• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

Qvoth

https://twitter.com/iceiceicedota/status/669821785467056128
CUuvUM6VAAAE8Cd.jpg

I want tonkatsu tonkatsutonkatsu

i'm pretty sure i know where that restaurant is in singapore, i go there often as well lol

Since fucking when is a Medusa worth anything before the 30 minute mark?

With some kind of setup she can shine as early as 20 minutes imo. Just need max split shot and snake + level 1 ult. Just some farm so she doesn't die and can do some damage, like aquila treads yasha and something on the side ie ult orb or something

You brought that on yourself for playing all hero challenge
Now enjoy chen enchantress LD and visage as well rofl

Didn't realize but mango is a huge buff to medusa actually. She benefits so much from burst mana regen.

mooncakes

jesus fuck i hate this game something

4.5k mmr players stills babyrage and tilts to easily after a few death. A few goods smokes, playing more safe and having teamwork can win games. It aint over till it over

I m stuck in this 4k bracket.

Auteezy

Banned
Given that my micro is still shit how do I do this

u dont take creeps. You just max wisps and untouchable, they can't auto attack you to death only burst, and aslong as u pop ur wisps you're still reasonably hard to kill pre 6 by 2 heroes, 3 you can still die but any offlaner will. Then you hit 6 and impetus the core out of lane.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
First time playing in weeks I play four games, all of them losses, three of them one sided stomps. Fuck this stupid shitty game I don't know why I play, I just spend four hours not having fun

Given that my micro is still shit how do I do this

Just don't bother ganking play her as a jungler
Stack hard camps all day everyday, clear the rest with creeps.
Once you have a 4 or 5 stack get a wildwing and go ham

Go midas treads aghs and right click motherfuckers to the ground. 4-1-4-2 then max stats
Bloodstone, octarine later. Throw in an urn if nobody has one.

Hylian7

Since fucking when is a Medusa worth anything before the 30 minute mark?

Snake is useful, puts out great damage and mana steal, especially if you get the hero on the last bounce. Also with Stone Gaze, it's pure damage if they are turned to stone, which is one aspect that makes her ultimate still good before 30 minutes. Mana Shield has been buffed over time too and is great.

jesus fuck i hate this game something

4.5k mmr players stills babyrage and tilts to easily after a few death. A few goods smokes, playing more safe and having teamwork can win games. It aint over till it over

I m stuck in this 4k bracket.

Only by your own skill you're stuck in that bracket. If you improve you'll move up. I used to have that same mindset when I was in the mid-3ks. I moved up.

G.ZZZ

u dont take creeps. You just max wisps and untouchable, they can't auto attack you to death only burst, and aslong as u pop ur wisps you're still reasonably hard to kill pre 6 by 2 heroes, 3 you can still die but any offlaner will. Then you hit 6 and impetus the core out of lane.

That shit so stupid, unless you chase out the bitch out lvl 1-2 or you have a nuker carry you just leave the lane cause she will always outtrade you. I remember a shit AM i played with went against this Ench offlaner spammer and didn't listen to me saying we had to harass her early and hard because after 3 you can't touch her anymore.

"need creeps" 5.5k AM. I left the lane at 3 and we won cause ench is the classic win lane lose game hero.

Auteezy

Banned
That shit so stupid, unless you chase out the bitch out lvl 1 or you have a nuker carry you just leave the lane cause she will always outtrade you. I remember a shit AM i played with went against this Ench offlaner spammer and didn't listen to me saying we had to harass her early and hard because after 3 you can't touch her anymore.

"need creeps" 5.5k AM. I left the lane at 3 and we won cause ench is the classic win lane lose game hero.

winning ur lane is a lot better than the alternative trying to micro a bunch of units when you don't know how or have the hotkey setup and fail to do anything while taking away the jungle for your carries recovery farm due to a weaker lanning setup

winning ur lane is a lot better than the alternative trying to micro a bunch of units when you don't know how or have the hotkey setup and fail to do anything while taking away the jungle for your carries recovery farm due to a weaker lanning setup
Yeah, this is me. I prefer winning my lane anyway.

That's the thing though, ench gets blown up by any hero with nukes, and she jungles really efficiently if you're not super unlucky, so I'd rather leave a hero that can sap xp and some gold from offlane so that we have one more hero that can do stuff later

Unless you have another jungler that jungles better than her like enigma or axe but then the picks are to blame

G.ZZZ

Yeah not saying that ench jungler is better. She may be if you are actually good but w/e. I just saying it's stupid to play against because as a support she's one of those hero you can't do much against as soon as she hit 3 and at that point you just roam in 90% of games , the other 10% being when you have a trilane or a gyro carry.

But then she still don't have a lot of impact. If she gank you just tp out, in fights she's single target and still need a lot of items to actually kill you fast, plus she's paperish.

Impetus minbash.

Because 1/144 is a round number
not
Frequencies are a weird thing anyways

Oh fuck it I'm buying it, current screen is kind of a crappy budget one

I'm premium on amazon but don't even know why. I had a one month trial but it's been over for a while now. Won't complain.

gai_shain

why do I even play ranked, easily win my lane, get kills as solo jugg vs 2 people on my safelane get good farm and still lose. I really shouldnt be playing ranked in this patch anymore it just sucks.

I want a 144hz monitor for games.

I want 1440p for day to day usage.

I want an IPS panel for graphic/video editing.

I have to drop like $800 if I want all of these things together.

4k and such are pretty stupid right now, lack of content and you need super expensive graphic cards for those if you want to play on them

I'd say wait a year or two before considering them, unless you're real rich and don't give a fuck about money

Auteezy

Banned
When I flex my pecs sometimes I can't tell if I'm flexing my pecs or like my shoulder/arm and its just pulling the skin to look like i'm flexing it. Guess I gotta hit the gym.

shira

i'm pretty sure i know where that restaurant is in singapore, i go there often as well lol

I guess it's as good as it looks if you go there often. Damn I need some breakfast katsu

i have two 27" for daily use and a 24" gsync for gaming

naga-song1.gif

Complains about compendium infusers, has 3 monitors
thinking.gif

Stay safe and enjoy the real holiday, Black Friday
dac15_cool.gif

Reckoner

I just want a new GPU.

Is there a way to find out the best gpu for your mobo/cpu. Like I put in what I have and the website recommends me a card?

Just ask the boys and girls at the PC build thread

They're always very helpful

edit: Oh cmon!!! Volvo already closed the challenges on the Major's Compendium, now that I actually have some free time... I thought it was until the end of December.
sad.gif

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
alright boys let's pretend to be leddit and talk about our desired mechanical changes for doto 6.86 to make this garbage game less garbage. my listerino:

1) Radiant and Dire safe lane creeps now start closer to their respective towers (aka the safe lane creeps move slower on spawn).
2) The Radiant hard camp near the mid tier 2 tower swaps places with the medium camp near the radiant bottom rune. The Dire hard camp near the mid tier 2 tower swaps places with the medium camp near the top river.
3) Tier 2 and 3 tower armor reduced to 20 (down from 22).
4) Dire Ancients now spawn deeper in (the ancient pit is moved closer to the tower), and the ward spot right behind it gives less vision as a result (also moves closer to the tower).

Top Bottom