• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DmC |OT| No, F*ck You!

Got my copy along with a free shirt and poster. All for $30!
Xx2cKH5.jpg

Can't try installing from disc yet since I'm still at at the office.

greenry

Bought it off steam today, preloaded fine and unlocked at midnight. Played the first mission, 60+ frames, looks pretty good, having fun so far.

The amount of people that consider the price AFTER spending their accumulated GMG credit on games.

Opportunity cost, people.

vvv this is steam's fault.

At least I'm glad to see everybody is having the same problem I am. Jesus christ what a bunch of bullshit. Never had this happen with a Steam game before.

kenjisalk

As long as they fix this by tomorrow evening, my feathers will only be slightly rustled.

Realistically, how long do you guys think this'll take? :s

So can you buy the costumes immediately, or do non-preorders have to wait until they're released on console to buy them?

Was hoping I'd have my money in today, but it might not be for a day or two still.

kenjisalk

evening? if it's not fixed by morning I'm going to throw a shitfit.

I totally understand, especially if you had the day off or something. I gotta work, so I wouldn't have had time to dive into it until the evening.

I was planning on spending my weekend doing crazy flips and shooting the bird but who the fuck knows when they'll get this resolved.

Yknow, I'm thinking, when I put in both codes originally, they both rang up as "ValveTestApp220440 Retail".

In addition, when I checked the unlock time a few days ago, it seemed like the game would unlock at midday on friday, instead of midnight thursday. Is it possible that a switch just hasn't flipped on that and it'll unlock tomorrow, or am I crazy?

Yknow, I'm thinking, when I put in both codes originally, they both rang up as "ValveTestApp220440 Retail".

In addition, when I checked the unlock time a few days ago, it seemed like the game would unlock at midday on friday, instead of midnight thursday. Is it possible that a switch just hasn't flipped on that and it'll unlock tomorrow, or am I crazy?

It's unlocked now for people who bought it through steam or retail.

When do you think Steam will have this fixed? Bought it on GMG. Really want to play this before school in the morning -_-

The game is probably 7-8 gigs at the least. Your best course of action is go to sleep, wake up in the morning, hope the problem is fixed and let it download while you're at school.

Top Bottom