• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Extended Universe |OT3| A League of Academy Award Winners

ReiGun

lSr3g3P.jpg

(Allegedly) Snyder on Vero, or some other social network nobody ever heard of, regarding the bat turn. Ignore the cowl and than errors. Or don't. And he means cow.

The legend confirmed.

Ashhong

Cinemacon maybe? Can't imagine they show anything when they have wondercon on Saturday..Or is cinemacon supposed to be private?

a916

I loved it :p

You know, after somebody noticed I can't help but feel annoyed because Diana's hair looks SO much better in WW than in JL
964aab51db3ddec78f710c56322566c8

Wonder-Woman-Justice-League.jpg

Yeah, I don't know much about hair, but the second one looks flatter (I'm not trying to shame here, just stating objectively what I'm looking at)

Ninjimbo

Grace Randolph talked about the hair. She attributes it to Patty Jenkins being a woman and noticing those kind of things. I can kind of see that. Snyder is probably focused on other aspects so WW's hair becomes a sort of blind spot. It would certainly be one of mine. I didn't even notice the hair thing until Grace pointed it out.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
It's also 100 years apart... Hair styles change and WW is just keeping up to date, I dunno. I never notice stuff like that.

Top Bottom