• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Extended Universe |OT3| A League of Academy Award Winners

Another one,

qwTxD8R.jpg

"Grrr"
-Batman

Is there going to be a WW OT that isn't for spoilers? It makes me kind of mad that they did that. I want to go in there and talk about the movie and can't.

Ah, okay. Thanks.

Seems like nowadays the review thread is for discussion without spoilers.

Maddocks

Need that merch.

Good to see the reviews are strong, well worth it when it comes to Wonder Woman. Hope it opens many doors for Patty.

Ahasverus

Wonder Woman is more prominent than Bman in that JL merchandise lmao.

Yeah I kinda miss the rotten days, like, it was more... Fun, to swim against the current.

But I can't hide I'm really happy for the team that made this great film, which is a milestone in many, many ways.

Here's to Lord Snyder to get his reward later this year too.

Sambrez_

Feels good ! Can't wait to see it on the 7... When he release in France.
Could have seen it the 2nd but my wife can't, i'm a gentleman and it's WW :)
Gonna black out from internet from now on to avoid spoilers.

Loxley

Thrilled to see those reviews. The DCEU really needed a win and it's great to see that they may finally have one with with WW - props to Patty & Co for making something awesome. I'm also glad to see the praising of Gal's performance. Turns out she isn't shit when you give her more than six lines of "meh" dialogue, who'da thunk?

Pachimari

I want another Miss Universe model to be cast in the DCEU. Pia Alonso Wurtzbach who's my queen, but I don't know who she could be portraying. Maybe some amazonian warrior but I would prefer for her having a larger role, I mean, she's been acting before but only in her home country. She could be somebody fierce, or the girl next door. Does Cyborg have a love interest?

I want another Miss Universe model to be cast in the DCEU. Pia Alonso Wurtzbach who's my queen, but I don't know who she could be portraying. Maybe some amazonian warrior but I would prefer for her having a larger role, I mean, she's been acting before but only in her home country. She could be somebody fierce, or the girl next door. Does Cyborg have a love interest?
Man I would love me some VS models in DCEU

I think Wonder Woman could be DC's Guardians of the Galaxy, in that if you go read a lot of interviews for famous actors in Marvel movies -- they always reference Guardains of the Galaxy in their decision to do a Marvel film (Pacino, Blanchett, Eijefor, etc.)

Hopefully The floodgates will open after this and once bigger stars get attached to projects they will be greenlit faster.

Yager

Banned
I don't know how to feel...usually, the lower the RT rating, the more I enjoy the movie (except for Suicide Squad). What is this feeling man, what is going on, am I dreaming?

I'm so relieved that Wonder Woman seems to be a relatively good movie. I don't think I'll see it in theaters, but I'm looking forward to watching it, when I get to it. I won't have this sense of dread, like I had with BvS and SS.

Another one,

qwTxD8R.jpg

"Grrr"
-Batman

Batman looks like he has to fart really hart, but just can't get it out. Poor guy.

Top Bottom