• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dark Souls |OT4| Victory achieved for Scamco, text defeated

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.D

Heh, I have so many Chunks from those I will never need more :p

Also I had like 50 Black Night Swords, shields, halberts, great axes etc. but gave most of them away to summoners/invaders etc

Do you happen to still have a spare Black Knight Greataxe? :p

I've reached the Four Kings (NG+)... Dear god, what have I done to deserve this?

Also, I was obviously going through the Darkwraiths and only got chunks, and I was wearing the golden ring the whole time

joe2187

Banned
What system and SL are you? I got like 5 of em, and a couple of black knight axes, Halbreds and swords, The sword is +5 already. Was dueling and the forest and met these two guys who had the whole forest filled with dropped items. They would invite you to pick up a few items and proceed to ass rape you after you picked up more than 2.

Good times.

I eventually killed them both.

M.D

What system and SL are you? I got like 5 of em, and a couple of black knight axes, Halbreds and swords, The sword is +5 already. Was dueling and the forest and met these two guys who had the whole forest filled with dropped items. They would invite you to pick up a few items and proceed to ass rape you after you picked up more than 2.

Good times.

I eventually killed them both.

PS3, SL 126-129

I don't think there's a black knight axe? I need the Great Axe to complete my black knight set and bring me closer to the rare weapons trophy :)

It also looks quite good and I'm looking to switch my weapon

BTW, Does anyone have the correct list of weapons needed for that trophy?

Also, I seriously need to get better at PVP
I just suck badly, I don't remember killing even one guy my whole time playing the game lol :(

joe2187

Banned
Damn, sorry

On the Xbox, same SL and everything. Too bad, would have loved to Co-op the four kings. It's much harder finding Co-op buddies at my current SL.

Think I'll join sunlight covenant for a bit.

Canova

Banned
Just rage quitted again lol xD This time on Bell Gargoyle. First phase I can get passed, but the 2nd phase keeps getting me. That 2nd gargoyle really throws me off, and then they both start blowing flames from their mouths, I can't get around to poking them with my spear. I usually only have 1-2 estuses left by the time I get to the boss from the blacksmith bonfire not to far off. Any tips? I'm a wanderer btw.

EDIT: Also, how come my rolling is impaired even though I have less than 50% item burdern? Did that change from Demon's Souls?

play as human, there should be plenty of help summons available

In all my times being invaded, I've won only a few times. Once or twice when I had a friend along. Once when this guy hid on a ledge in the catacombs and wouldn't try to rush me as I slowly wore him down with arrows. And once when someone attacked in Anor Londo, duelled my helper on the roof as I fought a silver knight, and then let me kill him as he was down to 5% after the fight anyway (although he would have kicked my ass anyway).

Do you happen to still have a spare Black Knight Greataxe? :p

I've reached the Four Kings (NG+)... Dear god, what have I done to deserve this?

Also, I was obviously going through the Darkwraiths and only got chunks, and I was wearing the golden ring the whole time

I would, but I am only SL99 :(

I just did about 10 runs in NLR and only got like 25 chunks, 1 dark hand and couple of TranCrurses. Damn.

I am using this as a reference http://darksouls.wikidot.com/rare-weapons

I already have all the weapons that aren't 100% sure if needed so that isn't a problem, I just need to clear the game two more times to get all the Boss Souls and some of the tail cutoffs (damn you Priscilla!) and the trophy is mine :)

Roche

So I just found Ash Lake for the first time on my second play-through and I really must say it kind of takes my breath away. It really puts everything into perspective, standing on that beach conveys the vastness of the world and punches the feeling of being alone home.

It really is the way everything comes together that really puts this game in a class of it's own, the world is just so well realized and the lore isn't so set into stone that you can't draw your own conclusions.
Dark Souls is without a doubt my favorite game ever and for some reason it took me reaching the vastness of Ash Lake to realize it. (Which is funny because the area has little or no actual importance or even much to do aside from the Dragon Covenant.)

joe2187

Banned
I wasnt aware of the great hollow until I asked some guy I co-opped with how he got that awesome dragon head, and I was amazed that such a large amount of content of the game is basically hidden from you unless you are really observant about your surroundings and how the game is always deceiving you.

Wowbagger

I agree, but the problem is you can never know for sure if the invader is a BB glitcher or a player who did it the proper way.
Dark Souls is much easier and forgiving game than Demon's Sous once you got it. And so you can beat the game low level and come back to the Burg to do co-op/invasions.

