• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Age: Inquisition |OT| As the Blight fades, BioWare returns

Status
Not open for further replies.

ramuh

Thanks for the OT.

I will probably play this on PS4 first and then get it for PC on a deal later on.

animation1qxr9i.gif

Can't wait!

Juanfp

RPGs are my favorite genre.
I really want this games, i don't know how i will going to buy it.
This game will be epic.

Begaria

Just two more days and then my gaming will be filled to the brim with Dragons, Ages, and perhaps an Inquisition or two.

Kssio_Aug

I've played at about 30 minutes of the game with EA Access today when I had the time. It seems good, but I'm not so sure what to think... the turn based menu somehow felt so strange to me, specially the camera angle and movement. It is pratically my first time with Dragon Age though.

Sigfodr

So much hype I'm sharing the OT on all my social media.

Thank the ever absent Maker I have a ton of classwork to do between now and when I get this game. Otherwise I would live in this thread.

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
Gonna be hitting this hard tomorrow, studying be damned (at least for a day or two, lol).

Great OP, Shinobi.

JohnGrimm

Show me that the PS3 version doesn't have significant frame rate issues and I'll get this son of a bitch on Tuesday. The 360 version looks absolutely fine, considering the hardware.

Raticus79

Seek victory, not fairness
BioWare has stated that the crafting system in Dragon Age: Inquisition is the 'deepest' it has ever created in a game. In addition to crafting items from raw materials found in the world, players can create different parts of the final product and then combine them (e.g. different sections of a staff may be crafted before combining them). The materials used to create the item will determine its appearance.

Cool, I'll be looking forward to seeing how the crafting plays out.

Preloading on PC.

LProtag

This will be my first Dragon Age game, and I'm really excited.

I can't decide if I want to play a Tempest Rogue or a Knight Enchanter Mage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom