• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Extended Universe |OT3| A League of Academy Award Winners

Penguin

Also I guess missed out in the rest, but David Sandberg is gonna be director... curious DC going after horror directors (Lights Out/Annabelle)

Ahasverus

Which is strange since he just said that The Rock isn't in Shazam...

DE-odnUXUAAZHt7.jpg
.... But why.

Give us Batman god-damn it.

And MoS2.

IconGrist

Shazam has plenty to offer without Black Adam. Some of you forget Shazam was the big dog around DC for quite some time until Batman became the cool thing.

Loxley

Man that whole "build-a-figure" concept has really taken off in the figure world, hasn't it?
Can't say I'm surprised, it's good (if not a tad devious) incentive to collect entire sets.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Just getting Batman. Weird that they didn't put out the regular suit first.

Edit - saw your post in the action figure thread explaining that.

The character design in itseIf is fine, even with a goatee, I wish he wasn't just another grey figure. Needs some color.

I hope Darkseid doesn't follow the same template

ReiGun

The Flash suit seems like it was designed to only be seen in motion. It looks terrible when Erza is just standing around, but when he's moving (or even taking a pose that suggests movement) it looks much better.

Which is fitting for the character, but not so great when you're trying to sell the movie with promo shots.

Busty

Banned
El Maybe is saying that the Valentine's Day 2020 movie may be...

DFCX1BRUwAAnRpx.jpg

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that it will be a Harley Quinn film but not Gotham City Sirens.

I'm going to say that it'll be an
R rated
Harley Quinn film featuring the Joker.

This film would then play into GCS, which may or may not be R rated, but the Suicide Squad films will stay PG-13.

*takes off speculation hat*

Ahasverus

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that it will be a Harley Quinn film but not Gotham City Sirens.

R rated

This film would then play into GCS, which may or may not be R rated, but the Suicide Squad films will stay PG-13.

I like this idea.

Ashhong

R rated

I would eat your hat if this turned out to be true. No way

strafer

R rated

That would be sick.

Busty

Banned
I like this idea.

I would eat your hat if this turned out to be true. No way

That would be sick.

I took a lot of liberties with this prediction I grant you but there are rumours that Warners are looking to produce a Harley Quinn spin-off (that isn't GCS) that would 'evolve' her character into an anti-hero in her own right rather than just have her be 'the Jokers girlfriend'.

That's entirely different. I just don't see an R rated HQ movie

An R rating might be a bit of a stretch unless the studio wants to try and attract the same lightning in a bottle that Deadpool got at that time of year.

We shall see.

Speaking of flimsy rumours here's another, please ingest this with a grain of salt the size of your head, Warners are looking to
reschedule their new Tomb Raider film from March 2018 into their currently open 'DC film - July 2018' slot which would well and truly be the final nail in the coffin of another DCU film joining Aquaman on the studio's 2018 slate

Again, spoilered for
dramatic effect

Top Bottom