To give you an example, I recently beat the game (for the 10th time) with a SL15 character doing it the proper way (it's not hard once you now every detail in the game). So if I invade you in the Burg, sure you'll think I'm a BB glitcher.

With that said, yes there are too many assholes who take advantage of this glitch to grief new comers which sadly ruins the game IMO.

Invading at low levels with maxed out gear is surely griefing whether you used the BB glitch or not.

Low-level helpers using maxed out gear are annoying too. Alright for rushing characters to NG+, but I feel sorry for new players whose first time through are ruined by phantoms running ahead and one-shotting everything on the way to the boss.

The Chef

Im thinking of my NG+ character I might as well go the complete opposite of what I've been doing and go Intelligence Faith route. Should I use up my Dragon Scales on my Moonlight Sword before I fight the final boss?
I was also reading on the wiki to pretty much murder EVERYONE and get souls and items from them. Good idea?

What are the actual weapons needed for this trophy? I've seen a lot of different lists and a lot of different people saying this list or that list is wrong

And what are the "Best Weapon" trophies? Just upgrade every weapon type to max? Regular weapon to +15, Lighting to +5 and so on?

i just went off of this list: http://darksouls.wikidot.com/rare-weapons. i also
killed all the blacksmiths for their weapons at the end of a game cycle
but i don't know if that's necessary.

the best weapon tophies are yep, upgrade a weapon in each branch to max.

Daigoro

i forget how to get to Lost Izalith!

i just looked it up and it supposed to be past the spot where you fight the Centipede (ive already beaten this boss and been to Izalith). i took the elevator from Queelags to the Demon area, went down the root in the big room with all of the roots, but the door is closed and locked.

what am i doing wrong?

Wowbagger

i just looked it up and it supposed to be past the spot where you fight the Centipede. i took the elevator from Queelags to the Demon area, went down the root in the big room with all of the roots, but the door is closed and locked.

what am i doing wrong?

You're going the wrong way. That's the shortcut you need to be a member of the chaos covenant to open. Go the other way from the elevator, down some stairs, to reach the place where you fight the centipede demon. Or join and level up in the chaos covenant to unlock that shortcut.

Sullichin

i just looked it up and it supposed to be past the spot where you fight the Centipede (ive already beaten this boss and been to Izalith). i took the elevator from Queelags to the Demon area, went down the root in the big room with all of the roots, but the door is closed and locked.

what am i doing wrong?

to open that door from that side, you have to join the chaos servant covenant and give 30 humanity to get to level 2. Otherwise, to access Lost Izalith, go back to the room where you beat Centipede Demon, near the back left of that boss room is a passage to Izalith.

Booshka

what am i doing wrong?

When you get down the elevator from Quelagg's to Demon, you are going the wrong way. You need to keep going down the staircases with the Fire breathing statues on them until you get to a bonfire. Then go down the tree branch and enter that room where you fought the Centipede demon, in that room, stay left and there will be a tunnel that leads to Lost Izalith.

EDIT: ^Dark Souls GAF is awesome

Daigoro

hm. i couldve sworn that i went through thet door before. i was with Chaos for a bit, but i had only ever given 1 humanity up. maybe im mistaken...

still cant visualize where you guys are saying to go, but if i keep searching around im sure ill find it when i get back there.

thanks all.

EDIT: ^Dark Souls GAF is awesome

yep!

Booshka

hm. i couldve sworn that i went through thet door before. i was with Chaos for a bit, but i had only ever given 1 humanity up. maybe im mistaken...

still cant visualize where you guys are saying to go, but if i keep searching around im sure ill find it when i get back there.

thanks all.

yep!

To make it simpler, don't go in the direction where the Taurus Demon has his back to you. Go another way, just try to keep going down staircases until you get to a bonfire.

sloppyjoe_gamer

Gold Member
Getting stomped by stray demon....any tips? I have pyromancy and fireballs, i also have a lightning spear +2, and a Drake Sword +3. I keep finding that i get destroyed when he launches that gas attack or whatever it is...

Sullichin

Getting stomped by stray demon....any tips? I have pyromancy and fireballs, i also have a lightning spear +2, and a Drake Sword +3. I keep finding that i get destroyed when he launches that gas attack or whatever it is...

Stay behind him as much as possible. Lock on might be a hinderance. His AOE doesn't seem to reach as far behind him as it does in front, so it will be easier to roll away. Dung pies can make him toxic. Get behind him and combustion his ass/poke him with the spear, and get away before his AOE.

Mike M

Nick N
Stay behind him as much as possible. Lock on might be a hinderance. His AOE doesn't seem to reach as far behind him as it does in front, so it will be easier to roll away. Dung pies can make him toxic. Get behind him and combustion his ass/poke him with the spear, and get away before his AOE.

Additionally, that attack is magic, so anything that ups your magic defense would help

Mike M

Nick N
I am the world's biggest advocate of the dung pie method. Takes a while, but it's possible to kill him without him ever seeing you and is practically risk free (Provided you land from the fall without him seeing you)

Stay as close behind him as possible and prepare to move away as he does his AOE. Just outside the reach of his tail is fine, but you need to stay away until the AOE dies off. Then step back in, do a hit or two and prepare for the next attack. When you move away from his back or get greedy and try for more hits, that's when you die.

I'll repeat my *any* Demon advice: Stay in front of the demon, very close (run into it, as if you were trying to run through it to it's back). Hit hit hit until it jumps, then roll far back, roll back in from of the demon, hit hit hit, jump, dodge, roll, hit, jump...

When you figure how to do that you can put them into an attack loop every time and you'll be beating them in no time :)

Sullichin

Anyone know if it's possible to poison Quelagg? I co-opped her several times last night and threw poison resin on my great scythe for the hell of it, it looks cool, but I've never noticed her getting poisoned.

Guevara

Weirdest thing happened in my first playthrough. I never even joined the Chaos Covenant but the door was open for me and I was able
to save Solaire so he helped me in my final fight.

joelseph

Had my first coop experience last night. Summoned in some help with the Bell Gargoyles and had a freaking blast. I keep falling further and further in love with this game!

Canova

Banned
Had my first coop experience last night. Summoned in some help with the Bell Gargoyles and had a freaking blast. I keep falling further and further in love with this game!

Congrats

If the game has a counter, mine should read around 2000 online sessions by now

Guevara

On my NG+ I'm specifically trying to co-op every boss. I can't believe how many SL ~90 folks were waiting to co-op in the depths! I must have seen 4 summon signs by the bonfire.

I waited for about 30 mins but no one wanted to help with the Capra.

M.D

Damn, sorry

On the Xbox, same SL and everything. Too bad, would have loved to Co-op the four kings. It's much harder finding Co-op buddies at my current SL.

Think I'll join sunlight covenant for a bit.

I would, but I am only SL99 :(

I just did about 10 runs in NLR and only got like 25 chunks, 1 dark hand and couple of TranCrurses. Damn.

I am using this as a reference http://darksouls.wikidot.com/rare-weapons

I already have all the weapons that aren't 100% sure if needed so that isn't a problem, I just need to clear the game two more times to get all the Boss Souls and some of the tail cutoffs (damn you Priscilla!) and the trophy is mine :)

No luck for me huh? :(

I love co-op as well. Nothing feels better than helping someone in O&S. I love that fight so much :)

Also, I'm not that far away from the trophy! From the tail weapons I only need the one from Seath. I'm missing like 3 or 4 weapons that I'll probably get quickly, and the one from Nito's covenant. I'm missing a lot of the boss weapons, but I've got the souls to make them all. Only thing I need is time and resources.

I'm still at the Four Kings fight. Only tried 3 or 4 times today. I would love to try it more, but I just fucking hate New Londo and Darkwraith for some reason. I hate dark places in general lol

I've used gold pine resin on my man-serpent +14 and also used my pyro. Got 2 of them, but the other 2 already spawned and killed me.

The most recent one, I tried to do with Demon's Greataxe +14 with gold pine resin. I can only hold it in 2 hands (missing 4 STR), and I died instantly.
I made some errors, and the second king already spawned before I even hit the first one.

I find it scary to play without a shield, and this is a boss fight no less.
Is it worth trying? I'm always looking to try new styles, I'm also trying to get decent at parrying with the parrying dagger right now.

On another note, I'm disappointed with the Greatsword of Artorias :(
It's a great weapon, but the stats requirements are pretty crazy. I was going to put points only in faith this time, but I wanted to use this weapon so much, I put 10 points in INT

I've got 42 STR, 22 DEX, 24 FAI, 20 INT, and my man-serpent +14 still does more damage to the enemies I've tried this on.

I would have much rather put those points in faith and put 4 in STR, so I could use the DGA with one hand

The R2 move is also pretty useless as it takes way too much time to charge, and quick enemies will just be out of the way before it hits

It should prove useful for Cata/TOG tho

Booshka

Greatsword of Artorias takes forever to get good with Scaling, you need like 30-30-40-40 in STR, DEX, FAI, and INT respectively for it to be really good. I made a character to use it specifically, but I got tired of leveling the character, I got the sword up to about 600 damage though.

Sullichin

No luck for me huh? :(

I love co-op as well. Nothing feels better than helping someone in O&S. I love that fight so much :)

Also, I'm not that far away from the trophy! From the tail weapons I only need the one from Seath. I'm missing like 3 or 4 weapons that I'll probably get quickly, and the one from Nito's covenant. I'm missing a lot of the boss weapons, but I've got the souls to make them all. Only thing I need is time and resources.

I'm still at the Four Kings fight. Only tried 3 or 4 times today. I would love to try it more, but I just fucking hate New Londo and Darkwraith for some reason. I hate dark places in general lol

I've used gold pine resin on my man-serpent +14 and also used my pyro. Got 2 of them, but the other 2 already spawned and killed me.

The most recent one, I tried to do with Demon's Greataxe +14 with gold pine resin. I can only hold it in 2 hands (missing 4 STR), and I died instantly.
I made some errors, and the second king already spawned before I even hit the first one.

I find it scary to play without a shield, and this is a boss fight no less.
Is it worth trying? I'm always looking to try new styles, I'm also trying to get decent at parrying with the parrying dagger right now.

On another note, I'm disappointed with the Greatsword of Artorias :(
It's a great weapon, but the stats requirements are pretty crazy. I was going to put points only in faith this time, but I wanted to use this weapon so much, I put 10 points in INT

I've got 42 STR, 22 DEX, 24 FAI, 20 INT, and my man-serpent +14 still does more damage to the enemies I've tried this on.

I would have much rather put those points in faith and put 4 in STR, so I could use the DGA with one hand

The R2 move is also pretty useless as it takes way too much time to charge, and quick enemies will just be out of the way before it hits

It should prove useful for Cata/TOG tho

If you bring your faith to 30, you can get sunlight blade and use that on your demon's greataxe, it will be a much better buff than pine resin. if you're near SL120 on PS3 I can help you with four kings in a few hours.

M.D

If you bring your faith to 30, you can get sunlight blade and use that on your demon's greataxe, it will be a much better buff than pine resin. if you're near SL120 on PS3 I can help you with four kings in a few hours.

I plan to bring it to 30, maybe more, but I'll probably need to grind. I guess that's what I'm gonna do tomrrow. I need 600K+ souls for these 6 points. crazy.

I wish we could play together, but sadly I need to go to sleep in a few minutes, and it will be very late here in a coupe of hours.

Wowbagger

I can help tomorrow, if you're still stuck. Probably got a spare BKGA too. Just send me a message on PSN (ID: W0Wbaggr).

Booshka

I just beat Four Kings on my first try. It's always nice to win a fight you expect to lose (over and over and over again).

I had trouble with NG+ 4 Kings the other day in co op with a friend, I usually don't have trouble with any bosses in this game (except maybe bed of chaos). It took me like 5 tries, we weren't doing enough damage before multiple kings would spawn and I kept getting caught by weird attacks and dying. I finally told my friend to 2H his Black Knight Greataxe and that did the trick, actually made it a 3 Kings fight because we were doing so much damage.

Daigoro

found Lost Izalith earlier, thanks for the help. i was obviously thinking of the wrong root door.

finally beat Bed of Chaos. that was a little tricky. took me quite a few tries to figure out what to do. actually i figured out the balls right away, but it was easier said than done. the middle part was confusing at first though. is there supposed to be a way out of there, or do you just need to warp?

still havent made it past that Titanite Demon down there (he's tough!) and now i have to trave back there by foot because there is no bonfire to warp to.

found Lost Izalith earlier, thanks for the help. i was obviously thinking of the wrong root door.

finally beat Bed of Chaos. that was a little tricky. took me quite a few tries to figure out what to do. actually i figured out the balls right away, but it was easier said than done. the middle part was confusing at first though. is there supposed to be a way out of there, or do you just need to warp?

still havent made it past that Titanite Demon down there (he's tough!) and now i have to trave back there by foot because there is no bonfire to warp to.

