• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EastEnders |OT| Get Outta My Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vashetti

Banned
I've warmed up to the actress. Her acting is fine, but she comes across as though she should be playing a middle-class character, not your typical Walford local.

I've warmed up to the actress. Her acting is fine, but she comes across as though she should be playing a middle-class character, not your typical Walford local.

This is a good description. She & Martin are supposed to be brother & sister but have wildly different accents. Even her living in America wouldn't account for it.

Syder

I don't care much for the actress and even if she was excellent it wouldn't fix the fact that her character is just evil.

Syder

Whitney's impression of Linda

giphy.gif

Just finished the episode. Surely she will physically attack them at some point. This is why children need siblings. By her age, I was a pro at fighting thanks to my older brother.

Ieu

Well two girls are bullying me and now both are claiming the other is on my side as its gone too far. Nothing suspicious there.

Oh what, 'easter truffles'? Yeah, they're totally a thing I've heard of before - lets put one in my mouth...

Fucking moron.

MrCarter

I'll stick with #teambex only because I usually root for the underdog. She's much less intelligent then them.

School years are some of the most awful in life because you get morons like those bullies thinking they can do whatever they want without any consequence. Hopefully Rebecca becomes a stronger person from all this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom