• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny Trailer, Gameplay Will Be Shown For The First Time At The PS4 E3 Conference

V_Ben

Banned
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=jS1BM9XRgvw
(replaced video with one that doesn't stop at 480p. Weird.)

Whoa.

Blog Post;

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/05/23/destiny-the-law-of-the-jungle/

At Bungie, we’re all hard at work gearing up for the big show in June, but we didn’t want to leave you empty-handed heading into E3. To whet your appetite for Destiny’s gameplay reveal on June 10th, we’re releasing a CG/live action trailer that features three Guardians in action. This spot, titled “Law of the Jungle,” was created in collaboration with director Jon Favreau, actor Giancarlo Esposito, and visual effects house Digital Domain.

At Bungie, we’re all hard at work gearing up for the big show in June, but we didn’t want to leave you empty-handed heading into E3. To whet your appetite for Destiny’s gameplay reveal on June 10th, we’re releasing a CG/live action trailer that features three Guardians in action. This spot, titled “Law of the Jungle,” was created in collaboration with director Jon Favreau, actor Giancarlo Esposito, and visual effects house Digital Domain.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/05/23/destiny-the-law-of-the-jungle/

trmas

Banned
There is a Megaton. Fight Call of Duty/Halo with the makers of Halo. Even if multi platform, people will associate it with the PS4

Trailer was great. CGI doesn't look great, but the rest looks incredible.(I mean they showed Speedbiker chase, focus on coop action and nicely desgined enemies) I am looking forward to the gameplay reveal!

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
It's weird that MS would let Sony moneyhat Destiny PR like this. Did MS sell their stake in Bungie?

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
It's weird that MS would let Sony moneyhat Destiny PR like this. Did MS sell their stake in Bungie?

Don't know about that.

But it does seem strange, particularly after those court documents which seemed to point at MS having the PR/DLC deal? Even a '720' next-gen exclusive on the first game IIRC.

Wonder what happened there.

Relativ9

Having their brand associated with the next Bungie title like this could be really important to Sony, especially now that most MS fans seems to be on the fence about the Xbox One.

Doran902

Didnt sony say there was some kind of exlusive content on ps4?

probly just some gun skins or an arena....

anyway, If this and The Witness are launch titles I will be a happy playstation owner.

Wynnebeck

Banned
I liked the use of the live-action with the CGI. I'm actually pretty interested now. Also, that's one game we'll see at Sony's conference.

Don't know about that.

But it does seem strange, particularly after those court documents which seemed to point at MS having the PR/DLC deal? Even a '720' next-gen exclusive on the first game IIRC.

Wonder what happened there.

Microsoft decided to money hat NFL instead

Carl

MS paying for COD exclusives, Sony paying for Destiny exclusives.

Acti laughing all the way to the bank.

Kinda a good thing to do though i guess - gets the Halo fans watching the Sony conference.

Top Bottom