• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EastEnders |OT| Get Outta My Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dynasty

Jack is so going to nail Makepeace at some point soon.

Edit: Also, how many chances is Babe going to get. So far we've had:

1) The whole Coker thing.
2) The Abby and Ben thing
3) The roadkill pies
4) The rat shit coffee.
5) The breakfast booze.

and probably more that I'm forgetting.

Ties into the Abby and Ben thing but is big enough to be its own thing. Babe's fault that Lee go that STD which passed on to Whitney which could have been the reason for baby's death. 6) Killed Whitney's and Lee's baby.

Ties into the Abby and Ben thing but is big enough to be its own thing. Babe's fault that Lee go that STD which passed on to Whitney which could have been the reason for baby's death. 6) Killed Whitney's and Lee's baby.

As I said on the previous page, 7) Selling unwanted babies in her early years as well.
Shes a proper cow, and I'm really hoping this is the last straw.

Ieu

Can we get a thread title change.

Eastenders |OT| I curse you. I CURSE YOU!

For real though Babe can't leave, she's the only thing they've got going at the moment.

The most interesting character, she's a great actress.. Can easily be written back.
"I curse you". Not the best writing.

2nd episode in half an hour? The first time an announcer has been useful.

I'm sure she'll be back at some point. Wouldn't surprise me to see her in time for the usual Christmas dramas.

Breakage

Damn, they need to bin the Carters and Michelle and the mouthy youths. They're all awful. I really thought Jack was gonna end up banging Glenda - she is the most attractive woman in this miserable soap.

Interesting article in the most recent issue of Private Eye:

JBCQcHJ.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom