• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT8| There is no justice or evil, only survival or erasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justinh

Hey! I kinda liked this.

although what it really did was: remind me of and made me search for Solid State Scouter again....

giphy.gif

Like if you cry every time

I know there's a ramen place here in Orlando called "Soup-er Saiyan." I wonder if there's a steakhouse or bbq...-eree somewhere called "Planet Meat"

daveo42

Banned
I'll use SSG to conserve energy!

Bursts into Blue for a power shot.

Beerus & Whis : "Excellent strategy."

Completely forgets said strategy after using it once, turns to Blue, tanks explosions and proceeds to spam a million ki blasts.

Ki and damage taken mean absolute shit until serious fights start. Look at the Gohan fight if you need an example.

"He's taking damage from all those hits."
kWlrj.gif

Gohan easily bodies other dude and walks away with no damage or apparent loss of ki.
zxoh1ya.gif

almost all of these "special techniques" have been getting shitted on by people powering through them with brute force.

Absolute Zero? power up
Iron Skin? power up
Solar Flare? lol im blind
Dimensional warping? power up
Invulnerablity? power up and punch him more
exploding ki threads? power up
time skip? go faster
go fast? "improve"
love mist? be stoic

being fucking strong seems to have a much better track record
Having fights be anything more then punching. DBS biggest flaw.

Magwik

Banned
I mean you can't really criticize Hit's fight.
He was constantly improving when he fought Goku, and SSBKK also was faster than time itself for some reason. But SSG is apparently the fast one now.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You know what I'd like to see as a side story of some sort? Like some type of fan-manga that is. Do a what if on Future Trunks in his new timeline doing the Tournament of Power. Fans, get on this STAT. There's so much potential there.

The team could be...

Future Trunks BLUE
Future Trunks PURPLE
Yajirobe
Android 16 (he's found in Dr. Gero's old lab and reprogrammed by Future Bulma)
Shishami
Arale
Fused Namekian Race Guy from the Multiverse fan-comic
Afterlife Goku
Afterlife Vegeta
Afterlife Beerus (remember, Beerus died before Black attacked cause Dabura killed Shin, so he's no longer God of Destruction and is dead)

The other dead Z Fighters went to Heaven and lived happily ever after, while Goku and Vegeta continued to train in the afterlife due to their obsession with fighting. Beerus and Shin are new to being dead, so they kind of just...co-exist, as ex-gods.

Future Trunks can't catch a break

Skeeter49

I'd be cool with the white hair transformation, like he had with Baby.

It looked cool until Baby had to dress up in garbage Tuffle clothes.
8048176ebb499459b36f926bf7ecf83b8e8c6df2_hq.gif

Anth0ny

bardock's cool and a brilliant scientist but his crazy popularity is really strange

especially the bardock that is wearing a mask for some reason

LordOfChaos

Idle matchup musings: I wonder how Golden Freiza vs Dyspo would go. Freiza isn't really one for on the fly battle adaptations like Hit and the Saiyans. The speed blitz may outdo him.

Unless SSB and Golden form are both still faster than Dyspo.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Idle matchup musings: I wonder how Golden Freiza vs Dyspo would go. Freiza isn't really one for on the fly battle adaptations like Hit and the Saiyans. The speed blitz may outdo him.

Unless SSB and Golden form are both still faster than Dyspo.

Freeza has those bending beams. He could probably use them to lay a trap if he wanted.

LNBL

lmao i'm stuck in fan animation hell on YouTube now...

SSJ Dark Vegeta
SSJ White Gohan

Btw, Does everyone hate the official dubbed intro songs as much as i do..?

Morlas

lmao i'm stuck in fan animation hell on YouTube now...

SSJ Dark Vegeta
SSJ White Gohan

Btw, Does everyone hate the official dubbed intro songs as much as i do..?
The English one? That's just sung by the original singer in English for some reason

Ya know, I'm gonna laugh if Vegeta gets knocked out by a Frost/Freeza team up (since they both hate him) and both get bodied instantly for it by members of their own universes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom