• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Age: Inquisition |OT| As the Blight fades, BioWare returns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myggen

So hyped!

kemeIYy.gif

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
amazing OT for what is hopefully an amazing game. I for one welcome our new Korean overlords
(unlocks in Korea first aparently)

Ravijn

There is a single healing spell in the game, AFAIK. It requires a special resource, and it's only available to a single specialization, but it's massively powerful.

This is what I found. I hope it's correct..

The Knight Enchanter's Focus Spell is Resurgence. It fully heals all allies and creates a glyph that continues to periodically heal any party member within.

Fmal

Banned
I really want to buy this but I'm not sure how well my shit box (i7-2600k, Geforce 570) will run it. Any word on how optimized it is?

Daximuss

Best OT I've seen this year. Major props to Shinobi and everyone else that contributed.
Man I wish I could take off work Tuesday to play this all day.

Question about Tempests. So their abilities resolve around consuming elixirs to augment their combat skills, but are these actual potions you need to craft or are they just abilities you can activate at any time?

Daximuss

For those of us waiting on PS4 I'm so happy we don't have to wait until 3am EST for this one.

Agreed! Even though I have to get up at 5am for work Tuesday morning, I'm still gonna play it at midnight to at least get my mage created.

Jedi2016

Good OT, nice work!

Still not sure about the game itself, though. I really want a good RPG to get into, but I had a hard time getting into DA:O, and I never played DA:II. Also not sure which version to get.. PC has its obvious benefits, but with a game so long, sitting on the couch is a plus, so the possibility of PS4 version. I'll see what DF has to say about it. And then there's GTA 5, which is already on the way... le sigh.

Tovarisc

Very good OT.

Just in ~12 hours my Qunari warrior will take his place as leader of Inquisition :b

the pre-load on PS4 is less than 5.5Gb, does that sound right?

It downloads 5.5 GB first as it is minimum required for you to start playing and rest is downloaded at background. Game is ~44 GB in size on current-gen consoles.

Daximuss

I'm pretty sure I know the answer to this, but I'm gonna ask it anyway...are the loot drops/finds static or dynamic? I'm thinking static?

Complistic

Nice, so I just realized if you have the bonus stuff off of Origin and you preloaded it all, you have the soundtrack and can listen to it.

Though I think I'm only going to listen to the first track.

LuuKyK

Since I wont be able to play in this first week, I am still wondering if I should buy it on the PSN or stick to my paid off retailer copy. Just to be clear, I am unsure as to when the physical copies are going to be available in my country, they are usually quite late sadly, so yeah. No idea what to do, maybe if a week from now I still have no answer from the store I might cancel it and jump in the PSN version.

TheFatMan

One of the best OT's I've checked out this year. Mad props.

I am so excited for this game I even took Thursday off so I could play for three straight days (Yes, I have weird days off).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom