• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC TV Off-Season - Crisis on Infinite Reruns

Penguin

New Canary costume
DEpS5zHVYAA2fmn.jpg

So this means they're about to shoot some outdoor scenes with her in costume. Otherwise, they'd sit on this reveal until ComicCon.

Great costume. One of the best in the Arrowverse. Ollie needs to step up his suit game to avoid being out-classed.

The wonders of filling in the domino mask with black instead of showing skin.

black-canary-return-arrow-season-5-flash-legends-tomorrow-katie--191925.jpg

Also, the suit has a lot more going on with the gold piping and exposed arm sections, as well as the shapes formed by the layering of the pieces of the suit. There even seems to be a bit of blue breaking it up.

Laurel' s a time was basically a plain black body-stocking. Similar problem to what Ollie has since adding the sleeves.

GulAtiCa

To think we went from having 0 Canaries at beginning of S5 to basically 2 at start of S6 (Good Black Canary + Evil Black Siren).

I wonder if we will see other new designs for the rest of the Arrow crew/cast. Love to see a new Black Siren look.

Not sure about the rest of Team Arrow, but they definitely hinted at Ray and Cisco working on a new Atom suit during the crossover. Also, I wouldn't be surprised to see Barry wear the 2024 costume next year.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Wish is really sad considering how weak it was. I am curious how much each of the 4 shows end up dropping in terms of ratings.

If I had to place bets:

Flash will premiere at a 1.1 in the demo, then stay at a .8/.9 for the majority of the season.

Arrow & Legends: .8 premiere, .5 season.

Supergirl: .9 premiere, .7 season.

Crossover: will average out to a 1.1.

Black Lighting: hard to guess, honestly. I think there's a chance it could match Supergirl.

This has nothing to do with relative quality of any of the shows, either. This is purely trends, where everything is down year over year.

ZeroX03

Banned
All the DC panels are tomorrow. Should get a steady flow of news, probably trailers. Don't expect more footage than past the first episode.

Flash and Arrow mostly flew in together, Legends had Jesse Martin tag along to talk old Broadway stuff with Victor Garber and the Riverdale kids joined the Supergirl cast. Classic CW incest!

Chris Wood is there if you had any doubt Mon-El wasn't just visiting the Phantom Zone/31st Century.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Nice pic of Candice and Caity. Shame Wally couldn't make it.
I watched the Flash cast on Facebook Live this morning... Fun fact, in Australia, those books are actually called, "Where's Wally?", which is why he's dressed up as he is.

http://ew.com/tv/2017/07/22/supergirl-calista-flockhart-returns-for-season-3-premiere-will-recur/

Supergirl: Calista Flockhart returns for season 3 premiere, will recur

Calista Flockhart will return as Cat Grant in the Supergirl season 3 premiere, new showrunners Jessica Queller and Robert Rovner told reporters ahead of the Supergirl panel at San Diego Comic-Con Saturday. She is expected to recur on the CW drama in the new season.

“The way that Calista appears in the first episode is really clever,” star Melissa Benoist told reporters.

Top Bottom