• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Extended Universe |OT3| A League of Academy Award Winners

okdakor

Oh right

There's also a pending Writer's Strike, which would pretty much kill any 2nd DC film in 2018 if a script doesn't already exist

http://variety.com/2017/film/news/writers-guild-vote-strike-authorization-1202393874/

Script ? Where we're going, we don't need scripts...

xO5ddle.gif

Ninjimbo

Just saw the DC service thing...meh at live action Teen Titans. Some things were meant to stay animated if you ask me. Young Justice is where my interest is at. I liked that show. It wasn't as great as the JL series, but it was above most other animated stuff.

Ninjimbo

This fight talk reminds me, when do you usually play?
I just finished a 90 minute session. I play in the mornings since I work at night. On the weekends I'm able to play some in the afternoons and evenings. Online was buggy today as fuck today tho. A lot of my matches couldn't register on the server so I didn't gain any points on wins.

I just finished a 90 minute session. I play in the mornings since I work at night. On the weekends I'm able to play some in the afternoons and evenings. Online was buggy today as fuck today tho. A lot of my matches couldn't register on the server so I didn't gain any points on wins.

Oh, that's because maintenance is starting shortly so they're already messing with ur..always how it goes.

I play Sat/Sun from 3:30pm until whenever. Weekdays I'm down for pretty much whenever..

I'd rather keep him to a cameo to be honest. I want to see a different character. I don't want to wait until 2021 to potentially see a new Batman villain grace the big screen.

BadAss2961

Best opportunity for Freeze to get the main villain treatment would probably be in a 2nd movie. Between the big opener and whatever they'd come up with for a potential 3rd. Could see it taking a lot from Heart of Ice.

Ashhong

Is that freeze art from a certain comic run? Man all these great stories but I'm too lazy to read. Wish they all had a animated movie

JimiNutz

Banned
Deathstroke plus Joker is a good combo for The Batman. Joker more in the background causing chaos with the main focus on Deathstroke as the physical threat. That way we also get something new for live action but still have The Joker in the film.

Top Bottom