• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Extended Universe |OT3| A League of Academy Award Winners

Ashhong

tenor.gif

Probably a reshoot scene

Whedon couldn't find the actual mask so he bought one from Party City

Oh Fucking SNAP

Effect

Why was that thread made!? Especially on this damn forum. Did Thor gets its own thread for it's potential plot spoilers? Did The Last Jedi? They're out there but I didn't see anyone running to post a thread about them in the OT!

Why was that thread made!? Especially on this damn forum. Did Thor gets its own thread for it's potential plot spoilers? Did The Last Jedi? They're out there but I didn't see anyone running to post a thread about them in the OT!

Because I wanted to make it. And I don't care enough for Thor or The Last Jedi to make threads for them.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
The problem with starting a thread like that is that those plot points may be brought up now in other threads without spoilers by drive by posters or people just trying to start shit. That's why those threads should not exist. It's fine if they're in the OT threads cause you guys will be mindful to spoil tag and it's limited to just this thread. I haven't read any of those spoilers, but now I have to be even more careful in ANY DC thread now made in the next 5 weeks to not be spoiled.

Ahasverus

The resurrection sounds weak.

I wanna bet that in Snyder's movie he was going to be resurrected by Steppenwolf as a bad guy, but they got cold feet.

It sounds like they overcorrected after BvS, but on the flipside, Steppenwolf at least sounds badass. So they're not gonna have that problem, at least.

I mean, Avengers got stale for me quick, so I hope that doesn't happen with JL, but at the very least, it's pretty inoffensive so hopefully the general moviegoer will dig it.

Lasted about 10 minutes before just reading the full post. Eh, I can’t really say I’m into it. People saying it’s pretty much the avengers are spot on. And a lot of moments just seem really dumb with clunky as hell dialogue.

I’ll give it a chance though, I’ve loved everything so far outside of suicide squad.

All things considered, and although I liked the previous movies a lot, I'm okay if this one doesn't try anything outrageous while offending everyone plus their grandmas in the process.

keep it cool, keep it simple, and bring on the post-snyder DCEU

Lasted about 10 minutes before just reading the full post. Eh, I can’t really say I’m into it. People saying it’s pretty much the avengers are spot on. And a lot of moments just seem really dumb with clunky as hell dialogue.

I’ll give it a chance though, I’ve loved everything so far outside of suicide squad.

I wouldn't really read much into that until seeing the movie.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
I never read the Wonder Woman spoilers that were posted here either, how close did they match up with the final movie? All I remember is people saying those sounded lame too, but if they were real... then we know how they were in the minority and that context gives you a lot.

I never read the Wonder Woman spoilers that were posted here either, how close did they match up with the final movie? All I remember is people saying those sounded lame too, but if they were real... then we know how they were in the minority and that context gives you a lot.

Perfectly. But again, execution was way better than you reading those leaks.

Perfectly. But again, execution was way better than you reading those leaks.

These leaks are in general leaks by people who didn't like the movie. So things are framed as way worse than they ever are.

The best example is the sex discussion in Wonder Woman being hilarious in the movie, but the leaks described it bad and stupid.

Ashhong

The details in the comments of the reddit thread don’t sound too bad. Of course this movie wasn’t going to be some dramatic philosophical movie. Just hoping for good action

Busty

Banned
We went through this whole, exact same process with Wonder Woman before that film was released.

The write ups from the test screenings.

All the hand wringing on the third act battle and the 'sex talk'.

All the 'DCU is dead' chat.

Everyone should just relax.

Though I've avoided the spoilers myself what did the person who actually wrote them up actually think of the film? Did they at least enjoy it?

d6UZiUG.jpg

Ancient Atlantean King's armor skews closer to Aquaman's traditional gold and green. What's interesting is aside from the torso, the design is practically identical to the armor Aquaman wears. Could be the same armor just greener after decades of sitting there.

Top Bottom