• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Extended Universe |OT3| A League of Academy Award Winners

Disco ain't wrong about Singer. He made the XMen look pretty great in X2 and Days of Future Past. Nightcrawler's Intro is still one of the best around as is Magneto's escape in X2.

Bruv the opening of dofp with blink coordinating the team...whewwwww. Dat iceman slide through too. then you get quicksilver in the same movie in the kitchen

And then in x2 you have Magnetos escape and that bomb ass nightcrawler white house attack

Superman saving the plane is such an amazing setpiece for the Man of Steel, his metropolis rescue using all his powers to solve the problems was cool too. Or wolverine in the mansion, that was such a fun scene in x2. I hated apocalypse but the opening of that was incredible as well.

There are spotty cgi moments for sure in his movies but these are all such fun scenes to watch.

And God damn that batman mannequin looks so good. Peak movie batman. I wish there was a way to make ben look just like that in the suit

And God damn that batman mannequin looks so good. Peak movie batman. I wish there was a way to make ben look just like that in the suit

Easy. They should have targeted his look in The Town. The look would have been closer to that of the mannequin and it probably would have been easier on Ben from a training standpoint instead of getting jacked out his mind.

Easy. They should have targeted his look in The Town. The look would have been closer to that of the mannequin and it probably would have been easier on Ben from a training standpoint instead of getting jacked out his mind.

Good call. He looked so good in his suits as Bruce Wayne but I think his batman ended up being a bit too bulky. And at times looking kinda chunky lol

Dude totally should cut a bit leaner to get back to his town look. That was when he looked best imo.

Ross61

The look was supposed to be more in the vein of TDKR Bruce so it made sense. And I think Ben looks perfect as Bats. I prefer my Batman beefed and physically imposing.

Good call. He looked so good in his suits as Bruce Wayne but I think his batman ended up being a bit too bulky. And at times looking kinda chunky lol

Dude totally should cut a bit leaner to get back to his town look. That was when he looked best imo.

ben-affleck-shirtless.jpg

This > Beef Tits in BvS

Loxley

yeah, but he's bald af tho

I've never understood why this has ever been an issue for some people, Chris Evans and Chris Pratt both have noticeably receding hairlines too (Pratt in particular is gonna look like Patrick Wilson in five years at his current rate) but nobody ever mentions it. Cavill's is just more pronounced thanks to his widow's peak and the unfortunate fact that he's forced to slick his hair back as Superman, which makes it even more pronounced.

J_Viper

I'm cool with them turning the swole levels down a bit for JL, but I loved how fucking massive Bats was in BvS

This > Beef Tits in BvS

Why doesn't Affleck just get his gyno removed like The Rock did? I'm sure he could afford it.

Unless Jen really did take all his money

I've never understood why this has ever been an issue for some people, Chris Evans and Chris Pratt both have noticeably receding hairlines too (Pratt in particular is gonna look like Patrick Wilson in five years at his current rate) but nobody ever mentions it. Cavill's is just more pronounced thanks to his widow's peak and the unfortunate fact that he's forced to slick his hair back as Superman, which makes it even more pronounced.

Mixture of slicking back for Superman and having black hair. Evans and Pratt are lucky to have blonde hair. JL seems to be going with slicked back too and I wish they'd leave it as it is. He's basically Byrne's Superman ordinarily.

LionPride

Banned

Did...did you just....no no no no no

Come on...gotta do better

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Wonder Woman special look tomorrow during Gotham on Fox. Just saw a commercial for it while watching Last Man on Earth.

relax, it's all fun n game bruh

Can't link to it at the moment but some pics of the LEGO sets are out and it shows a LEGO Steppenwolf.
Huge, Doomsday size. Similar to the BvS look, with a different face. Big axe.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Do they normally release toys like this so early? Or is this a leak?
They just put out the Thor Ragnarok pics as well for the LEGO sets. These aren't official from LEGO (well they are, but aren't), they're promo's from other vendors that get leaked.

Getting all dem LEGO sets though! Love the Superhero line up.

Loxley

relax, it's all fun n game bruh

Oh people can make fun of it all they want for all I care, it just gets mentioned with such frequency on GAF that I got the impression some people were genuinely bothered by it (not necessarily you).

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

On one hand, WW look

On the other hand, Gotham

Not worth it

It's the one DC show I consistently forget even exists.

See, now I just want a LEGO Justice League movie. Also my suspicion that
Supes ain't gonna show up until the end of the second act is feeling more and more accurate.

This will suck badly.

At least halfway or something.

if anything, JL will likely stay consistent with Snyder's last two films: exciting things happen in the third act, for better or worse.

Oh people can make fun of it all they want for all I care, it just gets mentioned with such frequency on GAF that I got the impression some people were genuinely bothered by it (not necessarily you).

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I'm not bothered by it, yeah, since I'm balding myself as well :p

Top Bottom