• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Donald Trump, Jr. Asked to Testify before Senate Committee

Just got this popup.

Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, tells NPR that he has sent a letter to Donald J. Trump, Jr., saying that he wants him to testify in an open session of the committee as early as next week and will subpoena him if necessary.

Donald Trump, Jr., Asked To Testify On Capitol Hill Next Week http://n.pr/2vgwgTt

Just got this popup.

"Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, tells NPR that he has sent a letter to Donald J. Trump, Jr., saying that he wants him to testify in an open session of the committee as early as next week and will subpoena him if necessary."

Donald Trump, Jr., Asked To Testify On Capitol Hill Next Week http://n.pr/2vgwgTt

He'll deny his father new anything and the NYT has been holding off on releasing more info about those emails. You're move jr.

mnannola

They finally got a Trump to answer some questions. This will be must watch TV because unlike the other people that have answered questions, Junior has no clue what to do up there. He will sing like a canary because he doesn't know any better.

jelly

Something something evil Hilary, King Obama, can't remember but totes remember evil Hilary and King Obama. Thank you for your time.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
giphy.gif

RaidenZR

He'll deny his father new anything and the NYT has been holding off on releasing more info about those emails. You're move jr.

It does feel like the NYT and TWP have been playing a game of incremental chess with this administration to keep getting them on the record. Hopefully it amounts to something of real consequence in the end.

It does feel like the NYT and TWP have been playing a game of incremental chess with this administration to keep getting them on the record. Hopefully it amounts to something of real consequence in the end.

Apparently there's another bombshell coming from the NYT shortly.

RaidenZR

The "R" tells me he's in for some serious grilling about how this was a set up by Hillary Clinton.

Grassley was on TV in the past two days and he surprisingly seemed lit. I was shocked to see it, and maybe in the session it won't amount to much, but he was a little agitated about Trump Jr.

They supposedly have the full list of who else was CC'd on those emails something jr. edited out of his release.

Bronx-Man

Banned
I don't recall
I don't recall
I don't recall
I don't recall
I don't recall
I don't recall
I don't recall
I don't recall
I don't recall
I don't recall
I don't recall
I don't recall
I don't recall
I don't recall
I don't recall
I don't recall

RPGCrazied

Open session! Nice. Love to see him squirm when Democrats ask the questions. Please slip up and bring your father down.

At least if he goes the "I don't recall" route then it leads to more distrust of him. When Sessions did that it didn't help him look at more trustworthy.

is this wishful thinking (that NYT has more info but withholding for now?) or somehow confirmed?

The reporter who broke the Trump Jr. email story has said "I'm still reporting."

That's all I'm aware of, the but there is a strong indication that they have additional info.

Top Bottom