• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DmC |OT| No, F*ck You!

Many of you were only able to download ~74MB? I bought my copy directly through Steam from a GAFfer earlier and it let me download 7.5GB. Still can't do shit but yeah. Never-ending update when I click play.

TP

Where are you seeing that? I've deleted the content and restarted Steam multiple times but it only shows 74MB of game content to install.

Downloads but it has since finished and is now going through first time setup 4/5

WdvSUhl.png

VertPin

I purchased the game on GMG ad got two codes, the game code and the costumes pack dlc code, entered both codes on steam and click pero load and freaking steam only downloaded the dlc and it shows up as the preload is complete, so I deleted te local content an hit preload again and the same thing happened, it keeps downloading the dlc thinking is the full game, anyone else having this problem?

Same thing! :/ Anyone know a work around for this...?

Aeana

Looking at my transaction history, the two keys show up like this:

DmC Devil May Cry: Costume Pack Retail
ValveTestApp220440 Retail Retail

Seems like a Steam problem.

markot

Banned
I think GMG stuffed it up >_< nothings working, tried putting keys in again, deleting... nothings working.

Well something is stuffed up anywany.

Bought from GMG and am having the same issue, was really excited to see it unlock since I am out of town tomorrow but now I probably won't get to play until monday :(

I think GMG stuffed it up >_< nothings working, tried putting keys in again, deleting... nothings working.

Well something is stuffed up anywany.

Pretty sure this is the issue.
Untitled_zps9cd669b7.jpg

As of now, we have activated this test key rather than the real deal. I'm sure if we send some emails to Steam or GMG they'll get it sorted out sooner.

I'm actually somewhat glad It's not fully downloading yet given I have an essay I need to finish and refine. This certainly would have distract.....Oh god I'm posting on neogaf *gets back to work*

Surprised so many betas are listed, one of which is the patch with Bloody Palace!

Mechazawa

Yeah, it seems the game is unlocked, but it's telling me the executable is missing(of course it's fucking missing, I only have 35 megs installed)

GEE GEE STEAM

Dahbomb

So I was randomly wondering about what the themes of DmC were, to try uncover some kind of meaning that NT was perhaps trying to impart. Well, we know for sure that the aesthetics of the game are inspired by the punk, with the graffiti, the union jack on Dante's coat, and the general theme of the game being about fighting ...
Is that you Swordmaster from IGN? Man you should've said so I love me some OG fans.

KePoW

Banned
Why did all of you guys from from GMG instead of Steam anyway? There wasn't even really a discount anytime was there?

Top Bottom