• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT15| anime only please

I like Tobi. Plus, how can you not have the guy be a caster when his fucking voice is in the game and is the highest tier of chat wheel voices?

It makes KOTL "WOAW" Guy not being invited even weirder though.

waow was by LD
  • great caster
  • has most memorable quotes
  • helped new casters get in the scene by not hogging all the big games for himself (like tobi)
  • casted the best grand finals of all time, and made it better with his casting
  • casted the The Play and people quote him to this day
  • is not a racist asshole

meanwhile, tobi is remembered for shouting its a disaster in a stupid high pitched voice...any other quotes ?

shira

maybe we can shit post to ot16 by the end of the year

tumblr_mhwmqk6ojm1rihc88o1_250.gif

Guru-Guru

Banned
I don't understand why Valve continues to hire Tobi. He's a hype caster for sure, and it definitely works, but he has a pattern of racism in the past. I'm surprised they haven't called him an ass and no longer worked with him.
Do you have any other example of Tobi being racist? Yeah, that one incident was absolutely terrible, but I don't see how it is an example of a pattern of racism.

Fevaweva

waow was by LD
  • great caster
  • has most memorable quotes
  • helped new casters get in the scene by not hogging all the big games for himself (like tobi)
  • casted the best grand finals of all time, and made it better with his casting
  • casted the The Play and people quote him to this day
  • is not a racist asshole

meanwhile, tobi is remembered for shouting its a disaster in a stupid high pitched voice...any other quotes ?

Woaw was LD? I had no idea. He is a great caster and you will have no argument from me.

I enjoy Tobi's shout-casting and as for him being racist, he apologised profusely almost immediately afterwards and nothing in his behaviour since then has even implied that it was anything more than a very tasteless joke. Calling him a straight up racist seems a bit OTT.

Artanisix

thread is slow because a lot of us post on discord now ^_^

but i still love u all and come here for the shira dates and randmo discussion

Fuchsdh

Sigh. Have to go with Rubick, just because even if it's the model he's always been since WC3 Pudge is still a stitched-up meat sack zombie, and I ain't down with that.

how are rubick pickers more dipshit that pudge pickers ?
pudge pickers, they pick first and place their marker mid, they lose mid or leave it to "gank" only to fail and let the other mid free farm
or
they pick pudge last and roam, despite the team comp, then fail at doing anything. then he types something in russian.
or
the pudge fountain fishes your ass (when you are losing) and prelongs the game 5-10 more minutes.

I gotta disagree with that. A bad Pudge on your team makes the game unplayable. Hooking in Earthshakers and Tidehunters and forgetting to ult them, hooking teammates that are about to get a kill and missing all other essential hooks.
With a bad Rubick you can at least play around him being useless and just ignore him.
Unless there is a Pudge on the other team and he steals the hook...

In other news, they added Tinker to Titanfall 2 since i last played. My new favourite titan!

52club

Vote for the ultimate troll hero for your own team, or vote for the ultimate troll hero for your opponents. Seems about right...

Ever since i encountered the brown boots first offlane aghs rush rubbick, i have had an intense disdain for rubick pickers.

I actually like the hero and have 100 percent wr with him..its just anything that enables retards must be stamped out.

The fat fucker gets all my votes

Fuchsdh

Ever since i encountered the brown boots first offlane aghs rush rubbick, i have had an intense disdain for rubick pickers.

I actually like the hero and have 100 percent wr with him..its just anything that enables retards must be stamped out.

On the scale of "enabling trash players" Rubick is pretty damn low on the list, though.

(I say as I lose a game because a guy picked Legion for an offlane, and then decided to jungle instead leaving me as Treant solo.)

Hylian7

You could replace Rubick with and hero in your story though.

Pudge actually has an ability that can grief teammates.

We can all hope that the Invoker pickers are salty about losing to Pudge and that Sniper pickers dislike Pudge. Although I have a strong feeling that there is a huge overlap between Pudge and Invoker players.

Edit: What's this about agha rush offlane Rubick? I've never seen that before. What mmr and region has players doing that?

Red UFO

I dunno what game your playing if you can just "ignore a bad rubick"

how do you just ignore the dude not doing anything all game looking for sick spell steals and feeding

Top Bottom