• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EA Sports Engineer: Wii U is crap, < powerful than 360. No $ 3party. [Tweets Deleted]

Volotaire

Nintendo are still operating like it's 1990. They should have "done a Sega" and offered Mario/Zelda as PS4/Durango exclusives

popcorn_2.gif

Recall

seeing as wii had dlc what on earth would make you think the wii u didnt

Sorry didn't know the Wii had DLC beyond just a single title. Like I said I'm ignorant on the subject of Nintendo consoles and DLC. I'm human and don't know everything, hence why I asked.

People make disrespectful comments towards companies online, I won't use the internet anymore.

#Deal with it.

I sense someone's going to have a stern talking to today along with a tenuous handshake followed by a hasta luego.

VariantX

EA like DLC for their games. As I'm pretty ignorant about it does the WiiU store and OS make this possible or is DLC closed off on WiiU titles?

DLC isnt the issue here, they're not releasing it for their games because they don't think its worth the effort due to the low user base and the low sales for their titles.

Leonsito

Wow, there are some people in the industry that really hate Nintendo, I don't see that hate to any other company, it's weird.

Also: Gen4? Weird Tablet?... Ok

There seems to be an odd double standard in the reactions here:

Trash Wii U in an article on a major site = "oh man Wii U is doomed, truth bombs left right and centre, dat ether" etc
Trash Wii U on your twitter where there's a character limit and it's usually for your own personal use = "that is SO unprofessional! how dare he! so salty. he should be FIRED"

... even if it's the exact same criticism as the major sites.

At what point did being tactful hijack truth value?

hammster

Archbishop of Canterburny
Why are some people in this thread taking criticism of a console so incredibly personal? E.g. "asshat", "idiot", "Adam Orth", etc.

I call people an asshat when they make an asshat out of themselves. Not because they've offended me personally.

Foffy

Banned
He's just jealous he has no talent or capability to make anything competent for any platform that has anywhere near the quality of a Nintendo title. He can just shrivel back off under his rock into mediocrity.

While the titles he's worked on seem like soulless drivel, this comment is seriously uncalled for. It's more of the company that creates the results in the products, not this one man. Don't hate one employee for a product.

PaulLFC

Why the fuck do people keep calling next gen "gen 4."

Just because it's Playstation 4, does not mean it is "gen 4."
3D gens? Presumably EA sees it as:

Gen 1 - PS1, N64, Saturn
Gen 2 - PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, Wii
Gen 3 - PS3, 360, Wii U
Gen 4 - PS4, Nextbox

MAX PAYMENT

Is everyone on GAF and gaming journalism British?
Or is "Nintendo "are" doomed" now correct grammar in America, rather than
"Nintendo "is" doomed?"

Coolwhip

Banned
Wow, there are some people in the industry that really hate Nintendo, I don't see that hate to any other company, it's weird.

Also: Gen4? Weird Tablet?... Ok

Indeed, lot's of hate and vile statements lately. How many dogs did Reggie run over? Damn.

Wynnebeck

Banned
He's just jealous he has no talent or capability to make anything competent for any platform that has anywhere near the quality of a Nintendo title. He can just shrivel back off under his rock into mediocrity.

Good Lord man. Take a step back and read what you just typed.

SpaceHobo

Banned
People wonder why this industry gets no respect. Holy shit, how unprofessional and basically unprovoked.

Respect off who ? What would the industry gain if whoever it is you feel doesn't respect it suddenly changed their mind ?

This " he is being unprofessional " is coming from man children but hurt someone said something bad about Nintendo.

I doubt anyone really cares what this guy thinks ( especially when he is just parroting opinions being written all over the Internet) and those who do will realise his job doesn't stop him being entitled to express an opinion , even if it on social media.

Top Bottom