• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EastEnders |OT| Get Outta My Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeMyers

Why did Cindy have sex in the same place her sister was killed?

Tamwar/Nancy seems like it could be an interesting couple.

I wonder if Donna claimed that the thief's knew Kat on purpose, given that she hates Kat?

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Why did Cindy have sex in the same place her sister was killed?

Tamwar/Nancy seems like it could be an interesting couple.

I wonder if Donna claimed that the thief's knew Kat on purpose, given that she hates Kat?

She's kinky.

Hope so, love Nancy (<3) and Tamwar is great and needs some stories.

And I doubt it, it's just setup so she takes the money.

Volotaire

It would be quite the highlight if they started broadcasting the BAFTA Game Awards on ITV2 or C4/C5. I think that would be a positive move for the gaming industry. (Although the trend for younger people watching TV has and will continue to decline significantly so the marginal benefit will be small.)

Back to EE, I can't wait for the hour episode.

Lashley

Tamwar managing to fuck up AFTER being kissed? Smh

Shab thinking Kush wanted to be married? Fucking hell.

Not back until Tuesday when youknowwho dies.

MikeMyers

The Billy stuff bores me. I don't even pay attention to it anymore.

What is Mo playing at? I typed that, and then Stacey actually says that in the show LOL.

Nice to see who Nancy interact with someone who isn't her parents. I wonder how Nancy will feel when they find out that she has a cousin who is also Tamwar's niece?

So both Kat and Sonia have daughters that don't want to see them.

I agree with Kush. They shouldn't plan on getting married after a couple of weeks.

Shy

Nice to see who Nancy interact with someone who isn't her parents. I wonder how Nancy will feel when they find out that she has a cousin who is also Tamwar's niece?
fuck me, it didn't even fully occur to me, christ poor old tamwar can't ever catch a break, can he.

i liked this episode, felt bad for kush and shabs though.

knew that les was lying about why he was taking the money, the actor is too good at playing shifty.

Tamwar managing to fuck up AFTER being kissed? Smh

Shab thinking Kush wanted to be married? Fucking hell.

Not back until Tuesday when youknowwho dies.

I'm pretty sure Tamwar is lying to hide it for the moment.

Who's that? I cant remember, lol

MikeMyers

tumblr_ng0kldJKOm1s52jkio1_1280.png

Throwback Monday to Ben and Abi as kids.

Vashetti

Banned
This has been one of the worst weeks in a very long time.

I've been staying with my parents and after every single episode, my mum has said "well, that was thoroughly depressing." Obviously EE isn't the cheeriest TV show, but usually you can have a laugh at least.

There's been a marked decline since Live Week. Despite what they said, they haven't learnt since the live episode a few years ago. All the major characters have disappeared for a few weeks and we're left with the B-cast who didn't have to rehearse much for Live Week.

This has been one of the worst weeks in a very long time.

I've been staying with my parents and after every single episode, my mum has said "well, that was thoroughly depressing." Obviously EE isn't the cheeriest TV show, but usually you can have a laugh at least.

There's been a marked decline since Live Week. Despite what they said, they haven't learnt since the live episode a few years ago. All the major characters have disappeared for a few weeks and we're left with the B-cast who didn't have to rehearse much for Live Week.

The trouble is they probably see it as worth it in the long run. If they get huge ratings for the anniversary and then everyone falls off during the subsequent weeks while the storylines 'catch up' with the live stuff, it's probably a compromise they're willing to make, as shitty as it is. I like that they at least added in a few scenes with the Beales afterwards but that didn't last long.

Generally speaking, as good as a murder mystery is for getting people talking, its not a great thing for any long running storyline. Pretty much no matter what, the murderer has to be swept under the rug and the fallout has to last for several months. It's the Broadchurch/ Twin Peaks issue of where to go after you've solved the murder.

Vashetti

Banned
I think the only decent storyline at the moment is Kat's stuff.

I really hope they don't put her back with Alfie, he's a total waste of space. They need to build the Slaters back up again, bring back Charlie, Little Mo and Jean, and get them back in the original Slater house.

Vashetti

Banned
I didn't even know Les was having an affair. When was that revealed?

Last Thursday's hour long ep. My mum missed that ep too.

Fucking football is messing up the schedule, so nobody knows when EE's on. It's hurting the ratings too, can't imagine the Beeb are too happy about it.

Lashley

FFS, I keep thinking of her from when she was in Max & Paddy

"Tiny Tina, thumberlina"

"Hey Max, did she go up on you!?"

"She was my little butterfly" "Was that her nickname?" "Careful."

"She was...A kinda midget" "Aint that a Queen song?"

MikeMyers

I enjoyed that episode. Enjoy Kush/Martin friendship since it feels like we don't get as much male-male friendships in the show.

Phil's back in the next ~week or so. Perhaps that will bring news of Kathy.
Wonder how Kathy will feel about Lucy being killed by Bobby, Peter selling drugs, and anything Ben does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom