• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Extended Universe |OT3| A League of Academy Award Winners

What do you all think of Geoff Johns going from writing Wonder Woman and The Batman to the Titans tv show with Berlanti? Does it imply some fall out from the DCEU

The people Warner Bros are chasing for their films are going to want creative control. In many ways, it appears they are reverting back to the original plan for their cinematic universe where there would be an overall outline and the directors would get to play around in the sandbox vs. the whole Johns/Berg are going to set the marching orders and they'll just plug and play directors/writers for what they want to do.

Loxley

Yeah, I would argue that nobody has completely nailed the Flash costume yet.

I will say the movie's helmet/mask looks way better than CW Flash - I can't see that chin strap without thinking that they're trying to cover up the fact that Grant Gustin has such a small jaw/chin.

Boke1879

The people Warner Bros are chasing for their films are going to want creative control. In many ways, it appears they are reverting back to the original plan for their cinematic universe where there would be an overall outline and the directors would get to play around in the sandbox vs. the whole Johns/Berg are going to set the marching orders and they'll just plug and play directors/writers for what they want to do.

Pretty much. There will be a general framework, but Johns can't be sitting there telling someone like Matt Reeves how to make his movie.

I'm sure Johns is still there is some capacity in helping shape the direction they want to go. But lets be real. After JL The Batman universe is getting their push.

Wan is already doing Aquaman and Flash is still in flux. This new gig gives Johns something to do. Something he's probably always wanted to do.

Finally saw Joker in Injustice 2..people like that shit?

yuck.gif

BadAss2961

Oh wait, just saw the official Joker trailer. Yeah.. The face and the hair... lol. Moveset looks great though.

Pretty sure the look people were liking was the one from the leaked footage with the hat and trenchcoat.

Oh wait, just saw the official Joker trailer. Yeah.. The face and the hair... lol. Moveset looks great though.

Pretty sure the look people were liking was the one from the leaked footage with the hat and trenchcoat.

Duuude..thank you lol. I was bugging out you thought that looked good.

Something I like about JL Flash compared to 90s or CW is how Barry makes his costume to have a super suit because he's a dork who wants a super suit. I think the 90s show had it be some USSR navy pressure suit, and CW explanation is that it's a firefighter suit.

Something I like about JL Flash compared to 90s or CW is how Barry makes his costume to have a super suit because he's a dork who wants a super suit. I think the 90s show had it be some USSR navy pressure suit, and CW explanation is that it's a firefighter suit.

All that tech cisco is cooking up and he's too lazy to Holla at the costume department to cook up a new suit :(

Anyways I wonder if that is the final suit or not. I dunno where the talks of Bruce making him a new one have been from but so far from marketing and toys it seems like this is it

All that tech cisco is cooking up and he's too lazy to Holla at the costume department to cook up a new suit :(

Anyways I wonder if that is the final suit or not. I dunno where the talks of Bruce making him a new one have been from but so far from marketing and toys it seems like this is it

It was from set reports and such. Maybe it'll be like Age of Ultron and X-Men Apocalypse where reveal it right at the end. But I hope it'll see action in the final big action scenes.

Although, there are some conflicting and confusion descriptions of his suit or suits. Some tell it like this makeshift suit has parts stolen from Wayne Tech. Others speak of a suit without the wires and sleeker look.

That's likely the case then. Show at the end what he'll look like in his solo movie

Anyways snyder is hella dope at showing super powers on screen. I think at this point singer and him are the best at that out of all the directors to make these movies. I knew he'd pull through making flash's action look awesome despite us having seen multiple speedster adaptations

MisterHero

Ugh

Look, I love Ross as much as the next guy, but his costume sensibilities are still rooted in the 50's.
Choice of materials could mix it up quite a bit, but my point would be that these are characters in gaudy costumes fighting to save the world.

They can handle Darkseid, they can put up with a little mockery

Cavill was in Reeve's costume for goodness sake!

shingi70

Banned
I don't like the the Justice league flash suit in stills. I think it looks great in motion and seeing him in Suicide Squad changed my mind on it.

If Barry is gets a new suit it won't be until the end of the movie, since that's probably left over from.when Flash was going to be the first movie post Justice League.

Top Bottom