• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Age: Inquisition |OT| As the Blight fades, BioWare returns

Status
Not open for further replies.

RiverKwai

Where my Knight Enchanters at

DAI_TheBog.jpg

I'm like 90% sure I'm rolling a hornless Vashoth Knight Enchanter first.

Grisby

Man, I've been wondering who comes back from the previous games (aside from Morrigan, etc). Can't wait to find out.

Hristi

I'm probably gonna spend my first hours tweaking my appearance and choosing which class to use. Great OT.
11 hours to go!

1337Sauce

Doing a bit of PS4 streaming! About 7.5 hours into the game so far, however much of that is side quest content. If anything from the story is shown, it will be spoilers from pretty early in the game!

http://www.twitch.tv/generaldrew

Loving this game so much right now. Super addicting...even just walking around the world!

Chaos17

I want more hairtstyles than just these :

tumblr_nejhrp77Oz1qften4o1_500.png

---

B4q4RkZ.png

David Gaider, FLOCK OFF.
Don't shit on fans because they asked to have some hairs on the Qunari and just did some examples how cool they would be with.

tumblr_ncrjd4uUS71tdhue7o1_1280.png

While the dev team of DA:I is capable to do that, they don't need Gaider to say that to fans :
QDHeR7s.png

Because let's be honest, they probably cut them to avoid clipping issues to have less work.

If I knew that they didn't changed how they talk to fans after all those years, I wouldn't have bough that game.
Damn it.

Sigfodr

We'll see. Hopefully all classes have some broken potential.

Yeah, I'd hope. I want to play the class that fits my Inquisitor best, not necessarily the most powerful spec, but building barrier off all damage as KE is just too tempting. Especially when synergized with the other barrier abilities.

Complistic

Could anyone do me a huge favor and dig me up some 2 handed warrior gameplay. Bonus points for it being male human. Last time I saw it, it looked a bit iffy, but that was a long time ago.

K_B

So excited that this is already preloaded on my PS4, and only a little over 24 hours to go before I can finally play it. Still trying to make my decision of what class to play first. I'm leaning toward dual wielding rogue, but the knight enchanter specialization for mage is really tempting.

Spyware

Not gonna unlock it before official realease here in europe. Have stuff to do before that so it suits me fine. But I really wish they had released a standalone CC like with Origins (and the demo for DA2). It's relaxing and fun to play around in those and it would make me feel a little less "left behind".
(I wanna make something that actually resembles Emilia Clarke for example ;D)

Edit: Oh, separate thread for character show-off. Nice :)

Gaider is a professional sourpuss.

Those hair concepts look great. A modding toolkit down the line will breathe whole new life into the game after its sat on shelves a while.

You lucky bastards, my copy will be under the Xmas tree till the 25th ah well Warlords od Draenor will tide me over till then. Enjoy it everyone sounds like a very good game.

MrBS

Preloaded and ready to rock tomorrow. Looking forward to taking a slimy elf rouge for another spin of being evil.

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
So excited that this is already preloaded on my PS4, and only a little over 24 hours to go before I can finally play it. Still trying to make my decision of what class to play first. I'm leaning toward dual wielding rogue, but the knight enchanter specialization for mage is really tempting.

Are back stabs back in business?

Agreed, we all know that come release we will get a lot "This is my Inquisitor <insert pic>" -posts. Mine included, naturally :D

Better to have a dedicated thread than have this one flooded.

Too hyped for this, I might pull an all nighter to finish DA:II before tomorrow!

Pavillion

Soon as classes end tomorrow...OMG. nothing for 2 days straight but Dragon age. Glad I saved my 6 hours of early access for tomorrow ;)

Tovarisc

B4q4RkZ.png

David Gaider, FLOCK OFF.
Don't shit on fans because they asked to have some hairs on the Qunari and just did some examples how cool they would be with.

You took that negatively where I took it as wishful, that making all around good / cool and optimised hairstyles was easy.

Not long ago I read dev post, can't remember where :(, about why hairstyles often are "less than glorious" in games. Especially when compared to mods. Boiled down to how modders have infinite time to tweak their designs with no regard to optimisation where during development of games devs have finite time per area/task and worry about optimisation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom