• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT8| There is no justice or evil, only survival or erasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

angelic

Banned
You know, it wouldn't surprise me if in a straight fight Hit going all out with all his techniques would straight up whoop Goku without breaking to much of a sweat.

Nah, we've seen it already, I think they're pretty even. I can see the top 3 being Jiren, Hit and Goku...with Jiren beating Hit to leave the final 1v1.

ehpFZ6v.gif
hopefully the remaining U11 members knock out some U6 fools
it'll take an eternity for them to make a move tho
Jiren: but what about justice
download_1.png
Poor Jiren :(

Skeeter49

hopefully the remaining U11 members knock out some U6 fools
it'll take an eternity for them to make a move tho

Poor Jiren :(

Now it didn't work for them the first time, it didn't work for them the second time.

Any guess how it'll work the third time?

Maybe they should just try attacking U7. All they've done is make U6 stronger.

Fj0823

The manga can explain power levels in every page for all I care.

Fucking up Hit,Black,Zamasu and Trunks characters and sucking Goku 's dick to the point of giving him hakai off screen are unforgivable sins.

"Subconsciously healing while cheerleading" Trunks can fuck right off.

You know what, based on the previews, I think Roshi is actually going to get himself disqualified in the next episode.

No outside tools or weapons are allowed, and he clearly snuck in a jar to use for his Mafuba.

They might do something with the whole no more justice speech

Unless that means to just stand there and look menacing like the ed
Would be cool if they make an alliance with U2 but now that Toppo in in serious mode I'm not sure it'll happen
Now it didn't work for them the first time, it didn't work for them the second time.

Any guess how it'll work the third time?

Maybe they should just try attacking U7. All they've done is make U6 stronger.
That's a very good point :(

Nah, we've seen it already, I think they're pretty even. I can see the top 3 being Jiren, Hit and Goku...with Jiren beating Hit to leave the final 1v1.

I thought so also, but Hit seems to be able to increase his abilities as needed, and also come up with new ones on the fly. If he always had the ability to phase in and out of reality like the last episode, there is no reason he shouldn't have beaten Goku the first two times (plot armor aside). Now that he is combining his abilities to throw people off their balance, I think he could pull it off. Time skip/phasing/teleported attacks working together would overwhelm pretty much anyone short of a GoD. And probably Jiren, since we still have no idea what his gimmick is.

caliph95

The manga can explain power levels in every page for all I care.

Fucking up Hit,Black,Zamasu and Trunks characters and sucking Goku 's dick to the point of giving him hakai off screen are unforgivable sins.

"Subconsciously healing while cheerleading" Trunks can fuck right off.
Black and Zamasu went from being legit threats in the anime to being jokes with Gimmicks

Azerare

I thought so also, but Hit seems to be able to increase his abilities as needed, and also come up with new ones on the fly. If he always had the ability to phase in and out of reality like the last episode, there is no reason he shouldn't have beaten Goku the first two times (plot armor aside). Now that he is combining his abilities to throw people off their balance, I think he could pull it off. Time skip/phasing/teleported attacks working together would overwhelm pretty much anyone short of a GoD. And probably Jiren, since we still have no idea what his gimmick is.

Uh... He has the ability to stand around in a cool pose... and say one liners.

Maybe two joke enemies join forces and become semi threats or at least inconvenience 6 or 7

I think there will still be one serious contender we haven't seen yet. Maybe one of the mystery Namekians abused the fusing technique, or possibly someone from the Robot universe will turn out to be a real heavyweight.

caliph95

I think there will still be one serious contender we haven't seen yet. Maybe one of the mystery Namekians abused the fusing technique, or possibly someone from the Robot universe will turn out to be a real heavyweight.
For like an episode maybe two then easily defeated

You know what, based on the previews, I think Roshi is actually going to get himself disqualified in the next episode.

No outside tools or weapons are allowed, and he clearly snuck in a jar to use for his Mafuba.

Are all tools forbidden? I thought the rules specifically mentioned healing items and weapons. If it's all tools, then technically Krillin putting Roshi's sunglasses on 18 should have gotten him disqualified.

The outside items rule is weird. I would consider Roshi's sunglasses and Krillin's stinky shoe as breaking the rules but eh. Would be unexpected if Roshi is out by disqualification.
You do know robot dude and cat girl is also.in the pic and what happened to them again
Narirama's and Nigrisshi's treatment was a disappointment. But Kakunsa was great even if she didn't win her fight. As long as one of the U3 guys gets a cool episode I'll be ok with it since now I know not to expect more :x

But watching the ending, it's weird that Jirasen is the U10 member focused on while you can barely see Obuni, huh.

caliph95

The outside items rule is weird. I would consider Roshi's sunglasses and Krillin's stinky shoe as breaking the rules but eh. Would be unexpected if Roshi is out by disqualification.

Narirama's and Nigrisshi's treatment was a disappointment. But Kakunsa was great even if she didn't win her fight. As long as one U3 guys gets a cool episode I'll be ok with it since now I know not to expect more :x

But watching the ending, it's weird that Jirasen is the U10 member focused on while you can barely see Obuni, huh.
Kinda makes it worse for me since I'm following jojo and hxh dub but yeah I'm not expecting anything for the other universes but wait for Jiren

Toppo and Jiren just want to be JUSTICE buds. Dispensing JUSTICE throughout their universe. With firm graceful JUSTICE poses.

It's the tournaments fault. ;_;

Kinda makes it worse for me since I'm following jojo and hxh dub but yeah I'm not expecting anything for the other universes but wait for Jiren
Yeah I was waiting for a good battle from him since his short introduction but nope, nothing
You were the chosen one, Toppo.
Jiren: Toppo what has happen to you, what have you done

Toppo: what is necessary
Darn, it would be amazing if this is the route the writers choose to follow

Watched 104. So I guess Goku can just use SSG whenever now, and the ritual was only needed for the first time. Fine with me, but I wish he'd been using it more all this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom