• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EastEnders |OT| Get Outta My Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Sonia & Martin as parents it's no wonder Bex didn't turn out the best. It's like Dennis being a little shit after having Sharon & Phil as parents (I know he isn't the father but he might as well be).

Dynasty

Phil being disgusted at Louise being a bully. Has Sharon met her husband?

Immedietly thought of this
ad_158583848.jpg

Dynasty

Honestly the Ben and Jay stroyline is the best one right now, also wasnt sure on Donna moving in with them but they all seem to have great chemistry.

Dynasty

Johnny is next. The dude is just going to plow his way through the entire Carter clan, including Lady Di.

As long as Lady Di gives consent, then I'm all for Eastenders to explore the complicated matter of beastiality. Maybe Woody will be the one to tame the ANIMAL.

Dynasty

Can someone explain to me why Max is specifically targeting the Vic in whatever evil scheme he has up his sleeve?

Isnt just the Vic, he got the Laundrette closed down and I think he will also probably get that guy who is backing him to buy the chippy. I think he wants to remake the entire area or something.

Syder

Isnt just the Vic, he got the Laundrette closed down and I think he will also probably get that guy who is backing him to buy the chippy. I think he wants to remake the entire area or something.
Max is playing the Littlefinger game right now.

The Vic landlordship is the Iron Throne.

Absolutely fucking stupid that they somehow let Sharon stay, who doesnt fucking need to be there at all and is also on the pay roll as opposed to Tracy.

Really shockingly poor writing for that.

Broken Joystick

At least you can talk. Who are you?
Absolutely fucking stupid that they somehow let Sharon stay, who doesnt fucking need to be there at all and is also on the pay roll as opposed to Tracy.

Really shockingly poor writing for that.
Haha yeah that was incredibly dumb. Even Johnny, who's there part time and is close to having a degree should have been a contender.

Also Dennis is in the latest King Arthur film and it really took me out the film.

Syder

Should've asked Johnny & Whitney to not take a wage for a while or something... and ditched Sharon; I hadn't even noticed she worked there until recently.

Those two schoolgirls must be good actresses because I'd quite like to see Bex guitar shot both of them over the head.

Edit: Also, what kind of fucking school uniform policy does that school have? One wearing a blouse and tie / shorts combo, and the other one wearing a blouse and tie / sports leggings combo. Clearly their policy is smart top half only. Wear whatever the fuck you like from the waist down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom