• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Extended Universe |OT3| A League of Academy Award Winners

Busty

Banned
Guys, I'd temper your eagerness for any big CinemaCon reveals. I have a feeling that if we're going to get anything it might be the dates of some future DC films.

It's possible that Kevin T takes to the stage and blows the doors off the place but I have a feeling that it's going to be slow and steady wins the race with SDCC the destination for the big reveals.

We'll see.

IconGrist

Guys, I'd temper your eagerness for any big CinemaCon reveals. I have a feeling that if we're going to get anything it might be the dates of some future DC films.

It's possible that Kevin T takes to the stage and blows the doors off the place but I have a feeling that it's going to be slow and steady wins the race with SDCC the destination for the big reveals.

We'll see.

Doesn't Marvel basically hold all their shit for the Disney event anyway? WB is pretty free to just do what they want with SDCC. It's not like Fox has anything for them to worry about.

Yea, Patty Jenkins and Geoff Johns are confirmed to be present.

Announcements about the future will be there. Today, they'll probably have Ben (the rumor) and someone else (another actor, maybe Snyder) come out and hype it up and play the trailer. It's a convention for theater owners to excite them about what's coming this year.

Penguin

Also remember that Warner has quite a lot of movies to go through even in the immediate future with King Arthur, Dunkirk, and Blade Runner.

Next year is what Ready Player One and Tomb Raider. And seems still an unnamed animated project for next Feb?

Also remember that Warner has quite a lot of movies to go through even in the immediate future with King Arthur, Dunkirk, and Blade Runner.

Next year is what Ready Player One and Tomb Raider. And seems still an unnamed animated project for next Feb?

This too. Cinema Con is for their entire studio slate and they have a lot to cover in 90 minutes.

Penguin

Also wonder if we'll hear more on S.C.O.O.B and the HB connected universe.

Also seems Zack is there

C8Hol1NUMAA5RCi.jpg

Ashhong

please please please, between today and Saturday, give us some details on DCEU..I want at least 1 casting announcement and 1 director.

Ashhong

Can you blame him? You spend your last 2 years or whatever pouring your heart and soul into a movie and people try and ask you about a movie you aren't even involved in. Get outta here. It's hard enough for Ben to be asked about Batman constantly when he's doing promotions for Accountant or Live by Night, and that's when he was directing the damn thing.

a916

Can't fault him, he's here to talk about his film releasing in a 3 months.

But don't worry, the internet will blow it out of proportion...

Ross61

Idk fam. Them reviews better be atleast solid before I can entertain the notion of being in a theater that long.

Why is Ezra Miller dressed like Don Johnson in Miami Vice?

I'm waiting for someone to make that thread and a bunch of people to act irrationally as if this is the death knell of the movie...

Oh, I'm sure we've have enough of these threads for folks to realize this is an early cut of a movie eight months out. Right?

a916

Why is Ezra Miller dressed like Don Johnson in Miami Vice?

Oh, I'm sure we've have enough of these threads for folks to realize this is an early cut of a movie eight months out. Right?

No, but it'll be enough news for people to confirm and completely doom the entire branch of DC films though.

Top Bottom