• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT8| There is no justice or evil, only survival or erasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Hit's mind:How can he match his attacks when I use time skip *gasp*
If only Dyspo pulled that coat rack from out of nowhere.

NeonZ

So is okay fight 2vs1 but is not okay interrupt an enemy's transformation?

Most times you get magical girls going 3 or 5 vs 1 monster of the week. Same goes to Super Sentai/Power Rangers teams. Depending on the story, wanting to settle things by themselves rather than fighting alongside the team might be portrayed as something negative even (although obviously there are also times where they push 1 vs 1).

Odoul

That ending just guaranteed the next kill is U11's.

Universe 3 and 4 probably shouldn't make any long term plans.

I was expecting U2 to show heel first, seeing as how the first thing we saw their ace do was murder two people for insulting her.

caliph95

That ending just guaranteed the next kill is U11's.

Universe 3 and 4 probably shouldn't make any long term plans.

I was expecting U2 to show heel first, seeing as how the first thing we saw their ace do was murder two people for insulting her.
U11 is shit and a disappointment

But they still have Jiren so they're staying

U2 are just goofy so I doubt it
It never went away that's what we're going with just hop on the board the don't care train it's better this way..Choo Choo
Come back here
You don't deserve to be on that train

mas8705

Ya know, I'm gonna laugh if Vegeta gets knocked out by a Frost/Freeza team up (since they both hate him) and both get bodied instantly for it by members of their own universes.

Honestly, I could see a situation where Freeza is "fighting" Frost and how because of an "accident" either Frieza would knock out Vegeta "by mistake" or both would try and "attack" each other but their "attack" would hit Vegeta instead.

Either way, it is going to be fun to see who screws out who.

Durden77

I low key hate Bardock

His story in his first special was good and worked fine. Everything thing they've done with him after that has been shit and I hate it. He was a much better character when he wasn't supposed to be so special and bot another god damn Super Saiyan.

If I have misinterpreted SSG being faster than SSB, that just made the episode even worse then. Literally no reason to have kept SSG for now when he's been using SSB already in this tournament. Again it's obvious they decided to implement SSG maybe a week before animation started for this segment rather than carefully crafting the story of this tournament.

Terrible writing.

You have literally no idea how anime production works.

A+

caliph95

His story in his first special was good and worked fine. Everything thing they've done with him after that has been shit and I hate it. He was a much better character when he wasn't supposed to be so special and bot another god damn Super Saiyan.
He was just some soldier in both origin stories

But in the games like xenoverse, he's like the strongest Saiyan besides Goku and vegetables and has 3

Bet xenoverse 3 he's coming back with blue

angelic

Banned
I still have some questions:

Grand priest is said by Whis to be top 5 of all universes, and we have (presumably) all the strongest others here with us..so who is above? Geene is supposed to be the highest GoD, so can he compete with Grand Priest? Or is Whis referring to other, unseen entities on a higher level even than this.

Also, has the mortal who is stronger than a GoD been revealed yet? I don't remember anyone saying it's Jiren, who is still supposed to be the strongest known to us right? So are they saying this mortal is stronger than his own GoD, or all GoDs?

Oh I'm avoiding youtube / manga spoilers, so don't tell me if it comes from those please.

Grand priest is said by Whis to be top 5 of all universes, and we have (presumably) all the strongest others here with us..so who is above? Geene is supposed to be the highest GoD, so can he compete with Grand Priest? Or is Whis referring to other, unseen entities on a higher level even than this.

Also, has the mortal who is stronger than a GoD been revealed yet? I don't remember anyone saying it's Jiren, who is still supposed to be the strongest known to us right? So are they saying this mortal is stronger than his own GoD, or all GoDs?

Oh I'm avoiding youtube / manga spoilers, so don't tell me if it comes from those please.

We have no idea on either of those questions.
Also the manga is way behind the anime, so you don't have to worry about spoilers from there.

NeonZ

The mortal stronger than a GoD was only said to be stronger than his specific GoD, although his GoD apparently had beaten Beerus in arm wrestling. And, nothing else has been said about that since then.

Azerare

Regarding the mortal. We can only really go off Whis's statement. https://youtu.be/48XuZ5TCGY4?t=91
It seems to imply at least a few GoDs. Though if that mortal is even at the ToP has not been stated. If they were at it, it'd probably be Jiren?

angelic

Banned
We have no idea on either of those questions.
Also the manga is way behind the anime, so you don't have to worry about spoilers from there.

Thanks, sometimes I wonder if I've missed a subtle clue.

edit - thanks to all, pretty much what I thought then. I'm wondering how powerful some of these GoDs really are, especially since their ability to harness destruction energy seems to just be a gift bestowed upon them by the position. The likes of Sidra and Moscow don't seem all that strong in actuality, if that gift was taken away.

You know, it wouldn't surprise me if in a straight fight Hit going all out with all his techniques would straight up whoop Goku without breaking to much of a sweat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom