent £60+ randomly on some dark souls artwork from John Devlin. (You guys should totally checking out his stuff if you haven't already)

Mifec

Gonna assume that prestige pricing an error, or from can fuck off, this is coming from someone who just a couple of week back spent £60+ randomly on some dark souls artwork from John Devlin. (You guys should totally checking out his stuff if you haven't already)

It was always supposed to be 500$ so 420 euros is about what I'd expect.

Boo! at making two figures. So I'm retry screwed if I want both figures eh.

Amazon FR page has both in the prestige from the looks of it.

So, the editions popped up on amazon.de (Link for PS4 Collector's Edition), too now. But it states "Currently not available" ... so either they were up for like 2 minutes and i missed it again, or they are going the be orderable in the near future.

Also, forget about that In-Stock-alert ... by the time you get the mail, it's very likely gone again!

Finalow

come the fuck on, all gone already? Anywhere else to pre-order from? edit. seems like it's up on game.co.uk and shopto, but I don't really like to buy from there. hope to see something available on amazon soon
on amazon.de as posted above^ it's either already gone or not available yet.

I wouldn't mind to get the CE if it's not too expensive.

The Flash

Banned
Need the Best Buy link to go up soon so I can get the Collector's Edition.

I don't see how $500 is too much. If it has the same quality and paint job as shown in the pictures then it seems like a steal.

This is $980 and is around 38cm.

I watched the Berserk Golden Age movies for the first time recently. I can now say that Griffith is an asshole.

NastyBook

That $500 price tag has Bamco written all over it. Trying to squeeze out as much as it can from what could be the last souls game.

Good luck with that.

Lux R7

i'm ok with the apocalypse edition. gonna get the artbook after some time (or just wait for the desgin works)

myco666

I don't see how $500 is too much. If it has the same quality and paint job as shown in the pictures then it seems like a steal.

This is $980 and is around 38cm.

AoW Berserk statues are way overpriced though especially considering how bad quality some of them are. You can get Gamingheads statues at $300 and those are 15inch and pretty much equal quality of what that Prestige Edition statue looks like. $500 for a statue that we don't even know the manufacturer for (?) is in my opinion way too much and wouldn't want to risk it.

Still haven't seen preorders in my country. I hope that these versions will be little cheaper here like they usually are.

Zophop

I just refreshed again and it's there. Try your luck!

Edit: Wow, unavailable again! What is happening!

I don't think Amazon's listing for it is properly functional yet
that's what I'm telling myself at least.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
I just refreshed again and it's there. Try your luck!

refreshes 100xs:
Currently unavailable.

Another 100xs:
Pre-order now button shows up

when clicked:
Sorry this item is unavailable for purchase from the seller you selected...

I have no luck...

Top Bottom