• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC TV Off-Season - Crisis on Infinite Reruns

KonradLaw

Yay. New fight club!.
I must say...even with problems those shows are bound to have, the fact that there's four days straight of one shared comicbook universe is pretty damn magical.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
CteHZhHVUAAWpPe.jpg:large

CorwinB

Oh. Looks good. It is nice she gets to meet everyone, even if it is just briefly. Wondering how Oliver will handle superpowered aliens.

Fire an USB arrow in their computer then let Felicity handle it. Since Independance Day, we know that h4x0rizing alien tech is easy.

Penguin

We're getting aliens!

https://twitter.com/CW_Arrow/status/781539311426469888

The Dominators will invade #Arrow, #TheFlash, #Supergirl, and DC’s #LegendsOfTomorrow on this season’s 4-way crossover event!

The Dominators, collectively known as the Dominion, are a fictional alien race from the outer cosmos of the DC Universe. They are highly technologically advanced, and live in a rigid hierarchical society, in which one's caste is determined by the size of a red circle on one's forehead. They are master geneticists who can manipulate the metagene to enhance members of their own caste.

Their appearance (the yellow skin, red circle, squinting eyes, and sharp teeth and nails) and their general demeanor are references to the old "Yellow Peril" villains of 1940s

250px-Invasion.png

Not as good as last year's but Benoist is still awesome.

LOL the one I found was blocked RIGHT after I watched it. Gotta love these bots blocking promo videos.

GulAtiCa

Not as great as the 1st one.. But still had it's moments and enjoyable. Was really missing the villains part (apart from that last part). But, of course new season and all, and last one occured at end of Season 3 Arrow/1 Flash, so villians were well established at that point.

Joni

Not as great as the 1st one.. But still had it's moments and enjoyable. Was really missing the villains part (apart from that last part). But, of course new season and all, and last one occured at end of Season 3 Arrow/1 Flash, so villians were well established at that point.
Yeah, but all those villains are still around. It had heatwave, cold, archer and reverse. So three of those are big bads next year and the fourth is a hero.

TheOddOne

Too bad the Legends thread is not open, I would have posted this there.

Pitch me some OT titles for S2 thread of Legends. Format:

DC's Legends Of Tomorrow S2 |OT| Insert Title Here - Thursdays 8/7c

Also: I will be making a mobile friendly text version of the OT. It will be the second post of the thread.

Joni

Also: I will be making a mobile friendly text version of the OT. It will be the second post of the thread.

Justice Society of Vancouver.

Penguin

Until Zero steals the thread from you!

Hmm

A Society of Legends?

No

Breaking History

tim1138

They really are, They had a chance to go purposely golden age and cheesy and didn't take it.

The vixen suit looks nice, but still too modern for my taste.

If I didn't know who they were from the casting announcements I would have no idea who was there besides Stargirl and Hourman. They're so drab and nondistinct. One of the few times they've dropped the ball with the costumes, and they dropped it bad.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that

I liked "Justice Society of Vancouver."
I would also accept "So that's it, huh? We're some kind of Legends of Tomorrow."

DC's Legends Of Tomorrow S2 |OT| Four Gently-Used Villains for the Price of One! Thursdays 8/7c

ZeroX03

Banned
Until Zero steals the thread from you!

Done.

http://tvline.com/2016/09/30/the-flash-season-3-review-arrow-season-5/
Reviews for the first episodes of the four shows. Flash and arrow start strong, the others less.

All to be expected. Sounds like they're really going hard on the Arrow flashbacks now that they know they're ending. I expected Legends to be messy the first few episodes because it's a team show that's introducing two new teams.

KonradLaw

Done.

All to be expected. Sounds like they're really going hard on the Arrow flashbacks now that they know they're ending. I expected Legends to be messy the first few episodes because it's a team show that's introducing two new teams.

Yay for Arrow.

Top Bottom