• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Doctor, Doctor MAFIA | It's not Lupus

If I held off a few minutes I could have gotten Sorian lynched :(

Sorry for my low activity this game. Don't really think I deserved that win.

Burbeting

Banned
Gg burb and crimson.

Sure you deserved it.

I feel bad about this game, in general. I tried to stay active, but then the horror night ended up being during the last 8 hours of D2 or so, so I wasn't able to participate during that time :(. I ended up being lynched with good reasoning, the night actions didn't look very good against me.

I thought the game was really fun overall. I really liked the bastard element. The last day was not fun to play mainly due to time zones I guess but it was really fun puzzling out.

cabot

OK, Player sheet and actions are HERE

I like this setup, I was expecting it to end on day 3 after lots of night killings, but GAFIA never disappoints and it ended up fairly mundane compared to the games I saw.

I need to clarify something. The weak doctor does not protect anyone. I saw Ty and Sorian seemed to think he did, but my reading of the design was that he'd only die when hitting scum, and nothing else. If you thought the weak doctor did protect non-scum, then nin would have survived last night. I did not, and frankly I didn't say he did in my OP, so I feel I'm vindicated.

I should have clarified when it was briefly raised during the game, but I thought I'd be giving away too much information. Something to clarify at the start for a DocDoc II.

Anyway, I'd moderate this again in future, I'd like to see how a game goes with real flips, it might be a bit strategic and less luck based.

I enjoyed it, and it briefly gave me headaches trying to figure out some combinations.

anyhoo, here are the doctors:

flatearthpandas CPR DOC
nin1000 QUACK DOC
squidyj ORDINARY DOC
*Splinter NAIVE DOC
Ty4on PARANOID DOC
Sorian WEAK DOC

Ty4on

Maybe I should retire after my champ game, it's been about a year of never being lynched.
a1e.png

Top Bottom