• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT44| A Community in Discord

Midas

I'm so hyped!!! It sucks a tiny little bit that it's a midnight release. Would've been better if it got released at "reset" PST or so. Would've been early morning here. Now I "must" play at midnight and won't be able to go to bed. :lol

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
LiK have you ever beaten WotM?
~48 hours left....
I'm so excited, still don't know if i'll be create a new guardian or use mine from D1
I'm assuming you can import each character... or not

I will be bringing my two Exos, but somehow I had some sort of momentary aneurysm or something and made my Warlock an Awoken, so he will have to be replaced with an Exo as well (obviously).

LiK

LiK have you ever beaten WotM?

I'm assuming you can import each character... or not

I will be bringing my two Exos, but somehow I had some sort of momentary aneurysm or something and made my Warlock an Awoken, so he will have to be replaced with an Exo as well (obviously).

I beat WotM in Normal a bunch of times. Never beat it on HM. I'm only missing the HM trophy.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Welp I'll leave it up to deaf!

If we don't try for the challenge modes it's not too rough. Dunno what the deal is with trophies for those tho

Bold One

If I cancelled the pre-order of the physical copy for D2 and ordered the digital version instead, would I still get all the pre-order stuff like the cold heart and be able to start pre-loading?

Dalek

Just tried to get a Macfarlane Titan figure at Target but when I went it ring it up it says they can't sell it until the 6th.

Now with my luck i won't see it again to be able to buy it.

I'm so hyped!!! It sucks a tiny little bit that it's a midnight release. Would've been better if it got released at "reset" PST or so. Would've been early morning here. Now I "must" play at midnight and won't be able to go to bed. :lol
Spare a tought for the poor bastards working that night (ie - me 😣) that can only play the next morning...

We will be on OT 2 by the time i boot up the PS4.....

Midas

Spare a tought for the poor bastards working that night (ie - me 😣) that can only play the next morning...

We will be on OT 2 by the time i boot up the PS4.....

Yeah, it has it pros and cons for everyone I guess. Haha, OT2. We'll see. I do wonder how fast we'll reach that.

Cornbread78

my ps4 pro bundle was charged.

This is you right now:

BKN2R7s.gif

I caved and pre ordered the digital PSN version to play it at midnight in the UK.

I have the limited edition pre ordered from Amazon coming also.

Looking forward to jumping back in with the Destiny Family!

I wonder if my old homies Sleepy, Duebrithil et al are still around?

Came across a lot of map glitching this evening in the crucible. Is it even worth reporting it at this point?

I have footage but Bungie's reporting system has always been a joke and it just annoys me that I'm going to share the same space in D2 with these cheaters (who in my experience are always sporting Trials emblem/gear, for maximum try-hard).

ramyeon

Wait... am I missing something? I read the scan of the guide that people misinterpreted as meaning the campaign has to be soloed before you can fireteam it and I just can't see where the misinterpretation has happened. It doesn't even suggest that. Crazy.

Anyway it's gonna be a long two days at work before my 3 days off from Wednesday D:

Wait... am I missing something? I read the scan of the guide that people misinterpreted as meaning the campaign has to be soloed before you can fireteam it and I just can't see where the misinterpretation has happened. It doesn't even suggest that. Crazy.

Anyway it's gonna be a long two days at work before my 3 days off from Wednesday D:

Pretty funny when they have to go on twitter to get rid of the rumors

"You do not have to solo D2 campaign to play it again co-op with friends later on. That's absurd. ��"

Absurd indeed, that's why you don't get worked up over leaks!

deafmedal

No problem on my side to do HM, I'm watching Jason X meanwhile, quiet fun movie

One of my favs😎

Space for 1, HM WotM, starting in approximately 30 mins!

1. deafmedal
2. Harlan_Ryudo
3. McArkus
4. Hawkian
5. Darryl M R
6. *insert YOU here!

Phalanx92

Hey DGaf! If anyone is free right now to help my friend and I run through King's Fall Normal on PS4 for the first time (he's completely new to Destiny). We currently need 3 more ppl, preferably ppl who already know mechanics but it's cool if you don't.

Edit: Actually had to call of the raid for today. But will try again tmrw.

PSNs:

1. Me: Phalanx92
2. Friend: DankWernerHerzog
3. destroyer 2298
4. Maldog037

MrDaravon

Caved and pre-ordered the base digital version on PS4 since I knew I'd want the game digitally and the pre-load is a plus. Some of the details in the spoiler thread have re-assured me in terms of amount of content etc, and even though I'm still highly skeptical of the dual primary system there's a couple of things that seem to help out in that regard, and also quite frankly my entire friends list is going to be playing it so I feel obligated to be part of the zeitgeist :p.

Unfortunately I finished getting the Platinum on FF12 too late to finish Yakuza Kiwami in time (I just started it tonight) so I have to decide if I'm going to try to split my time between the two games or focus on Kiwami until I can finish it later this week (not even gonna try to go for the Platinum, learned my lesson trying on Yakuza 0 lol). Also my work has been on a PTO freeze since....fucking January so I can't take any time off for the game which normally I would since I have a ton of PTO hours :/

Top Bottom