• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Extended Universe |OT3| A League of Academy Award Winners

Raptor

I just made a new and improved Wonder Woman twirl gif:

Bp8Y3rX.gif

Her legs turns me on, no shame.

The Kree

Banned
What even is the review thread about

I leave you folks for a weekend and the world goes nuts

It's 80% pleading for Patty Jenkins to take over for Zack Snyder, 20% BobbyRoberts telling people to calm down, and 30% shitting on Captain America for some reason.

Ashhong

Only took 24 pages lol. At least we got this master post as the final one

Lmao at the gif. It's funny because just with a 5 seconds, muted gif you can already see Robin Wright destroying Gal Gadot.

Not buying the "Gal Gadot nails it!!" PR. But anyways I'm not here to hate, I'm willing to give her a chance.

I hope the movie is good and has some substance. After Gotg 2 I desperately need some superhero movie that isn't offensively through the motions or I'll stop caring about them altogether.

Insult insult, but not here to hate!

Boke1879

Only took 24 pages lol. At least we got this master post as the final one

Insult insult, but not here to hate!

Yea. It's ridiculous. No one is saying Gal is giving an Oscar worthy performance. Just that she nails the role and does it well.

I seriously wonder what some of these people want? Not here for the "Gal nails it PR." WTF does that even mean?

Also how long does the event last in Injustice to get her movie armor?

ReiGun

It's always interesting on the other side

I've seen the movie don't really need to sit on the fence

But always wonder am I crazy for liking or disliking a movie

Yeah. This is the first time I've seen a movie early and it's weird. I already know what I think of it and how good it is, but I'm really curious to see what others think.

Sometimes it's interesting when something gets picked on in reviews that didn't occur to you, and vice versa. Martha moment in BvS is a big one. Then all of the sudden it's nonstop "moms have same name, tut-tut." But then I barely saw complaints about the whole Batmobile sequence.

VanWinkle

I know reviews are coming soon, but has anybody clarified what was disappointing about the third act without spoiling any specific characters or events?

I hope I can make it another 50 minutes. I'm always up late, but sinus pressure is really making me want to go to bed early. Hoping I can see the impact and then catch up on the aftermath tomorrow morning.

Holy Shit New look at Justice League Fam
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DBCweLeXcAErrwD.jpg:large[/mg]
[img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DBCweLeWAAAqPrZ?format=jpg&name=large
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DBCweLeXkAAb9P1?format=jpg&name=large[img][/QUOTE]

The middle one is bizarre. Everyone is in action pose and Supes is just standing. Like he should at least be floating or something.

Top Bottom