There is a hidden bonfire in Izalith. Behind an illusionary wall in one of the pillar/platforms.
You can also snipe the Titanite demon from safety with a Dragonbow.

Well, finally took the plunge and bought this from Amazon. Any good recommendations or character building guides for SL120 (I'm guessing that's what's seen as acceptable for online play)? I played a Royal spellbladish character in Demon's Souls. I recall having high enough magic and faith to cast pretty much everything (at least enough for Homing Soul Arrow and Second Chance) and fought with a sword that scaled with magic. Moon or Crescent Uchigatana I think. Would like to play something similar in Dark Souls. Something versatile I guess, without anything too out there (like Blueblood Sword in Demon's for example). A mini-guide to leveling would also be appreciated, like basically suggesting what order to level stats up in order to use various equipment.

Can't help it; I'm super anal about this. Especially because there's no respeccing.

Grinchy

Banned
I just beat Four Kings on my first try. It's always nice to win a fight you expect to lose (over and over and over again).

I was having the hardest time with them even when I'd summon 2 other people. I'd go and help other people for practice, and we'd all get stomped as well.

I came back at level 88ish, and destroyed them solo in my first try. I was probably just trying to fight them at too low of a level.

Booshka

Well, finally took the plunge and bought this from Amazon. Any good recommendations or character building guides for SL120 (I'm guessing that's what's seen as acceptable for online play)? I played a Royal spellbladish character in Demon's Souls. I recall having high enough magic and faith to cast pretty much everything (at least enough for Homing Soul Arrow and Second Chance) and fought with a sword that scaled with magic. Moon or Crescent Uchigatana I think. Would like to play something similar in Dark Souls. Something versatile I guess, without anything too out there (like Blueblood Sword in Demon's for example). A mini-guide to leveling would also be appreciated, like basically suggesting what order to level stats up in order to use various equipment.

Can't help it; I'm super anal about this. Especially because there's no respeccing.

Sweet, welcome!

I would suggest starting as Pyromancer, it starts at level 1 and has good stats for casting spells. For stats if you are going to 120 for PvP, 30-50 Vitality is standard, 40 Endurance is also standard, and then you focus on either Strength or Dexterity, then either Intelligence or Faith, Pyromancer is best suited for Intelligence spells. For weapon stats (STR/DEX) you can usually just take them to the minimum requirements then take the weapon elemental. Or, what most 120 builds do is have a weapon at +15 Normal Reinforcement, then buff it with a Faith Miracle or Intelligence Sorcery for very high damage.

Dex weapon scaling and Strength scaling don't work the same, so if you are going to go Dex you can take it to level 40 for the best scaling, whereas with Strength, it's best to just take your Strength to the minimum requirement to 2 hand the weapon, which is hidden. It is about 65% of the requirement to 1 Hand. 11-16, 16-24, 19-28, 27-40 are some examples of 2H to 1H requirement discrepancies. When you level Strength, the 1H damage will go up significantly, but the 2H damage will go up by 1 point most the time. With STR it's best to 2H all the time, so that is why Scaling is kinda broken.

Here is a character builder site, you can mess around with the stats, then when you start to learn the gear, you can mix and match for the best results.
http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/

If you are playing on 360 lemme know, I can help with co op and we can PvP and trade items if you need stuff.

If you are playing on 360 lemme know, I can help with co op and we can PvP and trade items if you need stuff.

Thanks, but I snagged it for PS3...or else I'd totally go MLG Dark Souls 2012 : p

Dicked around with the character generator and this is what I got

SL 120 Pyromancer

Vit: 50
Att: 14
End: 40
Str: 16
Dex: 14
Res: 12
Int: 32
Fai: 25

50 Vit and End on your recommendation. 14 Att for the third spell slot...is that enough? Only ever needed three in Demon's Souls. 16 Str with 14 Dex seems like enough to wield pretty much every non-heavy weapon, including one handing the Drake Sword, Longbow, Uchigatana, Quelaag's Furysword and some other stuff. I don't really know what's good but it seems like a start. Any higher stat shields I should be aware of?

25 Faith to join the Sunlight covenant (trophy whore : /) and everything else pumped into Int. Not sure if Resistance is worth it or not. Didn't see any bonkers miracles on the list like Second Chance in Demon's, except for maybe the lightning bolts.

Booshka

Thanks, but I snagged it for PS3...or else I'd totally go MLG Dark Souls 2012 : p

Dicked around with the character generator and this is what I got

SL 120 Pyromancer

Vit: 50
Att: 14
End: 40
Str: 16
Dex: 14
Res: 12
Int: 32
Fai: 25

50 Vit and End on your recommendation. 14 Att for the third spell slot...is that enough? Only ever needed three in Demon's Souls. 16 Str with 14 Dex seems like enough to wield pretty much every non-heavy weapon, including one handing the Drake Sword, Longbow, Uchigatana, Quelaag's Furysword and some other stuff. I don't really know what's good but it seems like a start. Any higher stat shields I should be aware of?

25 Faith to join the Sunlight covenant (trophy whore : /) and everything else pumped into Int. Not sure if Resistance is worth it or not. Didn't see any bonkers miracles on the list like Second Chance in Demon's, except for maybe the lightning bolts.

You probably wouldn't do too well in PvP to be honest, but that is a pretty good build to go for Achievements and to experiment with a lot of stuff. I would lower your Vitality so you can have 30 Faith to use the weapon Buff spells, Wrath of Gods and maybe add a few more Attunement slots, 19 ATT gives you 5 slots. For PvP it's better to min/max one type of magic, either Faith or Intelligence, so you get better gains from your weapons and spells. You don't need 25 Faith to join the Sunlight covenant, you just need 5 successful summons (you help a host beat the boss) to join. The Faith requirement is another way of doing it, but you can just do co op and get in that way.

BTW, Resistance is worthless, don't level it, ever.

Well back from my Dark Souls induced coma. Beat every boss but the last one and got to level 80 with my Katana wielding dex/endurance/vitality build.

Single player has been one of my fav experiences ever. On par with morrowind and RDR. This is one of the greatest gaming worlds I have ever had the pleasure to explore. Being frustrated almost to the point of tears only to be victorious is an amazing feeling.

Right now I'm just enjoying pvp finishing off my gear and before doing ng+ killing all npcs in the world for their goods and kindling some fires higher.

Fantastic game.

Booshka

Well back from my Dark Souls induced coma. Beat every boss but the last one and got to level 80 with my Katana wielding dex/endurance/vitality build.

Single player has been one of my fav experiences ever. On par with morrowind and RDR. This is one of the greatest gaming worlds I have ever had the pleasure to explore. Being frustrated almost to the point of tears only to be victorious is an amazing feeling.

Right now I'm just enjoying pvp finishing off my gear and before doing ng+ killing all npcs in the world for their goods and kindling some fires higher.

Fantastic game.

When I went on my first Kindling Pilgrimage late in my first playthrough, I marveled at the world, how interconnected and unique each area was, really brilliant world design.

You probably wouldn't do too well in PvP to be honest, but that is a pretty good build to go for Achievements and to experiment with a lot of stuff. I would lower your Vitality so you can have 30 Faith to use the weapon Buff spells, Wrath of Gods and maybe add a few more Attunement slots, 19 ATT gives you 5 slots. For PvP it's better to min/max one type of magic, either Faith or Intelligence, so you get better gains from your weapons and spells. You don't need 25 Faith to join the Sunlight covenant, you just need 5 successful summons (you help a host beat the boss) to join. The Faith requirement is another way of doing it, but you can just do co op and get in that way.

Yeah I was trying to find a balance between being able to use a variety of stuff, get achievements, and maybe do some light PvP. I'm probably going to do a lot more PvE though. It's tricky. Went with 25 faith since I didn't want to be totally reliant on online play to do anything. Will think about it more.

About attunement: Yeah that's probably a good idea. I forgot that Dark Souls gives each spell a number of charges, unlike Demon's where it was strictly MP-based. The more spells, the better.

When I went on my first Kindling Pilgrimage late in my first playthrough, I marveled at the world, how interconnected and unique each area was, really brilliant world design.

Exactly. It's really mindblowing design. How things just fit brilliantly. I'm still in awe of From Software. As much as I love my character if this was to be announced for PC with full steamworks for online I'd really consider buying a PC to enjoy this game at 60 fps.

at 80 my build is at

30 Vitality
37 Endurance
37 Dex
Strength 16

on my way to 120 would it be wise to up faith to 30 for sunlight blade and Vow of Silence? I'm planning to do a lot of pvp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom